Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waiting...

Testing tomorrow morning ladies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    I'm in the 2ww too! I ovulated either last night or early this morning. My temp went up today so I'm sure FF will say yesterday was the day. We DTD last night so I'm hopeful for this cycle!
    Eeeek good luck hun!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post
    !!!! FX for you! Let us know!!

I have 8 days according to my phone. The first week went faster than it did last month, so I'm hoping this one does as well. I have no symptoms at all so I'm not really holding my breath this cycle. The only thing that's different is that I have a verrry mild cold. I NEVER get sick... but I know the weather is wacky right now, so it's possible. Woke up Thurs with a tickle in my throat and a stuffy nose... i have a slight cough because of the tickle, but i'm not getting any worse or any better. I have heard cold symptoms could be a early pregnancy sign? IDK! Seems silly to get my hopes up over a stuffy nose!

I had to edit this because I forgot that last night I noticed more CM than normal during this cycle. I'm not really very up on what each type of CM means, so I don't know if it's normal at this point or not. However, last night I went to the bathroom and noticed thicker, white in color, discharge on the toilet paper. It didn't really stretch too far either. So idk if it's a good sign or not. What do you ladies think?
    Last edited by KayDub; 03-11-2013 at 07:32 AM.

There's a picture of a test I took this morning in the N.E.T thread...

I went and looked and I DO see a verrry faint line! Ahh! I'd test again in a few days if you can wait that long!

I can't wait that long haha!!!! I'm gonna test again tomorrow morning

It's tomorrow morning!! What were the results?!

Read my post in the NET!!!! What a night haha

Crazycookie...can't wait to see your next test...woot! for a bfp!!!!

Kay...I'm over-analyzing too, lol! I'm hoping my dr will order the labs tomorrow for hcg and progesterone so I'll know for sure. I've been sick the last few days with the virus my kids had last week so it's been a looong 2ww (I'm 12-13dpo and 2 days late for af tomorrow)...I'm ready for it to be over . Really hoping it ends with great news!!!

Kelly - let us know when/if you hear from your doctor! KUP!! :fingers crossed: for good news!

Crazycookie - saw your in the NET! Congrats!!! I know I said it there, but you can't get too many congrats!!

I'm realllly trying not to over analyze everything... BUT last night, aside from the little twinges and pains I had heartburn too. It was weird though. I had alfredo for dinner, which is one of my favorities and doesn't normally give me heartburn. It was mild, and for only about an hour. Nothing i had to take a tums for... but I was laying in bed and I got a searing surge of heartburn, had to sit up really fast, burped, and then was fine. It was weird! LOL. My DH was like "uh, is that a good thing?" lol. Uuuugh. 6 days until my period if I'm on a 29 day cycle.. but its a waiting game until 31 days after that... and that's only if my body doesn't decide to have an even longer cycle! I know I could probably test today (8dpo) but I'm holding strong... kinda.... lol!

Good luck Kelly!!

Thank you so much Kay!!! I'm still in shock. There's a pic of this morning's test in the NET.

Heartburn IS a pregnancy symptom haha!! I've never had heartburn so I can't share much knowledge lol. Good luck, I've got everything crossed for you!!

I used to get heartburn quite frequently. Although, I was much heavier, and ate like crap. (I lost 65 lbs last year gearing up for TTC!) And now it is a verrry rare occurance. So for it to happen right now, after something I eat on a regular basis with no problems, is either something to give me hope... or a mean trick! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    I used to get heartburn quite frequently. Although, I was much heavier, and ate like crap. (I lost 65 lbs last year gearing up for TTC!) And now it is a verrry rare occurance. So for it to happen right now, after something I eat on a regular basis with no problems, is either something to give me hope... or a mean trick! Lol.
    Wow, Kay...your weight loss is amazing !! Great job !!! My mom and her family have struggled with obesity for as long as I can remember (mom and her sister both had bariatric surgery and are now doing wonderfully)...it can be a long, hard road. It takes a lot of dedication, determination, and plain hard work to lose that much weight...you rock !!!

Really hoping and praying it's a pg symptom...so excited for you to test...less than a week right !

Well done Kay!!! I can't wait until you test haha!!!!

Thanks girls! I was almost 200lbs, and I"m only 5'4" so I knew if I got pregnant (a big if at that weight and height!) I would be HUGE and not as healthy as the baby desreves. I joined Weight Watchers. It really worked for me! I joined in February, and was at my goal by November. I have been maintaining since! They even hired me, and I start my training on Saturday. So I'm hoping that will help me stay busy until it's time to test!

(Also, since I work there now.... I have to say the views here are my opinion and personal experience and are in no way endorsed by Weight Watchers.)

Seriously, that was in my training packet I just went over. :-p

I'm so excited for you to test hun!!!! (Plus I don't want to go over to the due date clubs on my own!! It's scary over there and I don't feel ready yet :/) that's amazing hun, well done again!! I also really want to make a ticker thingy, they look so cool!!!

