Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waiting...

Sorry I didn't reply to this yesterday hun!!

Ooooh new boots sound nice!! I'm glad you had a good first day even though your feet were hurting. Awwwwww that's so cute!!

Lol!! It's weird, I keep thinking things like "ohh I'm going to make myself a coffee... Oh wait, I can't" lol!! Hun you just said yourself you've known people who haven't been sick and their babies are fine please please please don't rule yourself out yet. And here's a quick shower for you
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

A cup of coffee doesn't have a harmful amount of caffeine--that said, I do understand cutting it out completely. I hope you will have a happy healthy 9 months!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thank you!! I think it's easier to just stop having it, otherwise I'll only end up having/wanting more than I should haha. The hardest thing is making it for DH in the morning, when it's boiling and the smell and everything.. But it'll be worth it!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post
    Sorry I didn't reply to this yesterday hun!!

Ooooh new boots sound nice!! I'm glad you had a good first day even though your feet were hurting. Awwwwww that's so cute!!

Lol!! It's weird, I keep thinking things like "ohh I'm going to make myself a coffee... Oh wait, I can't" lol!! Hun you just said yourself you've known people who haven't been sick and their babies are fine please please please don't rule yourself out yet. And here's a quick shower for you
    Sorry I didn't resond sooner, I visited this morning but was too bummed to really respond. My parents came down today and we had a good day celebrating my mom's bday and that helped me keep my mind off things a bit. I just wanted to thank you, and all you ladies, for being so supportive! I also appreciate the baby dust. I'll take all i can get right now! Hope AF stays away all week!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

So today is day 28 of my cycle. I have had 27-31 day cycles, so I'm officially in the *waiting on pins and needles* part. Lol. I wish I could say no signs of AF... but that wouldn't be true. I haven't started yet, but I am having little cramps here and there (although they do feel different than most months... but I'm afraid that's just in my head). Normally my AF cramps don't start until after she's arrived. Then they're normally just a burning sensation. They don't actually feel like "cramps". right now I just have one single stabbing pain in my lower right side, and an occasional weird crampy thing on my left? Who knows! and my boobs are weird. I dont know how to describe it. They don't really hurt. They only hurt if i push on the tops of them, no where else... but they feel heavy if that makes sense. I was telling my friend today... its just like i know they're there... and I'm obviously not overly aware of my boobs most days. Lol. They don't really look bigger or anything, but they feel heavier. I dont know. i don't normally have sore boobs until after AF arrives, if even then, so I'm hoping this is a good thing... but I'm trying to not get too excited.

Today, I was googling obsessively like I told myself I wouldn't, and I found something that reallllly made me hopeful. This is from countdowntopregnancy.com

Estimated Ovulation Date: Mar. 5, 2013
    Day Past Ovulation Date Probability of Implantation
    6 DPO Mar. 11, 2013 Less Common
    7 DPO Mar. 12, 2013 Common
    8 DPO Mar. 13, 2013 Common
    9 DPO Mar. 14, 2013 Most Common
    10 DPO Mar. 15, 2013 Common
    11 DPO Mar. 16, 2013 Common

12 DPO Mar. 17, 2013 Less Common
    13 DPO Mar. 18, 2013 Less Common

Signs of Implantation
    Signs and symptoms of implantation can be very similar to those of PMS so it can be hard to distiguish between the two. Many women do not experience any symptoms of implantation, however, a few will show some of the following signs: mild cramps around time of implantation, change in basal body temperature (a slight drop around implantation followed by a rise) or light bleeding or spotting around time of implantation.

Taking a Pregnancy Test
    If implantation were to occur on the most common day (9 DPO - Mar. 14, 2013) the earliest an early pregnancy test is likely to show a positive result would be: Mar. 16, 2013 to Mar. 18, 2013 hCG (the pregnancy hormone) doubles every 2-3 days during the first several weeks of pregnancy. Give it some time to build up so the test can detect it.

