Thread: 2 girls pregnant in the same office

Hybrid View

Default 2 girls pregnant in the same office

I was a part of TTC group since September 2012. I had some thyroid issues diagnosed last year and I was worried a lot about concieving and carrying the baby. I was put on meds and we conceived after 2 months TTCing. I was so happy to find out right before Christmas. I couldn't wish for a better gift ! However I worried about m/c in the first trimester and I wasn't feeling like posting about my BFP in December. A girl in my office concieved the same month. Finally when I got my first u/s on February 12th, I got to see my baby and the doctor said I am passed the risky stage of m/c and I can announce my pregnancy. I am very happy and feel so blessed. My co-worker and I are about one week apart and we share the same symptoms. It's kinda fun to have a pregnancy buddy. I wish to all TTC ladies not to lose hope, have faith in your bodies and get your happy news very soon and move on to Due dates rooms on APA. To all the pregnant ladies I wish happy, healthy, joyful and easy pregnancies. We agreed with my DH this is our last child (4th for him and 2nd for me), so I want to enjoy every bit of this pregnancy and have the most precious and happy memories.
    Last edited by babybee; 02-26-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    ZOE EMMA: LIFE, LOVE and EVERYTHING[/COLOR]

Congrats on your pregnancy!! It must be so nice to have a pregnant friend! My only preggo friends are here at APA Wishing you a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy.

Thank you for your kind words and wishes!

I was wondering where you were and was hoping you were off the TTC forum for a good reason. I'm so happy for you!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

What were your thyroid problems if you don't mind me asking? There seems to be something going on with mine and hoping that if we fix it, I'll finally get pg!
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years

Hello Candice.Sorry for late reply.I have a goiter and my TSH levels were very high.Since I was put on Synthroid 88mcg my TSH levels came down to normal and we were able to concieve within 2 months.Now I take the same dose of medocation and they keep close eye on my TSh levels but so far I am 15 weeks and 5 days my levels are normal and i dont need to adjust the dose of medication.I have to see endo every 6 weks.Good luck to you and always keep your hopes up.Best wishes

Congrats And what a wonderful story