Thread: Post for midgetlb6

Default Post for midgetlb6

Midgetlb6 is having a hard time logging on to post these pics so I'm doing it for her. Opinions please! Personally, I think the answer is very clear on these tests but opinions are always welcome anyway.

These are all different tests from different times of the day today - 7DPO. I'm having issues posting anything on this site so here's the best I can do. I hope it works. I do think it's safe to say she's PREGNANT though!

This one is an adjusted pic of the 2nd one just for fun.

MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

Woohoo!!! Yippee!!!! Awesome lines Lucy!!!! I've been looking at all the different tests all day and am so happy to say, "Your eggo is preggo!!!" Congratulations girl! You have been struggling for several years and now it's YOUR turn to shine. I love you with all my heart and hope I get to join you soon! Love you!!!

Faint but, very clear to me! Congrats Lucy!!!

Woooohoooo !!! Congratulations !! I am so happy for you !!!!

That's an awesome bfp for 7dpo !!

No question, there is a bun in the oven.

Thank you ladies, I had to totally recreate an entirely new profile, grrr but thank you so much, Cindy I love you to babe, i just need tonight to go by fast so tomorrow the dr can give me my results. It's crazy that it would show up at 7 dpo, to me that is almost unheard of but I guess stranger things have happened. I'm still trying to wrap my head around and and pray for a super sticky health bean. Should be interesting to see what i'll dream about tonight if at all im am tired mostly from the emotional roller coaster I've been on today and the testing and the convincing myself that this is real. I am so grateful to god. Cindy thank you for alwaaaaaaaays being there for me, your more than a friend your my sister and Leah thank you for posting for me love you to pieces and for always offering a shoulder.

Wow! So exciting for you! Those are beautiful BFPs!!!

Lucy, I am so excited for you! Congratulations on the BFPs!!!!

Woohoo! Congrats!

midgetlb6 Guest

Finally was able to log it wooohooo under my actual account this is crazy. I cant figure out what is going on, I keep going to edit things like in my setting and it keeps giving me this article 404 anyone else know what might be going on? Thank you ladies for all the well wishes and i promis not to post to much but i took a test this a.m. well actually 2 not sure they are any darker then yesterday's tests. any opinion's welcomed bad lighting in the bathroom this morning grrrr

Last edited by midgetlb6; 03-07-2013 at 07:09 AM.

It's still there and purdy as ever! I can't wait to see what your beta is!!! I expect a text the second you hang up with the nurse!!!!

I know I don't know you Midget... but I'm very happy for you!!!! This is so exciting and gives me hope that I'll get my BFP in a few weeks! Congratulations!!!

Whoohoooooo! You are definitely preggers!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Congrats!!!!

Me, Danielle -28 DH, Andy-29 DD, Payton-5
    12/07 mommy! Formally firsttimer828 -STC#2 since 07/2010-BFP-2/4/13
    ITS A GIRL!!!!

midgetlb6 Guest

Thank you ladies I'm waiting on dr's office to call although I don't expect a high number at 7 dpo which is what I was when they drew my blood. For those who don't know me or remember me, I have been on this forum since 08 I have an april 09 clomid baby. Started ttc again when she was 6 months old, gave up for a while and became pregnant in may 2011, lost that baby in July if 2011, the loss crushed me as age is a factor in my case, have had a couple of chemicals since then, tried medicated cycles with monitoring, med's, IUI, nothing happened. This was to be my last cycle on Femera as I have a grandchild on the way and I was accepting of that and then bam I got this, we are super excited but cautious at the same time. I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up and it would be time to deliver I just pray for a sticky peanut at this point. Plz send prayers for a healthy sticky bean. Praying all of you ladies get BFP's super fast with stickies of your own.

Yep! That's a beautiful BFP!! And the forums are still having issues. Last I checked I couldn't update anything either.

midgetlb6 Guest

Okay ladies, you will all be as as I am , my first set of numbers are a big fat 6. They said i just implanted which makes sense since i was cramping horrible the night before last and yesterday and all last night. said i'm not even a week pregnant but that I am pregnant. So I called my OB office and waiting on a call back from him to see what he wants to do next and i def have an appt on monday with my OB as well, he may want to have me come into his office to have labs done tomorrow and go from there, in either case I feel really good about it considering it just implanted but what I m most shocked about is the fact that these tests picked up with a number like that. It's like wow really.

Oh I hope you will have the healthiest nine months ever! So many congrats!!!

:grouphugs:
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Wow!!! Yippee and congratulations!!! KUP on your numbers!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Congrats Lucy!!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful!!!!!!!

No squinting neccessary!!! I see all the lines!!! Congrats and !!!
    ~Andrea~

YAY!!!!!! I am so very excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! Truck loads of sticky dust and duct tape!!!!!!!!

Me, Danielle -28 DH, Andy-29 DD, Payton-5
    12/07 mommy! Formally firsttimer828 -STC#2 since 07/2010-BFP-2/4/13
    ITS A GIRL!!!!

That is definitely positive! Congrats!!

Simbi Guest

Congrats!!!!

Hey Midget, my first beta was 6 too!! Then it went to 17,30,67,193! I had heavy bleeding after I got my Beta so they kept a very close eye on it. FX it doubles!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=100267 <-- That is my test at Beta level at 6! Those tests are pretty good!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

So Exciting! congrats!

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    Hey Midget, my first beta was 6 too!! Then it went to 17,30,67,193! I had heavy bleeding after I got my Beta so they kept a very close eye on it. FX it doubles!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=100267 <-- That is my test at Beta level at 6! Those tests are pretty good!
    How many days past ovulation were you when you got your 6? I was 7 dpo when they drew my blood. I will be 9 dpo tomorrow.

Oh! So you weren't as far as I was. I was 14dpo! FF says implantation happen on CD 28 though because of my Triphastic pattern, seems to be correct because my numbers just rose and rose after that. But I think that's why I bled so bad, I think my body was thoroughly confused Your number isn't bad for 7dpo then!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Congrats Lucy, praying for a super sticky bean and happy & healthy 9 mos.

midgetlb6 Guest

Thank you ladies I went in for a 2nd draw this morning and should have results tomorrow, my OB offuce is open in Saturdays and they ordered it stay so I wouldn't have to wait till Monday. They especially the nurse practitioner was super excited and out my cell number in her personal cell so she could call me even if its after hours so funny they collected urine after my draw and ran a test as I left then she called me personally to let me know after I left the urine showed positive lmao she was so excited to see it she had to call me I love my OB office. On a side note this progesterone side effects is kicking my arse. Super tired and have nausea and I know it's that cause it is waaay to early for pg symptoms and those are listed as side effects for the progesterone I will update tomorrow after I hear from them in this thread.

midgetlb6 Guest

Okay at 7 dpo HCG->6 at 4:30 pm
    At 9 dpo HCG is->23 at 10:30 a.m
    Progesterone is at 55 it more then doubled woohoo thank you ladies and plz keep the prayers coming.