Thread: I need help with Trying to Conceive

1. Exclamation I need help with Trying to Conceive

Hello ladies!
    So i have read alot of threads about people charting and predicting when you ovulate and knowing when your ovulating. I dont know any of that! haha. Im so anxious to get pregnant again and so is my husband and my two year old. I thought it would just happen on its own once I stopped the birth control. So I got my first period Jan 26th ended the 31st. from what I remember I use to get my period around the same time each month. about 30 days apart, but honestly I never kept track. Also this is going to sound silly, but is there certain positions your suppose to be having sex in while trying? I heard you lift up your butt for a few seconds. Im just so lost with trying to conceive. Should I get ovulation sticks? HELP!

Get a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler.

Fertilityfriend.com has a lot of great tips and a free program for charting and keeping track of your cycles . I just started temping/charting and It's way easier than I thought it would be!

I second Toni Weschler's book Taking Charge of your Fertiliity...awesome book!