Thread: What do you ladies think? I just keep wondering about this

Red face What do you ladies think? I just keep wondering about this

I'm wondering what you all think of this:
    I know I'm pregnant, but I'm not sure how far along.
    All of my doctor office urine pregnancy tests were negative, though I had borderline, then positive home tests, so I had a blood test done on the 28th Feb and my hcg levels were 154. Yay! I had the same test done 2 days later and they were 538. 2 days after that they were about 1300.
    I remember now that my last cycle was abnormally short and very light and wondered if I might have already been pregnant and not had a real cycle last month or if it was coincidental and I'm still pretty newly pregnant. I don't want to estimate my dates four weeks wrong and mess up my appointments. What do you ladies think? If I remember correctly I shouldn't have even missed my period yet this month but I've been positive for about a week, had spotting for a few hours last wednesday, and my levels are currently over a thousand.

Does this sound pretty normal to you ladies or is it a little different?

Say whatever's on the top of your head

you can ask for a dating u/s. When you call into the dr just tell them you are not sure on your dates and they will most likely do one. With DD I ovulated way late and if I went by my last period I would have been 8 weeks, but when they did the dating u/s I was only 5 weeks along. I would ask your Dr for one.
    Cassie (27) DH, Rusty (29), DD, Marlee Jay (3)

ITA With pp, just tell your dr you don't know the dates.
    Angela (28) DH, Pat (30) DS Connor (4), DS Leo (2), DS Nathan

If you aren't sure of your dates, it's best to get a dating u/s but they are only reliable for dating before 12 weeks so it needs to be done sooner rather than later.
    Mary Jane, doula and mom of Vada, Brynna, Tea, Moira, Kyan, Ambria, Aslan, and Anakin.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss

I agree with the others. Tell your doctor you are unsure of the dates and ask for a dating ultrasound. Best of luck!
    Jennifer

aggree! dating U/S that would kill me not knowing how far i was