Thread: Could I seriously be pregnant?

Hybrid View

Smile Could I seriously be pregnant?

Hello, I am new to this, so please bare with me. I had my period on FEB 21, and I never really keep track of when my period comes, but I always know the day before or the actual day because of the cramps. Me and my fiance had sex that same day and all the way through the last day and 2 days after it. I felt as though I could be pregnant, but realized the chances of that actually happens are really slim. However, I have been feeling nauseous, my breasts are sore and I feel like vomiting sometimes but never do, I also feel so tired and had to go to sleep as soon as I get home, which is very unlikely for me. I also eel dizzy sometimes and I feel like spitting all the time. Then, I started having these cramps and still feeling like spitting. I bought a HPT but since I am unsure of when my period would normally come on, I never used it and said I would wait till the end of the month. Finally, my period showed up today, March 19, at 5:00AM and I have not been able to sleep much since then, I have it now and it just looks a little strange and not exactly how it would normally come and be. I still feel like spitting every now and then, even feel like vomiting. I have never felt this way before while on period. I would like to know, what you guys think of that. Is it me just thinking and fantasizing about it, is it just my period, or could I seriously be pregnant? Please, help in any way you can..

Thank you ladies and have a blessed day!

Are you just spotting or a full period? If you are spotting and not bleeding heavily pregnancy could have occurred earlier. Have you taken that test? If you are spotting now I would wait a few days to see if it goes into a normal period before taking a test unless you want to get a cheap test.

I agree with the PP. I would wait a few days and see if your period gets heavier or more to your normalcy and decide then. Let us know how it turns out!