Thread: Alright I need advice

Default Alright I need advice

I was here almost 4 years ago when I was pregnant with my now 3 year old daughter. I was on BC pills after I had her switched 3 different times. Finally I had enough with them and stopped taking them. I finished the pack and had period on Dec 15-19. Had next period on January 18th. I have not had one since. I have taken a test last 3 weeks. All have been negative. Took one the other morning and looked at it after 2 minutes then put it away. Forgot to look at it again before the 10 minutes was up. So I went to throw it away and it showed a positive line. All my other negative ones stayed negative. So I took one this afternoon and it was negative. I took it after I hadn't pee'd for 3 hours since I was in town. Not sure what to think. Plus I had a whole bunch of discharge like I had before I had my daughter. Not sure what to think. This is the first time I have ever taken BC pills and the first time I had stopped taking them.

Advice please.
    Last edited by Little_D; 03-01-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Blog Entries

I would test again tomorrow morning. They say to never look at a test after 10 minutes but having a test like that would make me want to know for sure. You could still be fairly early which is why I would wait to test in the morning.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    Check out our business, JRSolutions.

Thanks! I know they say never look at the test after the time. But I have never had one change afterwards. Defiantly testing in the morning.

Yup. Test in the morning. That test would make me wonder, for sure!

Alright, I took one this morning and it was Neg. Not sure when my period will come. I have always been really normal before I was on the pill every 28 days and now its all wacky since I have been off. Buying these tests all the time is getting costly.

Blog Entries

It can really take a very long for your cycles to regulate again. You could try something like charting to take some of the uncertainty away.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.

what charting?

Blog Entries

You take your basal body temperature (not hard, it is just a more sensitive thermometer) each day and also keep track of other fertility signs. A lot of us use www.fertilityfriend.com. The site also have a free charting course that explains everything to you.

I keep fighting the urge to test again. I have had heartburn the last 4 days. I never get heartburn. The only time I had it was when I was pregnant with my daughter.

JJorn I will look it to that as well