Quote Originally Posted by Rae_1478 View Post
    POSITIVE!!!

Holy crap.
    WAAAAHOOOOOO !!!! Congratulations !!

So happy for you !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Rae_1478 Congrats!

Default April Showers

We weren't TTC but I woke up yesterday and noticed we had sex that day, the day before(both fertile days) & now today (my big O) day. Kind of makes you wonder & be hopeful. I don't want to get too excited but at the same time we weren't ttc...it just kind of happened that the timing was when I was ovulating. (Thought I wasn't going to ovulate for another week) if it wasn't meant to happen for me a t this point then it won't, but I can be hopeful right! 1st time! When should I test? My "friend" is expected a round the 21st. Thanks!

I will add you for the 21st. If you change your test day, we can move you to another date if needed.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Thanks! I took the test and it was negative but hoping we will get pregnant this cycle!! we are going to try and I should be able to test again by the end of this month!

Default correct me if I'm wrong

So if you are pregnant you won't ovulate? I only noticed the discharge for 2 days, does that mean I conceived and it stopped or dried up per se?

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    Thanks! I took the test and it was negative but hoping we will get pregnant this cycle!! we are going to try and I should be able to test again by the end of this month!
    hopefully, you'll get your bfp soon!

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by fameandfortunes View Post
    So if you are pregnant you won't ovulate? I only noticed the discharge for 2 days, does that mean I conceived and it stopped or dried up per se?
    You won't ovulate if you're already pregnant. Around ovulation, you should have egg-white cervical mucous (EWCM). It usually dries up shortly after ovulation though.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    You won't ovulate if you're already pregnant. Around ovulation, you should have egg-white cervical mucous (EWCM). It usually dries up shortly after ovulation though.
    After doing some further research....looks like I may not have ovulated this month. According to my calendar & every other calendar I've typed my date in, I should have ovulated Yesterday, but...didn't notice the ewcm.... *fingerscrossed* Still planning to test around the 21st.

Those who've received your BFP, CONGRATS!!! Those who haven't, hang in there!!! xoxo

fameandfortunes...I hope somehow you got it covered anyway and get a bfp !!!

!!

Eta...you usually get ewcm *before* you ovulate and then it dries up quickly after ovulation . My cm is usually "creamy" on the day of ovulation.
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-10-2013 at 03:55 PM.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    fameandfortunes...I hope somehow you got it covered anyway and get a bfp !!!

!!

Eta...you usually get ewcm *before* you ovulate and then it dries up quickly after ovulation . My cm is usually "creamy" on the day of ovulation.
    So if I received neither, then that means I'll probably get a bfp? lol.

Just wanted to say I'm

Grr can't edit. Sorry. Was trying to say I'm 3-4 DPO and am now feeling the pulsing headaches. They pulsate for a brief second and vanish. Also the lower back pain. It's on both Sides. Anyone had restless sleep. Like you're so exhausted but can't sleep?

I just realized I never posted my announcement here ! Well, since today was my test day, my beta doubled as of yesterday, and I did get a this morning I'm making this my official announcement !! I'm 14dpo and hoping for a sticky bean !!!

to the rest of the April testers...thinking of every one of you and praying for lots of s!!!

Fameandfortunes...your questions would get a lot more exposure and answers in the NET thread or regular part of the forum...this thread is more for listing test dates and announcing results so it doesn't get as much traffic on a daily basis . I'd love to see you get more responses so you can get answers and support !!

I love that you're sticking around and asking questions...really hoping you get a bfp this cycle...woot !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    ...not sure how I missed this !! (((Hugs)))...I'm so sorry ! Praying this will be your cycle !

Congrats Kelly! That's great! Hoping all goes well from here on out for you!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    ...not sure how I missed this !! (((Hugs)))...I'm so sorry ! Praying this will be your cycle !
    Thank you!! thanks for the prayers too! I'm praying for everyone too that that this will be their month! and also congrats!!! I hope and pray you will have a good pregnancy and healthy baby!!

I'll be 10 dpo on the 19th and will begin testing. I'm not waiting til the 25th. I'd go bananas waiting.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Got it. I moved you to the 19th. Good luck!!!!

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I am out for this month. GL to everyone else!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post
    (((big hugs)))!!!!!!

So Sorry Liz!!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Please put me down for the 30th. I finally have crosshairs!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

yay mel!!!! for you!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Simbi Guest

I'm out af showed. On to next month.

Oh, Simbi I am so sorry! Here's hoping the 2ww to O goes fast for you and you get your BFP next month!! !!!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

I'm testing the 27th!

Well, I think I'll start testing on the 24th (10 DPO by my calculations, 8 DPO by what FF says... I'm still convinced it was the 14th not the 16th ) It's killing me not to test earlier, but you have to give these things time, I know!
    Last edited by Sermari; 04-21-2013 at 10:36 AM.
    Miriam (26) Mark (28) #1 on the way, due 1-5-2014, and it's a girl! FF/Temps