Thread: It's been a year

Unhappy It's been a year

One year ago today, I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy. Only I didn't get to bring him home with me. I have bought him new flowers for his grave, a new teddy bear and a two balloons. One to tie to his vase and the other, to let fly up to heaven so he'll have one to play with. All babies love balloons, ya know. I am having a pretty hard time today. I know people say time will heal my empty, broken heart. Well, I'm still waiting. Please pray for me to get through this day.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you today.

Oh Cindy I am thinking of you like crazy and especially to help heal your heart. Samual will enjoy that balloon I am sure of it.

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog

I am so sorry. Sending prayers your way that you may find peace.
    Joanie (33), DH (33), Thomas (13), Angel Baby 9/9/10, Katherine (2), Angel Baby 8/28/12, Daniel (born 6/23/13 at 35 weeks)

So sorry!! Thinking of you today!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

and prayers!

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you today.

Angela (28) DH, Pat (30) DS Connor (4), DS Leo (2), DS Nathan

Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11

Cindy...I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner !

(((Big hugs)))...my heart is breaking for you !!! Thinking of you and your precious little ones often ! Remembering Samuel with you momma .

Thank you all. I wouldn't have made it through this last year without you awesome ladies!!!
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    One year ago today, I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy. Only I didn't get to bring him home with me. I have bought him new flowers for his grave, a new teddy bear and a two balloons. One to tie to his vase and the other, to let fly up to heaven so he'll have one to play with. All babies love balloons, ya know. I am having a pretty hard time today. I know people say time will heal my empty, broken heart. Well, I'm still waiting. Please pray for me to get through this day.
    Thinking of you

I personally don't think time will ever heal my broken heart but I do think time makes it a little easier to deal with - the pain will always be there for me.

Thinking of you.

Thinking of you also!