Thread: Pregnant or Not Pregnant? That's The Question.

Default Pregnant or Not Pregnant? That's The Question.

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I just turned 31 and I'm already mom to 3. I've been married to my husband for just over a year and we are actively ttc his first child. (My other kids are from a previous relationship.) Anyhow, I know I can GET pregnant, but we've been unsuccessful until maybe now? AF was due 2/22. She usually shows up like clockwork and there are times where my cycle fluctuates from 26-28 days, but either way..I'm late. The only times in my life I was ever more than a couple days late, I was pregnant. So maybe baby? I was cycling 26 days and very accurate, so I'm 5 days late today. I'm trying to wait til Friday to go buy a test, and I can't think of any other reasons I'd be this late? I haven't been stressed out and not taking meds or anything, just normal life. I haven't really had any 'symptoms'..and no signs AF is coming. So I'm in the "Waiting Game" now, and gosh does it sure make a girl craazy.

I don't know how you could hold out until Friday!! I'd POAS today!!! Good luck!

A main reason I'm trying to wait is because I don't want our dreams crushed again. Knowing our luck I'll start before I can even test, so a little skittish. But the desire to want to know is MAKING ME INSANE. My husband just says 'give it a couple more days' or 'can we not talk about that?' But I'll admit I'm going a little bonkers here waiting, wondering. I don't think men understand women and our obsessiveness when it comes to AF and if it's on time or late lol. But considering that I've never been 5 days late I think there's a high possibility of it. I think I talked him into bringing a hpt home when he gets off work. I'd go get one, but his truck is in the shop and he has my car. *fingers crossed*