Thread: uhh rib pain

Default uhh rib pain

Ilove being pregnant and all but geez ikeep getting this pain right under my right breast. It feels like its on my rib and its after sitting for ahwhile or lying down... or standing! seems like i cant get away form it until i lay down for sleep. Anyone else have this? It feels semi better when i put pressure on it but i dont like going around all day clutching my heart area. Any recommendations?

Blog Entries

I had really bad rib pain but the doctors think that mine was actually broken. It hurt for three months after I had my son, too, and still doesn't feel great when I touch it. It never felt better, though, when I touched it.

Some chiropractors will adjust the ribs which my help. I never found that would for me, though.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

I was always sore in that area towards the end of my pregnancies when baby was bigger and everything was squished in there. It hurt to sit in certain positions, but it always went way after baby was delivered.
    Angela (28) DH, Pat (30) DS Connor (4), DS Leo (2), DS Nathan

well only 15 more weeks of it then..... but its all worth it

Im going to ask about the chiropractor thing at my next appointment for my back anyways.

JJorn did you break you rib while pregnant? How did that happen

Blog Entries

I'm not sure how or why it broke (or if it really did). I did fall around 22 weeks pregnant and landed on that side but on top of a full diaper bag. It didn't hurt until a few weeks later and just got worse, and worse. The pain was so bad that my doctor gave me narcotics (which I only took twice) and I only sat in a car to go to OB appointments. Otherwise, I was laying down at home. Sitting was awful immediately. I never had an x-ray, though, so I will never know if it really did break or if the pain was just due to constant pressure. I'm hoping that this new baby will leave that rib alone!
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD