Thread: Quick question re: rear facing toddler

Default Quick question re: rear facing toddler

I had a grandmother of a friend's child who was, for one, SHOCKED that Sawyer is still rear facing. I don't get into conversations like that so I just smiled. But then she said I had the straps "too tight" because his shoulder straps come out of the slot just below his shoulders. That is right for rear facing, right?

Yes, at or just below for rear facing and at or above for forward facing. She obviously doesn't know what she is talking about
    AKA Lisa724

I didn't think she did. She is one that always has something to say and I feel like she is always looking at me with this frozen smile on her face because she thinks I'm weird. lol. But I wanted to be sure. Thank you!

If anyone would give you an negative hassle about it I would let them know its much safer for child to be rear facing as long as possible.

Yep that's right. My DH always says that the straps are too tight...then I check and usually end up making them tighter haha!

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

at her!

Straps are from just below shoulders for rearfacing and above shoulders for forward facing.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Bridge.. she's a tool and you're cool. Never doubt yourself! You're one of the most in-tune mamas I know.