Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Matched!!!!!!

Good luck to you all! So exciting!

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

Oh so so exciting! Let's hope the baby gets here safely and soon! Good luck and will be praying for you all!
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

We're waiting in our hotel room until we hear that the dr has been called. She's gotten an epidural and had al little breakdown when they rolled the baby stuff in according to her mom. She's feeling pretty overwhelmed and wanted us to wait to go to the hospital for a bit. We're just praying that she doesn't change her mind (I can't go through that again). Her mom said she talked to her about what her hormones are going to do and that decisions that felt clear before labor started might not feel as clear once everything happens. BM's mom did say that she's not changing her mind she's just scared. Please keep praying!!!

Jess

Jess that is such a positive that she's got her family's support! This has to be so hard for you though. I just have such a good feeling that things will work out!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I'll be praying that everything goes wonderfully!!

Best of luck to you all today !!!

Praying!!!

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way, Jess.

Thanks it's been a long night. We feel so bad that she's having such a tough go...she was at about a 7-8 as of 5:45am. My nerves are shot! We haven't gotten to see her yet and are still waiting for the call to get to go to the hospital. The anxiety level is pretty high. I'll keep you posted.

Jess

Blog Entries

Praying for you all.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Praying, praying, praying!

(((Big big hugs)))...hang in there momma !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Praying for you guys today!

Lauren (29) Wife of 10 years to J.R.(30) Mom to Bayleigh (8) & Jack (3)

Any update? Hoping that you're holding your new baby right now, and birth mom is at peace with her decision.

I'm so excited for you, I really hope everything goes perfectly. HUGS.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

This is so exciting! I'm praying for you! Can't wait for an update!
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

I keep checking here!! I hope all is going well!!!!

Thinking of you! I remember 3 years ago checking for news on Josy. Come on baby Riley.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Praying for you Jess!

Thinking of you!

Just wanted to let you know I have been silently following along and am thinking of you as well!!

Thinking of you! Hope your snuggling your new little one by now

Thinking of you and your family!!

2/28/13

Thinking about you and praying that you are holding that sweet baby girl in your arms now!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmom View Post
    Thinking of you! I remember 3 years ago checking for news on Josy. Come on baby Riley.
    I was just thinking the same thing ... lol -- I remember worrying along and wishing there was an update (but completely understanding that they were busy being a new family)

I hope everything is going amazingly!!!

So far so good!!!! Rylee was born yesterday morning at 9:11am weighing 6lb 11oz and is 20in long. She's got a TON of dark hair and is absolutely perfect in every way! She has a slight infection due to BM's water being broke for so long...it was a super long day for them! She had an IV antibiotic today and we're hoping its enough to bring her home tomorrow! Our BM is doing well she's staying in the hospital until tomorrow due to a slight infection for her too. We've had a lot of interaction with her family and have passed Rylee from room to room quite a bit. We're just looking forward to having her home and introducing her to her big sister. I'll keep you posted.

Jess

Blog Entries

Congrats! I really hope that you will be taking that sweet, little girl home tomorrow. I'm so glad that interactions with the BM and her family have gone very well, too.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Awww congrats!!! I am glad everything is going well and you get to take her home to meet her big sister soon!!

Congrats!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Congratulations!!!!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Yay, so exciting!! Once you get home and are settled post pics, we all want to see your cute little one! Still praying all goes well!

I haven't been on here in ages, but just saw this thread and read through it. I am so happy for you! I remember the last journey 3 years ago!
    Sandy & Matt, Proud parents of 3 beautiful children, Hazel and Cody adopted thru Foster Care, and Isla Blue was born on April 2, 2010!