**If you would like to be added or be assigned a due date buddy, just PM babykenny and let me know!
June Due Date APA Name First Name (Optional) Gender Due Date Buddy** 1 (c-section May 28th) Yellow It’s a BOY! Babykenny 5 LittleBlackBug Sarah It’s a BOY! Rnale 9 Willow Jen It’s a GIRL! Ginger_Laraine 9 Bpratt Becky It’s a GIRL! 9 (May 21st c-section) Mamabear26 It’s a GIRL! WishingNat 10 Babykenny Kirsten Team Green! Yellow 11 Adelinasmommy09 Jessica It’s a GIRL! mamabear26 12 Baby AJ Alyson Team Green! 16 Coral Team Green! 19 Rnale Rachel It’s a BOY! LittleBlackBug 24 Ginger_Laraine Ginger It’s a BOY! Willow 28 WishingNat Natasha It’s a BOY! Adelinasmommy 28 Momma39 It’s a GIRL! 29 Mookie It’s a BOY! 30 Mnfarrs Nicole It’s a GIRL!
Other Fun Facts About June…The Month of June
- June is named for the Roman goddess Juno. The month of June is a popular month for weddings, perhaps because Juno was the goddess of marriage.
Birthstones: Pearl (traditional), Alexandrite and Moonstone
- The traditional birthstone for June is the pearl. It is a symbol of purity and is the only gem that comes from living sea creatures.
- Alexandrite is an alternate birthstone for June. This unique gemstone changes color depending on the lighting conditions. It is greenish brown in color when exposed to daylight and fluorescent light, but changes to a purple reddish hue by incandescent or candlelight. It is a symbol of joy and good fortune.
- Another alternate birthstone for June is moonstone. It is considered a sacred stone in India. Moonstone varies in color from clear to bluish white or peach. It is a symbol of health and longevity.
- Roses are a symbol of love and appreciation. They are also known as the flower of passion.
- Roses come in a wide variety of colors. Each color has a different meaning. Red roses symbolize love, white roses symbolize innocence and purity, and light pink roses are a symbol of admiration or sympathy.
Astrological Signs: Gemini (June 1-20) and Cancer (June 21-30)June Holidays and Observances
- Father's Day is the most well known holiday that takes place in June. It is celebrated on the third Sunday in June.
- Flag Day is celebrated on June 14th each year. It is the anniversary of the United States flag which dates back to 1777.
- In the northern hemisphere, the summer solstice occurs and summer begins. This takes place on June 21st, 22nd or 23rd, depending on the year.
- For a list of daily observances in June go to:http://www.butlerwebs.com/holidays/june.htm
- Dairy Month
- Flag Month
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month
- Rose Month
- Safety Month