Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girls....

I am so sorry to read this! I will be praying for you guys.

I am so very sorry

Praying for you!
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Thank you everyone DH and I are looking to each other for support. He is hurt as well and we have sat down and had an open discussion about our feelings that we promised we would only share to each other and lock away in a vault forever. We shed a few tears (more me than him but he deals in a different way). We are going to make some popcorn and spend the evening watching movies cuddled on the couch. The healing process is well under way and we are down but we will rise again. Like he says, we may have lost the battle but we are going to build up our ammunition(the surgery) and we WILL win the war come June. We may be down but we are not out!

I will linger I am sure but we have to wait one cycle before we can try again and they said as soon as our levels are down to 0 then they will schedule surgery immediatly, I won't have to wait 3 mths like I did this time. We will clear my tube and do ovarian drilling. Then we are on our one year anniversary and when we come back from the trip we will jump right back into the fight and beat this. I am more determined than ever and we are stronger than I ever thought we could be.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

!!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

We are pulling for you Cait! We are here whenever you need us

I am so glad that DH is with you now so you can support each other. You will win the war, I know it!

I am so sorry for your loss
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I am so sorry for your loss Cait. I wish none of us ever had to go through this.

I've been using Circle+Bloom meditations for my IVF, and they just came out with a free series for grieving through m/c. Here is the link:
    http://www.circlebloom.com/healing-recovery-program/

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I'm so so sorry for your loss! It breaks my heart to see such wonderful woman going through this.
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

I was out of town this week and am just catching up. I am so so sorry.

Thanks everyone, we have been okay. Just putting out hearts together. To make things more strange, I stopped bleeding completly since friday afternoon. In the ultrasound she said I had a think lining and had a lot of bleeding left to do but now it's stopped? Will I need provera to shed the lining again even though I had high progesterone and it dropped, plus with the suppositories I thought the bleeding would start within a day or two of stopping but guess not?

03/22/13

I'm sorry I don't know, but I agree you would probably bleed at least a moderate amount. Maybe give your RE a call tomorrow am and ask them what To do? I think they told me that there was a med thy could give me if I didn't pass everything on my own.

(((Hugs)))...my dr offered misoprostol but I opted to wait it out. I did miscarry on my own shortly after but wish I would have taken the misoprostol since it ended up going on for several days.

You're on my heart and in my thoughts and prayers !

Just an update on my Monday Morning: I am okay, very emotional, up and down a lot. But I had a blood draw on Monday and at the lab the girl, who I have had through all my blood draws, took my blood and when she pricked me it hurt and I said ouch and tears came to my eyes, not out of emotion just automatically and she smiled and said 'the things we go through when we are pregnant. Don't worry it's worth it' and I just shook my head and looked at her and said 'but I am not pregnant anymore, I lost it.' she got upset, apologized for even bringing it up that she had no business.. all that stuff and I just told her it was fine and left.

On the way out the door I was in a hurry because I knew I was about to burst into sobs uncontrollably and wanted to just get in the truck and park somewhere private for a bit and well... I missed a step down off the sidewalk and fell landing face first into the pavement, bruised my cheek bone, scratched it and it was bleeding, plus I hurt my wrist and being that winter is leaving there is a ton of salt on the pavement and it's white and I was dressed for work in my black pants and black sweater with my pink blouse and got covered in salt! To make things worse I sat up on my butt in the side of the road and was feeling my face and seeing the blood and felt it running down my face and of coarse I couldn't help but start crying even harder then and all of a sudden I heard a honking horn and realized a car must have been sitting there as I was surveying my injuries and bawling my eyes out and some jerk throws his hands in the air and yelling, I read his lips and he was swearing telling me to get the hell out of the way and calling me a stupid drunk @$$ b!tch. I was so hurt, so frustrated and appalled at his behavior. I just tried to get up, my body was sore and my wrist hurt really bad but I got up and got out of the street, the guy flipped me off and drove away.

I was covered in salt and dirt, looked in the mirror and my face was cut pretty darn bad and had blood coming down my face, my wrist was scraped up and swollen and the tears just came in a stream at that point. I didn't have time to even get home I had to go straight to work and I work in a different, smaller hospital and they asked what was wrong and saw my face and wrist so one of the docs in the ER at our hospital came up with a wrist brace, butterfly band-aids and some antibiotic ointment and put it on my face. Well he got close to my face and saw my bloodshot eyes and asked if I was okay and I just nodded and said I had a bad morning and it made me laugh a bit cuz he said it was an under statement. Well wouldn't you believe it, he came up a few moments later from the ER with a little blue balloon dog for me!! he had made it and brought it up and gave it to me. Course I teared up at his kindness but it was such a sweet thing to do after the morning I had had.

Two hours later the RE called and told me my HCG level was below 5 at that point and we could schedule surgery, she wanted me in Thursday, like this Thursday! I was like uhhh no! I have to give work notice and my DH will be at work for 3 days and I can't be alone with no help all that time. So we are going to aim for the 16th due to DH being on vacation for 2wks so that will work better for us. I have stopped bleeding, never really bled heavily but I notice after DTD I bleed during DTD and after a little bit, probably shaking things up in there I guess cuz the doc said my lining was very thick and I had a lot of bleeding to do, even wanted to give me a notice to be out of work for a week but I've only spotted a few times since Saturday. She will call tomorrow morning about the surgery and I will let her know Thursday isn't going to work and that I haven't shed my lining yet and see if she will just call in Provera.

Sorry such a long post, I just had to share my monday morning and give an update.

03/22/13

Glad to hear that your levels are back down. Sorry for the crappy morning! I go for my follow up tomorrow, I'm interested to see what they do ... if they check my levels and do an u/s or what. June/July are our months! We're going to have some March/April babies!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Oh yes we will!! I told DH I had a wonderful feeling about June with my tubes clear and ovaries cleaned up a bit and everything will be back as it should and when I told him that he laughed and said he had the same feeling but that he thought it would be twins next time! So we are pumped and feeling better and better about waiting.

03/22/13

I am so sorry you had such a crappy day, sometimes the universe just doesn't let up. What a nice doctor though! Very happy to hear your levels are back down, waiting for that was absolute torture for me.

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I'm sorry you had such a bad day Good luck with surgery!

I am so sorry about your crqppy morning I hope your face and wrist feel a lot better soon! I am glad your levels are comig down quickly, and you can get your surgery in a couple weeks. I think June is going to be your month too!

What a crappy morning indeed! So sorry that you had to go through all of that. Glad the ER doctor was able to help out. It shows that despite the meaness in the world, there is still good. I hope the 16th comes quickly so that you can begin to heal. Glad DH will be at home with you for your recovery. Big hugs & hoping you're having a better morning today!

Oh my word Cait... (((hugs)))!!! I'm so sorry ! What an amazingly kind gesture by the dr...so glad you had a ray of sunshine in your stormy morning ! Praying your body does all the cleaning out it needs to and your surgery goes pefectly!

Hoping June brings good news of two perfectly healthy little Cait/Gene-Paul beans on their way !!! I believe with everything in me It's going to happen for you...thinking of you and looking forward to hearing the good news!

Big ((hugs)))