Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Waiting...

BFN. I have no words. I'm so freaking disappointed. What is my body doing!? Why have my cycles been fairly regular until I actually need them to be? CD32 and counting... I should have stayed home from work today... I've been here 12 minutes, and have already almost cried. I just wish AF would come so I could move on and stop holding on to apparently pointless hope.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

I am so sorry Kay. Maybe you just Od later than normal. Maybe try to track it next cycle with opks or bbt? That helped me a lot bc then I always new when to expect AF (or I did when I o, which is super irregular for me, and helped me find that out too). GL! And remember you are not out until AF comes!!

Thanks Liz... I did use OPK's this month. I got a positive on 3/5... so I figured I O'd any time between the 5th and 7th... which would be put me at getting a bfp right about now if it stuck. I haven't temped because I dont think it'd be accurate for me since i get up in the middle of the night. I think I'm going to have to though because I'm wondering if I'm not O'ing... and I know, I'm not out til AF comes... but it just seems inevitable at this point. I've been holding on to the hope all week since my bfn on sunday... it seems unlikely.

Noooo !! (((Big big hugs)))...I'm so sorry Kay !

Praying af shows for you soon
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Sorry

Maybe you implanted late hun?? You're really not out until AF comes
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

Maybe. I guess stranger things have happened. I figured that I'd start today since I came to terms with not being pg. You know, mind tricks and what not... and still no sign. So, I guess it's possible. That or my body is broken forever. lol. I have seen online where some women don't get a positive until they're a week late. So I'll wait a few more days and test. If I go over a week though I'm calling my Dr. because this is very unusual for me!

Your body isn't broken! You probably just ovulated later than you think. Try to hang in there, either AF or a bfp has to show at some point

Just got a visit from AF. Oh well. It is what it is. On to the next month! Maybe a Christmas baby is in our cards! Thanks for dealing with my craziness the past few weeks! You ladies are great! <3

We love you Kay!!! Praying we both get our Christmas babies

!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Aww thanks ladies!! I hope there's a lot of awesome Christmas presents coming our way!

Kay I am so so so sorry

I'm also sorry I haven't been on here this weekend, DH surprised me with a surprise weekend away at the beach it was perfect

It's ok. Ive come to terms with it. I have a good feeling about this cycle!!
    I was wondering where you were! That is so awesome! I'm jealous! Glad you had a great weekend.

Praying you get your Christmas baby!! thank you, I loved it!! DH kept saying "the next time we do this there will be three of us"

Christmas babies all around!!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Awww. That is so sweet. Isn't it awesome when they're just as excited as we are?!I got a text from DH the other day that said "I've never been more excited and ready for something in my life! We're gonna be great parents!" I locked it and look at it daily!

And yay for Christmas babies! I hope everyone gets what they wish for this year!