Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting...

Default Waiting...

Me and DH have BD'd tonight (he's asleep and I can't seem to drop off, thinking about everything too much) and I ovulated today, so I'm now officially in my 2ww (apologies for any abbreviation mistakes, I keep referring to the help list, hope I'm making sense haha). We will see what the next 2 weeks bring...

We are going to be in the wait together! I O'd either yesterday or today. It's going to be a long 2 weeks but glad I'm not in it alone!

Ooooh yay!!! I won't be going through it alone hehe

I ovulated last night, Rob (DH) went off to work a few hours ago and I'm sat here on the bed wanting to test. Argh this is gonna be a long two weeks...
    Last edited by CrazyCookie; 03-06-2013 at 07:07 AM.

I'll join you ladies in the horrible 2ww! I'm a few days behind you I'm afraid (just got a pos OPK yesterday and today so I'll be ovulating now or soon) but I have 13 days until my average cycle starts.... probably closer to 16 though as I run late sometimes which makes things worse. We can keep eachother company! I have told myself this month I am NOT testing until I am past CD31!!

.... !!!

I'm in the 2ww too...6dpo ! I started testing today but bfn which I expected but I couldn't wait any longer

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    I'll join you ladies in the horrible 2ww! I'm a few days behind you I'm afraid (just got a pos OPK yesterday and today so I'll be ovulating now or soon) but I have 13 days until my average cycle starts.... probably closer to 16 though as I run late sometimes which makes things worse. We can keep eachother company! I have told myself this month I am NOT testing until I am past CD31!!
    I think I'm handling this 2ww better than last month...but then again I'm 4 days in.

And i told myself I would wait until 18 dpo. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA yeah right--we'll see if that works.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Well my cycles range from 27-31 days... so last month was our first month TTC and i had had 2 28 day cycles before that... and of course I had a 31 day cycle last month. So I was freaking out and testing constantly. I don't want to be such a mess this month! I'm really just trying to keep busy and keep my mind off what day it is! Good luck at waiting!

We have a busy week this week and so far it's helping time go by quickly .

Last month af showed up 12 days after my +opk so I'm considering the 12th my official test day which is next Tuesday. I'll be testing with ics until then and use a frer that day if no af.

Hello ladies! Guess we're all going through this together then haha. I think I'm gonna start testing at 10dpo cos I'm so impatient!! Af is due 14dpo. Can we get a special clock that fast forwards time?

If you find one, Cookie, send it my way!!!! Im going to try holding off testing until March 24th! AF is due anytime from the 17-21! Testing early last cycle crushed me!!

Gah...it's probably crazy early but I'm going to use a frer in the morning . I'll be 8dpo...is it tomorrow yet

Haha I will Kay! Awww I'm sorry to hear that

Ahhh fx for you Kelly!

I don't know if it's because I've joined you lovely lot, or if its something else, but I FEEL different this cycle. Which is crazy since I'm only 2dpo, I shouldn't feel anything yet, but it's weird haha. It's not like pain or really anything to do with my uterus or anything, just a feeling I have. Maybe I'm just finally going completely crackers...

I have felt different from the minute I ovulated. I KNEW I was pregnant this early with my last baby and I have that feeling again. Only time will tell.

Really? Oh no I don't want to get my hopes up yet ahhh!!

I'm 3DPO! Right there in the 2ww with you! Fingers crossed for a big crop of bfps this month!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Really tired this evening, which is unusual for me? I always get at least 10 hours sleep and don't feel tired until around 10/11pm. So much for not getting my hopes up haha

Ever since I O'd I keep having this strange pulling type sensation. I felt like this last time I am pregnant. I am really going to be shocked if I am not. Is it weird to be so certain so early? I have also been excessively hungry and wanting to snack all the time which is hard for me since I have been trying to lose weight the past few months.

I've done some research tonight and some women have had symptoms from like DPO1 O.O also, I don't know if I'm imagining it, but my sense of smell tonight is quite strong. I'm probably just imagining all this

I had all kinds of symptoms last month... AF was even late... but she did come. So I think my mind is a powerful tool. I'm trying to not think too much this cycle. Especially since I had a +OPK on tuesday, DH and I BD'd on Tuesday night and that was it. Probably not my month.

I've had some suspicious symptoms too! Maybe I'm just coming down with the cold my kids have but I felt nauseous last night and on/off today. Also, my nips are sore (I'm still bfing). I don't know but I'm feeling optimistic...can't wait to poas tomorrow!

Waiting here too! I am cd 19 today, so I've got some time! Wish I had gotten back to charting this month- I think I o'd on cd 15 but have had a lot of cm still. The ewcm stopped for a couple days and just got a bunch more today- strange! Have been drinking more green tea this month and I know that can increase cm, but man! Lol. And I did see online that it can be normal to have another estrogen surge a few dpo. Of course it would be nice to imagine it as an early pg sign!

Good luck to everyone!!

Good luck for tomorrow Kelly!!! Fx for you

I've had some weird things happen to me today. First off, I'm still really tired, I got 11 hours sleep last night. My smell is through the roof too. My most interesting change is the slight pain in my tummy. Although its more like discomfort, and it's completely different to AF pain. But is it too early for implantation? I'm 3dpo :/ I don't know, I'm still trying to convince myself it's my imagination haha!

Edit: What's the earliest you can get a positive test ladies? Rob said to test tomorrow morning but I thought it was impossible at 4dpo? And it'll probably be a bfn and I don't want to waste a test lol
    Last edited by CrazyCookie; 03-08-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Woke up this morning with more crampy feelings. I'm convincing myself it's still too early for implantation. If its AF this early I'm not going to be happy my throat feels a little sore too. Argh I don't know what to think

Ebennett... for you! All that ewcm has got to be a good thing !!!

Crazycookie...I hope it's implantation !!

Kelly did you poas today?! I've been waiting to hear!

Thank you Kelly!! I went to the toilet about an hour ago and when I wiped there was a little bit of blood, nowhere near as heavy enough for AF. Could it be spotting? It was a reddish brown, in clumps or anything (sorry if tmi) and since then I've had nothing. And it was only on the first like wipe. Really trying not to get my hopes up but this has never happened before or anything

Could be implantation bleeding but maybe not. I've had spotting before during my luteal phase that turned out to be BFN. So annoying because it always gets my hopes up. I'm afraid you're going to have to wait it out a little bit longer to find out. Good luck!
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Crazycookie- with signs like that, it's hard not to get really excited early on! I hope you can hang in there and wait a bit longer!

I made the one year of ttc appointment with my obgyn and I would love to have to cancel it if I got a bfp! The cm has lessened, but I was a bit nauseous this morning. I dunno...

^^^fx you can cancel with a bfp hun!!

When brushing my teeth tonight my gums started to bleed slightly. This has never happened before, and I didn't brush harder than usual or anything. Getting quite anxious now and DH keeps pushing me to test lol!!

I'm in the 2ww too! I ovulated either last night or early this morning. My temp went up today so I'm sure FF will say yesterday was the day. We DTD last night so I'm hopeful for this cycle!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*