Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Matched!!!!!!

Jess I'm so excited for you, keep us posted!

How exciting!!!

Getting so close!! Praying bmom has a perfect L&D and evreything goes beautifully !

Thinking of you...being an expectant momma can be so nerve-wracking !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

We're supposed to meet our BM on Friday and of course we have more snow (probably crappy roads) on the way too! Grrr! Tonight Josy said that she's excited to go stay with Papa and Gram tomorrow for a sleepover...we didn't tell her that she's going tomorrow so DH figures we'll get our call then! haha We're definately anxious and feeling excited and scared at the same time. We're ready for sure! I emailed our SW yesterday with a few questions/concerns I wanted to et out of my head and didn't hear back from her yet. Keep praying please and I'll keep you all posted as soon as we hear anything!

Soooo soon!!!
    Jess

Just thinking of you! Can't wait to hear that your LO is here and everything went swimmingly!
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11

Just wanted to say I was thinking of you today and hoping that the roads are fine and the meeting goes great!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Jess, thinking of you today, let us know how it goes

thinking of you today!!!!!!

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11

Thinking of you and praying!

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers yesterday! We've had a typical ND March so of course we ended up with snow and really bad roads BUT we made the 2+ hour drive in 3 hours and every crappy road was worth it. Our meeting went really well...it was a bit overwhelming 1. because we were meeting our birthmother of course and 2. because she brought her mom, step-dad, aunt and 3 siblings!!! During the meeting people kept saying that it felt 'right' and that meeting made everyone feel better about everything. We knew BM had chosen a name to put on her sealed birth certificate and we had asked our SW if we were going to get to know the name incase we'd like to incorporate it. When our SW our BM what it was she said Brylie, DH just put his head down an d I grabbed his knee...SW said that was quite a reaction would you like to share what you're thinking and we just smiled (I was almost crying) because Rylie was the name we had chosen. Off by one letter out of all the names out there!!! After hearing that everyone got goosebumps and our BM said that made it all feel like it was meant to be. There were a lot of confirming moments during the meeting...of course we know that things could still go south. (praying like crazy that it doesn't) It was just such a difference from last year!!! I'll keep you posted...sounds like baby girl is doing great and BM is starting dialate. As step-dad said 'baby's down and we're ready to rock'.

Jess

Blog Entries

Wow! What a coincidence with the name. I am so glad that meeting the BM and family went so well.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

Oh Jess I got goosebumps reading that! Definitely a lot different than last year!

I do feel for you on the roads being crummy....I have always hoped to have things between April and early Nov myself just because of the roads in the winter.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

What a great meeting. I actually love that she brought her whole family, I think they all sound strong in the choice she is making...that support will be very valuable. Fingers crossed everything goes perfect this time.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

That is a great meeting!! So exciting!!!

so awesome! makes me cry

What a fantastic journey!! I'm so thrilled for you!

Following along your journey. That is just beautiful!

What an inspired meeting Jess, that is so sweet that the names you guys picked were so close. I also love that you got to meet her family and they were so supportive of her decision to place this little one with you. When we were called to the hospital to get our first look at Lil, all BM's family was there and they were all very supportive, I know it made her decision to place that much less stressful for her. We also incorporated BM's and BF's middle name for our Gwyn. Both her birthparents middle names is Lee so that is the middle name we gave her. I think having that connection will be special as she gets older. I'm so happy for you! I will keep praying that all goes fast and well and that you will be bringing your little one home very soon

...crying here too...precious!

Praying (((hugs)))!

Oh that gives me goosebumps!! Praying for you in the days ahead!

Lauren (29) Wife of 10 years to J.R.(30) Mom to Bayleigh (8) & Jack (3)

That is so wonderful!
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

That sounds fantastic and like the dream meeting! I get goosebumps reading about it too! Hope it all continues to go so well. I'm sure the support that biomom has will make a huge difference! Can't wait to hear how everything goes and see pics!
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

How awesome!!! I hope everything continues to go so well!

Update:
    BM's mom texted me yesterday with updates from her Monday appt. and I was able to text a bit with BM too! Nothing feels forced when we talk so it's been a pretty amazing thing. She's having contractions since this morning 8 minutes apart and we're just waiting for the word to get on the road. We're planning on texting BM's mom around 4 to see how things are going and make plans to head there (almost 3 hr drive) so we're in the area if things don't happen until tonight/tomorrow. I'll keep you posted! Think good thoughts and pray please!

Jess

praying! ELV for bmom, safe travels for you!! So excited for you...kup!

Blog Entries

for baby time!
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

We're hoping it is!!! Contractions haven't really progressed so we're waiting to hear what's up. Her dr said she can't come in until they're 5 min. apart or less...so here's hoping things get moving!!!

Oh hurry little one and get here quick and safe! Sending lots of prayers still Jess!

hopefully you will have that baby in your arms tomorrow