Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Great baseline u/s!!!

Default Great baseline u/s!!!

I had my baseline u/s, and everything looks great! Lining is thin (a good thing!), and...

...AFC is 23!!!!! 14 on left and 9 on right! My Barbados RE was blown away and actually lowered my med doses! I started buserelin yesterday, af came today, so I start bravelle, menopur, and lovenox tomorrow...then hop on a plane to Barbados on Wednesday!

Let's get this party started!

Blog Entries

Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    Check out our business, JRSolutions.

Awesome! I can't wait for your bfp!!!!

Awesome!!!

Woo hoo!

I forget - will you have internet access in Barbados, or will we have to wait with bated breath for your updates?
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Thanks guys! There is a business center at my hotel, and lots of internet cafes around. I'm going to try to disconnect as much as possible, but I can't keep big news from you ladies! I was absolutely giddy after today's appt and couldn't wait to get online! So I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to get on once in a while. And I'll definitely be sending out lots of for everyone from the beach!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Oh, definitely spend your time at the beach and not online! But we will all be waiting to hear the details!

Oh that's awesome!!! Yay!!

I can not wait to hear the rest of the amazing news. So so so much to you!!

Enjoy Barbados, and enjoy makin' that baby(ies), even though it's not the traditional way, it's very special.

how exciting!!

Praying !

What a great number of follies!! Safe travels to Barbados and hopefully you will be able to enjoy the sunshine and warm weather!!

Ooh, I got chills from the excitement for you guys! Praying for everything to work perfectly!!

outstanding news!!! Congratulations!!! What a great way to start your cycle! All your hard work and preparations have paid off. Well done, Erica!!! I can't wait to hear about your next update. Im glad to hear you'll give us periodic updates from Barbados. I don't think I could wait til you got back. Sending you tons of
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Great!! Good luck!!

Yay! Thinking of you! Good luck .

Great news Erica!!! I haven't been on here in a while and it's so nice to read good news! Good luck and enjoy the beach!

Best of luck to you!
    My Ovulation Chart[

Julianne Catherine 08/08/07 and Avery Eliza 05/08/09. I am in love with my two darling girls!!

Congrats!
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Thanks everyone! It's getting close...3 more work days, some packing, then we're off! I'm on day 4 of injections, 5 injections/day, and not a single bruise! Maybe I'll get to wear those bikinis after all!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Thinking of you on your trip down Erica! Stay safe and

How exciting!
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years

Safe travels!

Happy travels and good luck!!

Have a fabulous time!

Erica, I don't log on here nearly enough but I think of you often. I am so excited for you...EXCELLENT AFC and can't wait to hear good news. I will be logging in to check in/up on how things are going. Enjoy the sunshine too!

Thank you so much everyone! I'm sitting in an airport restaurant, did my am injection in the plane's bathroom, with 8 more hours of travel to go! I'll try to update after my u/s tomorrow (between the pool and beach time!). DH joins on monday, hopefully timing should be good.

Hooray!!! Enjoy the pool and beach...so jealous of gorgeous weather and sunshine. Hope the rest of your travels went well.

Hi Kate! Travels went great, made it here just fine. We're working with 8 10mm follies, hoping a few others catch up before my u/s tomorrow, plan on ER Wednesday. DH arrives tomorrow, I can't wait! I hope you're doing well, I can't believe how quickly time has flown over the last year!

Praying for a great ER tomorrow !!!!

Thinking of you!

Thanks Kelly! ER is planned for Wednesday, and unless I have totally succumbed to island time, I think tomorrow is Monday? I have another u/s tomorrow, hopefully we will have some more follies that have caught up.

I do seem to have encountered an odd 'IVF at the beach' conundrum...my bruised and swollen belly makes it uncomfortable to lay on my stomach - which means that I have a very tan front-side and a not-so-tan backside! Ack!

Had a better u/s today. We are up to 12 follies between 12-18mm. Stims again tonight, another u/s tomorrow with an E2 check, then either trigger tomorrow with ER on Thursday, or stims tomorrow trigger Wed with ER on Friday. I've also scheduled acupuncture for right before retrieval, and again right before and right after transfer. DH arrives tonight...it's looking up!

We can use all the you can muster!