Thread: after bc

Default after bc

I was wondering what it was like for others to stop BC. How long until you became regular? What where your symptoms/ reactions of coming off them?

Birth control made my periods regular. After two- three months stopping the pill it did get better. After getting of birth control pills I noticed my skin was more oily for a while, I had some more emotional moments, I lost 5 lbs, but, after two to three months my hormones settled down. FYI however, you can get pregnant after getting off birth control within the first month its possible.

I was having a really hard time with side effects for the last few months I was on BCP, which was the primary reason I got off of them honestly. My issues all immediately went away, and my cycle stayed normal at 28 days until I got pregnant five months later. We actually used condoms for the first two months, and didn't decide to start TTC until the third month. That said, I know it can take some people up to a year before they are regular again, so I think everyone has different experiences.
    Jennifer

I was never on BCP till after I had my daughter. Before I was on BCP I was every 28 days. Every month. Then I had my daughter and was talked into taking BCP by my doctor. I was on orthrotriclye for 3 months didnt like it (didnt spell that right.) Then I was on yaz for 2.5 years. Then I went to lo loiestrum(spelled that wrong) and got off that after 3 months on that.

Took my last pill 15 and had a period. My next period was Jan 18th (34 days later). I am now 49 days since my last period. 6 pregnancy test later still negative. Last time I took one was friday and that was negative. What should I do?

I would contact my doctor to see if they have some more clear answers. Have you been stressed? Lost weight? Those can also delay your period.

have not lost weight and have not been stressed at all