Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matched!!!!!!

Talking Matched!!!!!!

We're MATCHED!!!!! We got a call last week and were told that we had been chosen by a young birthmother that's due April 3rd! For those of you who know our story this is the exact timeline we had last year when our adoption failed. (We were called end of Feb/beginning of March and the baby was due April 5th.) We were just starting to prepare ourselves for feeling sad for our loss since he's going to be a year old soon and now we're feeling both sad for the baby we lost and thrilled for the little bundle we'll be brining home! I let our SW know my fears and she said things sound really good (although there's always some risk) and that they won't let her go past 39 weeks so that puts us at March 27th or sooner!!! We're beyond excited! Josy's been asking for the past month when her baby sister is going to get here and now I'll actually be able to tell her that she'll have a baby sister pretty soon! It's funny how life works...we had just gotten done with our PRIDE training and were starting to think that maybe we were meant to go the foster/adopt route and BAM phone rings. (we may still go that direction after a while) We're heading out on a family vacation on the 5th with Dh's family, get back on the 12th, meet our BM on the 15th then keep counting down!!! Please pray for a good outcome after last year i'm nervous.

Thanks!
    Jess
    Last edited by keepingfaith; 03-03-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Jess that's great!! So excited for your family!! We will keep you all in our prayers!!

Congratulations!!!

Congrats!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

...oh my goodness Jess I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations on your match !!

I will be praying that everything goes perfectly!

Yay Jess!!! I will be praying like crazy for the days to hurry so you can bring home your new little one, that's just so exciting!!

Congrats, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything goes beautifully for your family this time!!

What wonderful news! Congrats!
    Becky

That is wonderful news! Congrats!

Blog Entries

Wonderful! Congrats!
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Congratulations!! I hope everything moves forward very smoothly!!
    My 3 yo cuties!

That is wonderful news!! Congrats!!

Jess that is great news! I will have my fingers crossed for you that everything goes smoothly!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

That is WONDERFUL news!! I'm praying that everything goes perfectly. Have fun on your vacation!

Lauren (29) Wife of 10 years to J.R.(30) Mom to Bayleigh (8) & Jack (3)

So excited for you, Jess! How sweet that Josy is so excited! I hope everything works out perfectly, and that you'll be meeting your newest bundle at the end of this month.

Wohoo! Congratulations . So exciting for your family!

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

Wooohooooo!!! Congratulations!!!!!
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11

Yay congrats!!

Yay!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear how things progress and can't wait to see pics of your little one! And it's so soon! So excited for you!
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

Congratulations!

Kristy (32), Kirk (39), Jodi (4), Joey (16 months) and our dogs, Oreo and Wiggles

How wonderful!!!!! Praying that everything goes smoothly!!

Congrats!!! :-)

Thanks! We got a letter from her on Monday and we get to meet her next Friday. We're so excited but nervous too. The thought of losing another little one due to a disrupted adoption scares me. (Positive thoughts!) I know that there is always risk but after last year we know all too well how much it hurts. The wait has been long and bumpy so having a short wait after being matched is a relief. I'll let you know how our meeting goes. Just trying to relax in sunny florida this week then we hit the ground running when we get home. Thank you for all your kind words...fingers crossed things will go perfectly!

Jess

Still praying!

Thinking about you today! I know your meeting with BM is today. I hope everything goes well.

Lauren (29) Wife of 10 years to J.R.(30) Mom to Bayleigh (8) & Jack (3)

Blog Entries

I also hope that everything goes very well today and fills you with joy.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Thinking of you !

Our meeting had to be rescheduled due to bad weather (roads) and our basement flooding! Sounds like our bm's mom was concerned about us all traveling (3 hr drive) with the weather we were having which worked out since we were fighting water on Thurs/Fri. We hadn't put in our sump pump yet and learned our lesson. SO our meeting is now going to be this coming Friday, the 23rd...even though DH feels that baby girl will show up on the 20th. We know they aren't going to let her go past 39weeks so that puts us at the 27thish for inducing! She went to the hospital the other night because she thought she was in labor but it was a false alarm. Any day now!!! Keep praying!!!

Jess

oh Jess!! This so so wonderful! I will be praying that everything goes smoothly and that you bring home a beautiful baby soon. Much love!

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Awesome news...fingers crossed that everything goes as hoped!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)