Thread: It's been a year

Unhappy It's been a year

One year ago today, I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy. Only I didn't get to bring him home with me. I have bought him new flowers for his grave, a new teddy bear and a two balloons. One to tie to his vase and the other, to let fly up to heaven so he'll have one to play with. All babies love balloons, ya know. I am having a pretty hard time today. I know people say time will heal my empty, broken heart. Well, I'm still waiting. Please pray for me to get through this day.

Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you today.

Oh Cindy I am thinking of you like crazy and especially to help heal your heart. Samual will enjoy that balloon I am sure of it.

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog

I am so sorry. Sending prayers your way that you may find peace.
    Joanie (33), DH (33), Thomas (13), Angel Baby 9/9/10, Katherine (2), Angel Baby 8/28/12, Daniel (born 6/23/13 at 35 weeks)

So sorry!! Thinking of you today!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

and prayers!

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you today.

Angela (28) DH, Pat (30) DS Connor (4), DS Leo (2), DS Nathan

Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah 9/10 - 3/11
    FFS "Baby C" 4/23 - 5/26 Sibs Q,Z,J & K

Cindy...I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner !

(((Big hugs)))...my heart is breaking for you !!! Thinking of you and your precious little ones often ! Remembering Samuel with you momma .

Thank you all. I wouldn't have made it through this last year without you awesome ladies!!!

Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    One year ago today, I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy. Only I didn't get to bring him home with me. I have bought him new flowers for his grave, a new teddy bear and a two balloons. One to tie to his vase and the other, to let fly up to heaven so he'll have one to play with. All babies love balloons, ya know. I am having a pretty hard time today. I know people say time will heal my empty, broken heart. Well, I'm still waiting. Please pray for me to get through this day.
    Thinking of you

I personally don't think time will ever heal my broken heart but I do think time makes it a little easier to deal with - the pain will always be there for me.

Thinking of you.

Thinking of you also!