Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great baseline u/s!!!

Blog Entries

Great news!
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

Just signed on to see how you're doing. Sending you lots of and !!!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

12 healthy sized sounds very promising! Good luck and !

that sounds great! GL with the egg retrieval!!!

Those are excellent follies!!!!! I am totally stalking you and coming on here just to check up. The year really has flown by, it's unbelievable.

That stinks about the bruising and not being able to lay on your belly. I got really bad bruising from the injects too, it was awful so I can definitely relate.

Sending tons and tons of baby dust your way!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akhiker View Post
    Thanks Kelly! ER is planned for Wednesday, and unless I have totally succumbed to island time, I think tomorrow is Monday? I have another u/s tomorrow, hopefully we will have some more follies that have caught up.

I do seem to have encountered an odd 'IVF at the beach' conundrum...my bruised and swollen belly makes it uncomfortable to lay on my stomach - which means that I have a very tan front-side and a not-so-tan backside! Ack!
    !! Oh sheesh! Sorry about that...going to blame it on the flu I've had the last few days !

Sooo...praying for a perfect ER tomorrow (I have it right this time...right? )

Hope the ER goes perfectly! Praying for some more big, beautiful follies!!

Wow this is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! I want to see pictures of your trip too!
    Leigh(36)/Matt(40)/Sonja Lily(4)/Damien Andrew(1.5)

Thanks everyone!

Had another u/s today, all of the 12's are catching up to the 18's...so we're going to stim one more night, trigger tomorrow night at 8pm, ER Friday at 0800. E2 today was 2800, which I am very happy about! Since I don't have a ton of follicles, I'm interpreting it to mean that the ones that I have are maturing well and are good quality...does that sound about right? Hi, my name is Erica, and I am an IVF rookie (but I research way too much!). I also had a great acupuncture appointment today, and will have acupuncture right before and right after transfer.

So, please muster any spare you might have around, cause we're going to need all we can get!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Last edited by sammilynn; 03-12-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sammilynn View Post
    omg, this is awesome!!!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

omg, this is awesome!!!
    Im rooting for you Erica! Bring on the baby/babies!!

omg, this is awesome!!!
    ITA! Sammi, you always come through with cute little things!

Thanks everyone!

Had another u/s today, all of the 12's are catching up to the 18's...so we're going to stim one more night, trigger tomorrow night at 8pm, ER Friday at 0800. E2 today was 2800, which I am very happy about! Since I don't have a ton of follicles, I'm interpreting it to mean that the ones that I have are maturing well and are good quality...does that sound about right? Hi, my name is Erica, and I am an IVF rookie (but I research way too much!). I also had a great acupuncture appointment today, and will have acupuncture right before and right after transfer.

So, please muster any spare you might have around, cause we're going to need all we can get!
    I think my RE said the E2 is 300 for each mature follie....so that would mean right now you have about 9 follies that are producing E2 plus a few others that are smaller and producing some. I *think* I am remembering correctly but could be off, my brain is severely sleep deprived.

I really like acu and thought that even if it didn't benefit our fertility treatments, it did benefit me mentally and physically. I thought it was incredibly relaxing and even fell asleep during it!

Lots of baby dust and good thoughts!!

How are things looking today? Still looking good to do the ER tomorrow?

Things are looking good! No new scans or anything, triggered last night at 8pm, go to the clinic at 730am tomorrow. Hopefully all of this work will pay off! Thanks for the info on the E2, that's pretty much what I was thinking. for tomorrow and good updates all weekend!

Good luck tomorrow Erica!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone! ER went well, I love the staff at this clinic. I slept through the whole thing, and for a few hours after. They retrieved 6 eggs, now we just need to send them lots of good baby making vibes! I'll get a call from the clinic every morning with the update...this is going to be a looooooong few days!

Blog Entries

I hope that the next several days pass quickly and that you have several good, embryos!
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

Yay!
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

So exciting!!! Will be stalking for more updates!!
    ~Andrea~

I have been silently stalking but wanted to say YAY for 6 eggs! Good luck!!!

! Grow embies grow !

Thanks everyone! I'll try to post with the fert report tomorrow. I'm not feeling too bad, so DH and I went out to a nice dinner-I was able to send a few text messages out to friends and family, saying that DH and I had a babysitter for the weekend! Hopefully the 'kids' are being good for the embryologist!

Thanks everyone! I'll try to post with the fert report tomorrow. I'm not feeling too bad, so DH and I went out to a nice dinner-I was able to send a few text messages out to friends and family, saying that DH and I had a babysitter for the weekend! Hopefully the 'kids' are being good for the embryologist!
    Love this!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

hope you had a wonderful night out and the embryos behave!

Seriously, thank you so much for all of your support. This has been absolute torture, and I would be such a mess without you wonderful ladies!

We have 3 naturally fertilized eggs as of 0800 this morning. I am a little disappointed, starting with 6 eggs, but we knew that quality would be an issue going into this, and I never expected to have any left over to freeze, so I'm thinking that 3 is perfect! We'll get a development report again at 8am tomorrow.

This is going to be a looooooong weekend. At least we have a snorkeling trip with turtles and shipwrecks tomorrow for a distraction...

I've been silently stalking this but just wanted to wish you the best of luck!!! Glad the ER went well, fx for you. And 3 eggs is amazing
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

3 embryos! That is wonderful news!!! Congratulations!!!