Thread: Could I be pregnant? Help...

Hybrid View

Question Could I be pregnant? Help...

I have never been on birth control before but in January I got some and 4 days before Feb 1st I started to take them but from Feb 1st to the 20th I was having sex and taking the pill but I did miss a few days in between. Since I started to take the pills I got my period late and while on the pills my period kept coming and going. Sometimes it was light sometimes it was just brown some days it was like a regular period some days it went away completely. None of the time did we use anything other then me taking the pill around the 17th or 18th I stopped taking the pill because I got tired of my period coming and going.

Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Is it to early to take a home pregnancy test? I have never tried to get pregnant so I don't know anything about how long to wait or when to test. Before the 1st I was dieting and using Raspberry Ketones and it clearly says on the package not to use if you could be pregnant or pregnant, so I'm nervous about starting them up again incase I am pregnant.

Any advice? I don't know if it's to early for a positive on a home pregnancy test I know you can get a blood test done but is it to early for that as well?
    Last edited by gonz39; 02-25-2013 at 09:34 PM.

When your last period? If you don't take a full month of pills and don't use back up protection there is a possibility you could be pregnant. I was always advised to use a full pack of pills and condoms for the first month of ever starting birth control and then the next month back up birth control isn't necessary if you are in good relationship understand the risks of STDS and so on.

Blog Entries

Generally, you can take a pregnancy test and trust the result 2 weeks after your last time of unprotected sex. It is common to have random bleeding and strange symptoms while first starting birth control pills. They usually suggest that you try them for three months to see if any of that resolves.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    Check out our business, JRSolutions.

Default Could I be

My last real period was in December, I should have gotten my period around January 27 or 28 which last only 3-4 days but I started the birth control pills around that same time, which then I had spotting from the 1-3 and from then on I kept bleeding which was brown then I would have what seems like a real period to it would stop for a few hours or a day and come back light or brown again to bleeding like a regular period. My period wasn't normal at all and the only time he wore a condom was Feb 1st I did take the pills but never on time and some days I missed and I believe on the 17th might of been 16th I stopped taking the pills because I was tired of my period coming and going.

I just don't know when to start testing. I want to start back on my diet and use the Raspberry Ketones but it's not safe if your pregnant or could be.