Thread: spotting??

Default spotting??

Here's my chart:

My Ovulation Chart

I'm on cd17. I usually have 35day cycles and ovulate on cd21 but I'm still bfing so that may be throwing my cycle off.

Anyway, why would I be spotting now? My cm has been sticky for two days so I can't imagine it's o and I'm not feeling like af is showing up . It's not actual bleeding but blood streaked mucus and I'm feeling pelvic fullness...not crampy but heavy. Dh has been away so no BD the last two nights.

My last AF was mild...would the progesterone I was on before af affect this cycle?

FF gave me broken cross hairs on CD9 until today's temp. I really don't think I o-ed but I suppose it's possible. I took a hpt today after a 4hr hold but bfn. I'll test again tomorrow with fmu. I used an opk too and bfn.

Thoughts?

I don't think you've O'd yet. The spotting, was it red or brown?
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Brown, then pink/red, and now brown again. I noticed when I went to check the feel/position of my cervix...nothing on the tp yet but I would expect that since my cm is very sticky with the exception of this clear, blood-tinged mucus (not a lot of it though).

I did discard three oral temps since I'm temping vag now...here's my chart with the oral temps added:

My Ovulation Chart

There's that one crazy low one on the 12th, lol. Not sure if they're a help or hindrance to my chart so I discarded them. Should I just leave them?

Very weird I have no idea.

With all your abbreviations, I am not sure if you are pregnant or just talking about your cycle. Spotting is usually normal for most women, especially during periods or if you've stopped or switched birth control. I would check with your doctor to be safe. Does anything hurt?

Hi motherof2 !! Thanks for the reply! I'm about mid-cycle but haven't ovulated yet. I'm not having my usual ovulatory symptoms that would explain the spotting. I just had my first period in almost two years because of pregnancy and breastfeeding. My husband and I aren't preventing so I'm charting for the first time and waiting to see what my body is going to do. In the meantime I'm obsessing over every little thing . I'm not worried about it...just impatient ...time will tell!

Hmmm I don't know but I would guess maybe just a weird O? Or an anovulatory cycle? I hope the first ;)
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I'm thinking an anovulatory short cycle. I'm having more spotting today and it's red/pink when I wipe...I think I'm probably out for this cycle . I'm having cramps too but usually the week before af I turn into an ogre, my face breaks out, I'm fatigued, and I have flu-like body aches but I feel great other than the mild cramps and spotting . I really felt like I was gearing up to o. Even my cervix doesn't feel right for af.

I just wish I knew what was going on...I've never experienced this before. I did take a pg test this morning with fmu and bfn.

I have a Dr appt tomorrow with my new pcp (never met her before) so I'm glad this is happening now...going to talk with her about it. I think I'll request a blood hcg and if neg I'm going to ask for a 5day course w/ 10mg of Provera (hoping she'll treat it as abnormal uterine bleeding).

So frustrated...really really wanted a Nov baby