I started trying to lose weight in December. I was almost 210 and should be more like 160. The only things I changed were the times I eat (started having breakfast before 10am and stopped eating after about 8pm) and cut down on pop. I'm still bfing my almost 1 and 2 year olds so I eat when I'm hungry and til I'm full so my supply doesn't take a hit. At the end of January I was down to 199 and I got a bfp. We weren't TTC but we were npp so it was a little surprising but not a total shock. For a while my weight seemed to stabilize but this week it headed back down again - 197.5 today. I'm not doing anything different - still eating 3 meals and at least 1 snack a day - and my supply is still good so I think it's ok???? I purposely lost with my 3rd pregnancy because I was overweight to start with, but my midwife was keeping an eye on it for me then. I forgot to ask my Dr about it last week and I don't go back again for 3 more weeks. Anyone else been down this road and remember what's ok? I'm not throwing up either so everything in eating is staying with me. TIA for thoughts.