And that is only IF I O'd on that day. That is the day I got my +OPK so it could have been the next... and I could have implanted late. I know, I'm going crazy, and probably taking you all with me... but I was so excited when i found this that I just had to share!! I'm hoping to be able to hold off testing until Friday. Then i'd be offiically late for all possible scenarios. Lol. Hope that AF stays away that many more days! In the meantime, I'll be here obsessing over every twinge and running to the bathroom every 5 mins because I feel like AF has arrived. lol
    Last edited by KayDub; 03-18-2013 at 03:26 PM.

That awesome!! You're definitely still in !!!! Lots and lots of !! Praying this week flies by for you...can not wait to hear on Friday, cmon bfp !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Anyone have a time machine I can fast forward to Friday in!? This is killing me! LOL.

This morning I noticed that my boobs aren't AS sore as they were yesterday... but yesterday they got progressively worse during the day, so that may be the case today. I've had shortness of breath. Started last night. Idk if I'm getting sick or if that's a sing... but I just kinda feel like I can't get a deep enough breath. Oh, and the CM is back. Not as much as before, but its there, and it's tacky. Is this normal before AF? I thought CM was supposed to dry up before?

I'm so excited for you hun!! And I thought CM only appeared around ovulation?

Well theres always some there. you just get ewcm around O. it changes throughout the cycle, and everything I have read says that its drier right before and after AF... so I got nervous when there wasn't any yesterday, but felt a little better when I had some this morning. Idk though because I've never really tracked my CM until the past 2 cycles.

I do feel like I'm smelling things a little more strongly yesterday and today, but that could just be in my head. I swear, if AF comes I'm going to feel like a complete crazy experiencing all this for nothing. lol

How are you feeling today?

I've never monitored it before (probably very silly of me) so I don't know haha. I really hope it's pregnancy symptoms, if its not don't feel stupid though hun!! It's good you know your body (but dw, it's pregnancy synptoms )

I feel tired and I all I want to do is crunch ice haha. Felt a little sick this morning but I didn't throw up

I've never monitored it before (probably very silly of me) so I don't know haha. I really hope it's pregnancy symptoms, if its not don't feel stupid though hun!! It's good you know your body (but dw, it's pregnancy synptoms )

I feel tired and I all I want to do is crunch ice haha. Felt a little sick this morning but I didn't throw up
    What is "dw"?

I'm glad you didn't get sick! I heard that the want to crunch ice during pregnancy may mean that your iron is low. Idk if that's true or not, but you may wanna check that out! It's nothing major, but worth checking out.

Still no AF as of yet... but I have a long wait until Thursday which would be CD 31 and my longest cycles. Tonight, as we sat here watching TV my left nipple was tingling? Like it fell asleep? SO weird! is that a thing? lol

I think dw means don't worry . Cookie, so glad things are going well...woot!

(((Hugs))) Kay...sure hoping the rest of this week goes by fast for you! The wait is so agonizing !!! Praying those are pg symptoms!!!!

Thanks!!! Still no sign of AF today, even internally... hoping she stays away!! I still had some tacky CM this morning, boobs are still a little sore... i don't know what the rest of this week will bring, but I'm so freaking anxious. And if this is PMS, this sucks because my boobs have never hurt for more than a day! lol. Please keep everrrything crossed for me! Today and tomorrow are pretty busy at work, so I'm hoping that makes the days fly by!

How are you doing with your new cycle Kelly?

Thank you Kelly!! And yes if means don't worry hehe

Kay... Still hoping and praying that you've caught your eggy this month!!! Can't wait until Friday I read your post last night before I went to bed when I was lurking and told the doctor today at my appointment. She said she'd test my iron levels as well as my hcg ones but they took two files of blood haha. A whole day of waiting for me, what are you up to?

Praying she stays away Kay!!!

My cycle is going well...last day of AF hopefully . My flow is lighter than I'm used to...not sure if that's good or bad. After today I'm in the 2ww for O...I have long cycles and O on cd22.

