Thread: AF question

Default AF question

I don't know why I don't remember this...it's not like this is my first baby!

So I got AF back at 6M PP. I was shocked because she was 100% BF at that time (well very little solids if any) and still nursing overnight. It was a full AF - heavy and lasted like 5 days. Well that was 40 days ago! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for her to return. Is it normal for AF to be messed up for the first few cycles? I have had long cycles but not 40 days....I am dying here!
    Thing 1 (7), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

Totally normal! I've heard of people getting one cycle then going 2-3 months or more before getting another. There is always the possibility your pg again too. ;) it happened to me 3 babies in a row... just saying... Hope things settle down for you soon momma.

Quote Originally Posted by Colee View Post
    Totally normal! I've heard of people getting one cycle then going 2-3 months or more before getting another. There is always the possibility your pg again too. ;) it happened to me 3 babies in a row... just saying... Hope things settle down for you soon momma.
    OMG don't say that!!! There is actually NO way I am....nothing going on in that department. And we are so done!

Ugh I just feel like AF is coming any minute....I don't want to wait another month or 2 but I was thinking it's possible that it may happen that way.
    Thing 1 (7), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

I'm in the same boat macksmom. I got my first pp AF at 3 months pp, and its been 45 days since then, and nothing. From what I've read, its normal, especially if you are still BFing. I'm still EP'ing, no formula or solids at all yet, but he is sleeping through the night. I'm not really too worried.
    Jennifer

That happened with my second. My cycles were pretty regular for the first 2 or 3, but then very irregular for the next few.