I need all the advice I can get. I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant but not 100%. My period is a week late and isn't showing any signs of coming and I have a regular 28 day cycle. I'm tired almost all the time. I get random cravings (lemon lime Popsicles, root beer, chocolate). There have been a couple night where I haven't been able to sleep at all instead I just start crying for no reason. I've been noticing a white discharge in my underwear. Some days I have what feel like really bad period cramps and then they ease up. My stomach feels weird all the time. My breasts hurt (especially my nipples). I have a constant head ache. There are some days when I eat all the time but can never seem to get full and then other days where I feel like I can go all day without eating. I get gasy at night. And I'm starting to gain a little weight but nothing more than a pound or two. My friend who has two kids says it sounds like I'm pregnant and I've taken 3 tests but they all came out negative. I've read where sometimes women can be up to 4 months along before their body produces enough hormones to be picked up on an HPT. My friend was 9 weeks along with her first before she got a positive test. If I am pregnant I would only be around 3 or 4 weeks. What do you think?