Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iui

Mine too. And my RE came in on Sunday to do one of my IUIs. The office was closed, but he still came in. I'm guessing he wouldn't come in on his day off if he didn't feel he needed to.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I don't know much about medicated cycles but it doesn't seem to make sense to do the iui 24-48hrs after *ovulation*...the egg would no longer be viable . Do they mean 24-48hrs after a +opk? If you had a definite +opk today I would think you need to be in their office tomorrow evening at the latest...like I said though, I have no personal experience. I would go to the office and ask to speak with the dr or nurse for further clarification.

(((Hugs)))...not long and you'll be in the 2ww...hang in there !

Hope you get a solid answer tomorrow. Not knowing what is going to happen is so frustrating. That is kind of odd too that they won't go in for a Sunday IUI, I hope it all works out for you!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

the LH surge test isnt all the way positive yet but its getting darker. Yes Im working with a RE office.

THat's great that it is getting darker!!!! GL and KUP!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

yes they mean 24-48 hours after + OPK. Im thinking monday is going to be the day since the test is getting darker by the days. right now im on day 12 and monday would be day 14

for darker opks!! It sounds like you're right on track then...super excited for you and looking forward to having you join us ttcers in the 2ww !!!

Lots and lots of ...now if this weekend would just hurry up for you !

Kim, you and I are on the same exact cd! I go in for my iui on Sunday, tomorrow! Good luck to you. I did the trigger shot last night. It was a bit confusing to me! It might also have been that I had to take it at 11:30 pm! Lol. Fingers crossed that we both get our BFP this cycle!

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f4f0a

I wish this weekend would speed up so we can go do this monday. Im so excited and ready it isnt funny. Livliv good luck to you tomorrow and wish you the best of luck and keep me posted as to how things go. I took monday off work so could relax after the IUI and then have a body massage on tuesday afternoon to hopefully help as well. This is our first IUI so Im not going to lie kind of scared. I wish they did IUI's on sunday or I would be there on sunday as well. Thanks ladies for all the positive encouragement. I will keep everyone posted

GL on Monday!!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I am so excited that we will be going through it at the same time. I will let you know how the iui goes. We are at the auto dealership today buying DH his new car! Hopefully relaxation is on my horizon soon. I hate negotiating but seem to be pretty good, so that is why I am here...lol!

I will be thinking about you on Monday and will check in with you. When do you trigger again?

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32

I just took Clomid 100mg days 5-9. Hope all goes well with your IUI tomorrow. I had a positive OPK today so Monday at 730am we will be at the RE doing the IUI.

Yay Kym...good luck to you on Monday! I am at the office now so fingers crossed the spermies attach to my eggies!

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32

How did things go? Will you inform me of anything that i need to except tomorrow morning. My OPK is brighter today than yesterday so its for sure a clear sign its a go for monday morning. Im excited and nervous all at once. Good luck and hope this is your month and those spermies caught your eggies

Kim...Eeek, how exciting !! Praying for a perfect iui tomorrow!!!

Livliv...woot!!!

!!!

Kym, it went well. I had the FSP (Fallopian tube sperm profusion). Basically they inject a concentrated amount of sperm directly in my Fallopian tubes, rather than just placing it in the uterus. They can only do this if it is perfectly timed. It felt very similar to the HSG. I did bleed a little (spotting really). Although last night when I wiped, I had a small clot of blood.

Anyhow, sorry for so much info. DH did make a very clinical experience so romantic too, which I think really helped. It was really not eventful. The entire procedure took about 10 minutes and then I had to lay there for 20 more minutes. They set a timer!

Good luck to you today and I can't wait to hear all about your experience. I really hope we get our BFPs this month!!

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32

Hope you had a great IUI today!!!

Thanks ladies. IUI was good. will have blood work done in 8 days for ovulation and then test on 22nd. very calm and relaxing iui.

That's great! Welcome to the TWW!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Kym, I am glad all went well for you! I hope we both get to celebrate this month! Fingers crossed!

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32

...Great news! I hope your 2ww goes by fast !!!

since i have more time and husband is away i can go into detail more from our IUI. his sperm count was lower than they like it to be. they want it at 10 million and his was at 6.7 million so not sure what was up with that. they told us to baby dance monday and tuesday. anyways i sure hope this month works for us but for some reason I felt i needed to pee on ovulation test again today and it still coming up positive just not as dark. kind of worries me. not sure what to think of this 2WW period here. its already bothering me. I sure hope tuesday gets here so I know for sure if I ovulated this month being on 100mg of clomid.

Kim, they always say not to take OPK tests after your trigger shot (I can't remember if you took trigger) because they will always come up positive. I hope that helps. It sounds like you have great chances this month.

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32

there was no trigger shots this month. all i took was clomid 100 mg days 5-9 of cycle

Hmmmm not sure. I only have positive opks for 12 hrs. I am so sorry that I don't have answers. Fingers crossed this month!!! I feel good for us!

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32

my opk test went away finally they are negative. Ive had some cramping this week along with bloating and frequent bathroom trips so hopefully this is a good sign. I will take blood test on tuesday morning to find out if I ovulated this month or not.

have taken many pg test and they are all negative. Im a week late already on af to show. getting so irritating waiting for her to show so we can try iui again

Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I am so sorry kim I hope it is a really late pg test of AF comes soon you you can try again.
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Well AF finally showed today. Thank goodness. Talk to RE office today and they are uping my Clomid to 150mg days 5-9 and doing a midcycle scan which is on the 14th of May now. So here we go again. Wish us luck and hope husbands sperm count this month is better than last month or he has to go see a Urologist and trying to concieve will be put on hold again.