Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Matched!!!!!!

glad to hear you have her in your arms! now to get her home

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Congrats!!!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

Congratulations momma!! What a wonderful and exciting time!! I love to hear deserving people's dreams come true like this. I pray that all goes smoothly for you and your family!
    ~Andrea~

...awww, congratulations momma!!! Can't wait to see pics...so very very happy for you !!!!!

Praying the infection clears up quickly (keep an eye out for thrush after the antibiotic...btdt ) so you can be home together soon (((hugs)))!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Congratulations!!!!!

Congrats...so happy for you, can't wait for pics of your two girls

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (5 1/2) and Jericho (3)
    My Blog!

Thank you...it's been a tough few days for everyone. BM called us to her room last night and the 4 of us sat and chatted for about an hour. She referred to us as her parents a few times and said she didn't want the nurses to always ask her if something was ok first. She said I keep telling them ask her parents! She's so sweet...she kept babes with her and her aunt last night and sent her in to our room at 5ish this morning. She was nervous to ask if Rylee could spend another night in her room but we just told her we want her to have as much time as she needs before she's discharged. BM should get to go home today for sure so that will help. This isn't easy but praying everything keeps going well and we'll be on our way home with Rylee soon! You will melt when I can post pictures! She's beautiful!

Jess

(((Big big hugs)))!!! My heart goes out to you! What an amazingly joyous time but so coupled with sorrow too . Praying you will be home with your newest addition soon...I am so happy for you !!!!!

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Thank you all for your well wishes. Yesterday was a really hard day...we said goodbye to Rylee's birthfamily, took a breath feeling like things were ok, found out Rylee's infection didn't improve so she and I are at the hospital until Thursday. I also had to say goodbye to DH...he went home to be with Josy (2.75 hours away) We're doing pretty good here...after as much as she was passed around and handled it's nice for her and I to just hang out and get some good bonding time.

Jess

So good to hear you have her, she will be in my prayers to get rid if the infection congrats Jess, can't wait til you guts are all home and we can see pics

So good to hear you have her, she will be in my prayers to get rid if the infection congrats Jess, can't wait til you guys are all home and we can see pics

(((Hugs)))!!!!

Praying Rylee's infection clears quickly and you're able to come home Thursday or sooner !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I'm so glad baby girl is here!! Congratulations! Now to get that sweet baby home to meet her big sister!!

Lauren (29) Wife of 10 years to J.R.(30) Mom to Bayleigh (8) & Jack (3)

Blog Entries

I do hope that you are able to take that sweet baby home very soon!
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    Check out our business, JRSolutions.

I am praying all is well with you two! Please keep us updated if you can. Congrats!
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

I hope Rylee is doing better today!

At what point in your state can they do the termination of rights? I admit I'm jealous of those states that can do it with a few days of the birth and at the hospital. My state isn't like that. Ours they have to go to court and cannot ask for a court date until after the birth so it's generally 3-5 weeks depending on how busy the courts are in that county.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I can't wait for you to get her home - and be able to post pics!!

Congratulations momma!!!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Any updates Jess? I hope things are still going well and we get to see some pics soon

Stalking for updates...hope you home having fun with your two girls!

My Blog!

Congrats!!! Hope you and Rylee are home now and settling in well
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

I'm so so happy to hear this update! Can't wait to see pics and hear an update! Praying she's doing well!
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

How are things going?
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

Things are going very well! The girls have already formed a bond that makes my heart melt. It sounds like the TPR hearing will be at the end of this month so we're looking forward to that. I can't wait to post pictures...it'll be a bit before I've got time to get things together but soon I hope! Thank you again for all your thoughts and prayers! (they mean more than you know) I'll update when I get a chance.

Jess

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

My Blog!

Yay

So glad its all going well.