My appt with the RE is a week from tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it but nervous. I typed up my gyn/obstetric hx since there's no way I'll remember it all on the spot ! I'm looking at this appt as a consult only...just want to get his thoughts for now . If I don't get pg this cycle I'm hoping he'll be willing to do basic hormone testing during my next one rather than waiting 6months since if I do get pg I'm risking a potentially preventable loss, kwim? Anyway, I'm hoping to be pg this cycle and not have to worry about any of it

Thank you Kelly!! And yes if means don't worry hehe

Kay... Still hoping and praying that you've caught your eggy this month!!! Can't wait until Friday I read your post last night before I went to bed when I was lurking and told the doctor today at my appointment. She said she'd test my iron levels as well as my hcg ones but they took two files of blood haha. A whole day of waiting for me, what are you up to?
    Praying for good results!!!!

Cookie - I'm glad you mentioned it to your doctor! Hopefully it's nothing, but better safe than sorry! I hope you get good results today! I have a feeling you will. I'm not up to much, just working today. I'm on my lunch break now. We had a pitch-in and I always eat way too much, but I don't even care! Lol. I'm trying not to think about my tingly nipples... wth could that be!? It is driving me nuts though. I wake up in the mornings and think that soreness has gone away, but by 10am, it's back! So weird! OH! And I had a dream last night that I took 4 HPT and they were all positive! DH wanted me to test this morning because of it like I"m psychic of something. so silly.

Kelly, don't be nervous about the RE! You have every reason to go and I'm sure he'll be wonderful! I'm excited for you this cycle! I hope everything works out the way you want it to! You deserve it!

Hcg level is up to 906 and my iron levels look fine too Kay you should test today!! Or tomorrow!!! And it doesn't sound silly haha

Hcg level is up to 906 and my iron levels look fine too Kay you should test today!! Or tomorrow!!! And it doesn't sound silly haha
    !!!!!! Woot !!

Congratulations crazycookie !!

Hcg level is up to 906 and my iron levels look fine too Kay you should test today!! Or tomorrow!!! And it doesn't sound
    silly haha
    Congratulations!! !! Told ya you'd get good news! and no way am I testing tomorrow. Tomorrow is day 31, I'll probably start tomorrow night or something crappy. starting AF is less discouraging than seeing a BFN... plus, I'll be so freaking excited IF it's a BFP that I won't want to go to work, and friday is a much better day to take off. lol. I'm still thinking I'm going to see a BFN, so until AF doesn't show ALL day tomorrow, I can't bring myself to test! I'm holding on to the tingly/sore boobs for hope though. This is too weird. BUT it's the only thing I really have going on, so I'm not getting my hopes up too high.

Well ladies... it's CD31... still no AF yet, but it's early. Last month I started at 9pm on CD31... so it could be a long hopeful day, to end in disappointment. If I make it through the day and night... I WILL be testing first thing tomorrow morning!

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    Well ladies... it's CD31... still no AF yet, but it's early. Last month I started at 9pm on CD31... so it could be a long hopeful day, to end in disappointment. If I make it through the day and night... I WILL be testing first thing tomorrow morning!
    Reeeeally praying you get a bfp in the morning !!! I hope this day goes by super fast and no AF !

(((Hugs))) Hang in there Kay...you're almost there!

Thanks Kelly!! My DH keeps saying "for all you know, you had a 28 day cycle this month and you're already 2 days late!" That makes me feel a little better. I guess this is why people chart and temp huh? lol.

Have you ever heard of someone getting a BFN and then getting a BFP later? I know I'm not out until AF comes, but sometimes I feel so silly for hanging on to hope when I had a negative test just 4 days ago.

Oh definitely! I've gotten a stark white bfn on a frer one day and a definite positive two days later . 4-5days can make a *huge* difference...still lots of hope left ! Really praying you get your bean...the waiting really is so hard (((hugs)))!

You know, I know these things. I google everything, but then I just think that it could never happen to me! I'm losing it. lol

Hun that can happen to anyone!! Really can't wait until tomorrow

Thanks ladies!! It's 10:10 here, and still nothing. I'm heading to bed. I hope I can sleep! And I hope AF doesn't visit in the middle of the night! I will post in the morning after I test! Eeeeeekkkk I'm so nervous! Night ladies!

Everything is crossed for you tomorrow Kay !!!!!!

Can't wait to see Kay! Hoping for a beautiful BFP!!!

Kay thinking of you this morning (((hugs)))!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 03-22-2013 at 05:55 AM.