Thread: Prayers

Default Prayers

Dh and I have decided to try one more time for another baby and if it doesn't work, or if it does, we will be finished. I would like to ask you ladies to keep us in your prayers. After our two heartbreaking losses last year, we are both terrified but feel like we need to try just one more time. Thank you all for helping me het through this passed year. God Bless you all!

I will be praying for you. I completely understand those emotions because we'll be going through that later this year or next.

I hope and pray for the best & that you and DH are blessed with a healthy LO.

Thank you so much. I didn't think it would be this hard. All I can do is leave it in God's hands. He knows what's best for this family.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Sure thing

Prayer said.

Thank you Polly. It means so much to have your prayers coming too.

I didn't see this until now Cindy but you know I'm praying for you !!!! I think of you often sister!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Praying

Praying for you.

Praying for you both. That God blesses you with a bundle of joy. *hugs*

Well Ladies, I really need major prayers, as I have found out I am pregnant. I am excited, yet scared out of my mind. Please say a prayer for me to have calm nerves throughout this pregnancy and also that this baby will be born healthy. Thank you all!!!
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]