I would loooove to join you over there! I'm so ready!! But a part of me feels like I shouldn't be so anxious since we've only been TTC for 2 months. I hear some of these other ladies stories and I feel like an idiot for being to anxious! However, if it's a BFP I'm sure I'll get over that real soon! Lol. I still have the white discharge and I'm now 10dpo, so I know that i didn't have this last month. Other than that though, I don't have much else going on. Nothing constant anyway. So, I guess we'll see! You're making me even more excited to test! Lol.

I wish you could get your ticker. I don't know how to update your sig with the problems the forum is having. I tried for a long time when i first joined. If you figure it out, let me know!
    Last edited by KayDub; 03-14-2013 at 03:43 PM.

It doesn't matter how long you've been trying hun, a bfp is always exciting. I'm crazy excited for you to test!!! I had a peek in the November DDC earlier but ran back to here!!! Eeeeeek fx for you!!! I want you to test on the 20th if AF is late haha!

I know you need to go to your profile and click edit signature but even just getting onto my profile is near impossible unless I stop the page loading super fast! If you figure it out first let me know too haha? The forum is better now, I don't get redirected when I try to sign in the first time but there's still the editing issue

Haha. I probably will want to test on the 20th. We'll see if I can stay strong! I may have to stay off here between the 19th and 21st! Your excitement for me to test is not helping me wait! I keep finding myself thinking "well a frer would probably pick it up now!" LOL. It's funny how excited/happy we can get for people we don't even know isn't it? I told my DH about your BFP and he was like "Cookie? who is that?"

You can't be scared to go to the Nov DD board! You deserve it! If I don't join you over there in the next week or so, you need to go anyway and visit here frequently!

Ok, I think I figured out the signature.... I'm just testing this out to see if it works!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Haha you should!! No don't go running off lol!! And I'm sorry, I'm just really excited!! And it probably would... How many dpo are you?? And it is! LOL my names Claire haha!! I've told my DH about you too and he wishes you luck hehe

Ahhhh I'm still scared!! People have babies in the due dates clubs

I can see your signature I'm going to read your pm now lol. I'll probably do mine tomorrow because by the time Rob finishes on the computer I'll be going to bed I expect haha. Have to be up early tomorrow, dr's at 9am

Ok so can't sleep so I've done my ticker... I've done it on my iPad, does it work??
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

It does work! Yaaay! Looks good!

KUP on your doctor's appointment! I don't know what time it is where you are, but its 830am here, so you may be going soon! Hoping for good numbers and lots of good news!

And yes, people have babies in due date forums... guess what, Claire.... you're going to have a baby!!!! lol

I feel like an absolute idiot now because I don't know what KUP means... And thank you if its currently 2:07 there then we're in the same time zone haha!! (I'm in FL). I've posted about my appointment in the NET. I'm so so nervous!! Omg don't I'm scared already!! Lol
    Last edited by CrazyCookie; 03-15-2013 at 12:10 PM.

KUP means Keep us posted. Going over to the NET to read it now. I'm in Indiana so I think we are in the same time zone!

Ahh ok I get it now!! Ahhh I think so too!!! Hehe

I'm getting excited to test tomorrow. Nervous... but excited. I'm exhausted today. i've noticed the last 3 days I have felt that way... especially in the evenngs. Today, I had to get up at 6am because I started my new job. that is only a 1/2 hour earlier than I get up through the week, and we went to bed at the same time... so I don't think I should be THIS freaking tired. I'm seriously considering a nap instead of the gym, and that is SO unlike me. I don't know if it's a symptom, or if it's because my sleep has been so broken up because I've had to get up at least twice every night to pee. Ugh!! Speaking of, does anyone know if I get up a few times and pee if my FMU won't be as strong to test once I'm actually up for the day? I'm normally so out of it when i get up through the night, that I'm afraid I won't test correctly! Would morning still work?

I'm so excited for you!! And that's all pregnancy symptoms. I was actually sick for the first time this morning, and I've been sleeping on and off all day today hence why I haven't been on here. Poor DH is getting next to no help with his ankle bless him!! How did your first day go? I don't know about the fmu thing, but you should test tomorrow morning anyway haha!!

I am going to test tomorrow morning! It's official. I will let you know.

My first day went ok. It was just training so I just observed. I definitely chose the wrong shoes though. I wear heels every day to my regular job, so i wore them today out of habit... and I stood the whole time! Blah. My lower back was killing me. It ended up being a good day though because I went shopping for more comfortable shoes... and even though I didn't find any, I did get some really cute grey ankle boots! Lol. And DH and I had a date night. All we talked about at dinner was the possibility of being pg. it was exciting!

I'm sorry you were sick today. I guess you can't forget you're pregnant not if you're puking! Lol. I have heard that the more sick you get, the healthier the baby. Although, I dont think that's true because I've know people who never got sick that had perfectly healthy babies. Here's hoping you don't have to deal with it too much. Nausea is one thing I haven't had much, if any, of. makes me think I'm probably going to get a bfn tomorrow.
    Last edited by KayDub; 03-16-2013 at 09:27 PM.