Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Retrieval was Today

Oooh! Only 2 more days til your beta!!!
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by fourgulls View Post
    Bumping to let you know that I was still thinking about and praying that your embryo's are all snug as a bug in your belly!!
    Thank you! I hope so, too. I've been feeling positive all week but the closer the test looms, the more nervous I get. I had sharp twinges and cramps on Monday and some cramping all week. I have no idea what to expect, but I'm thinking positive.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    Oooh! Only 2 more days til your beta!!!
    I know, it seems like forever though! I'm tempted to test early, but hpts make me nervous. I'm about to jump out of my skin, I want an official answer so badly!! : babydust:

Yay!! I'm really hoping this works out for you!
    My Ovulation Chart[

Julianne Catherine 08/08/07 and Avery Eliza 05/08/09. I am in love with my two darling girls!!

Cramping sounds like a good sign! Can't wait to hear your results!!

I've gone from confident to completely nervous. I am a mess right now. I will know this time tomorrow and what if it didn't work? Oh gosh, today has been 8 years long already. I'm so hormonal I'm crying off and on because I'm worried.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    I've gone from confident to completely nervous. I am a mess right now. I will know this time tomorrow and what if it didn't work? Oh gosh, today has been 8 years long already. I'm so hormonal I'm crying off and on because I'm worried.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

...thinking of you!!

!!

Thinking of you! Kup!!!

Urine test at the RE's office was negative, so I'm not holding out hope for positive blood work. Im so disappointed. Taking some time off before we try for the last time. Thanks for your support.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry hopefully it's just to early to POAS, KUP about the beta

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Nope, blood test was negative. So we'll consult when I get my period and try again in the summer or fall. RE said that one thing she will change is to opt for a 5 day transfer since maybe the eggs didn't mature as well as they should have. She said that my levels, etc were all just as good as my last IVF, so at least age hasn't made any changes in that regard, which is good. I will be fine, but today I'm very blue. We only have one more change at an IVF and I never thought we'd need it.Good luck inBarbados, Erica! I will check in to see how you're doing. I'm going into the cave for a bit to get over this. Thank you ladies for all your support.

We're here for you if you need us.

Say, Erica, since you turned me on to the CoQ10 which helped me so much, can you refresh my memory on what other supplements/vitamns you've been taking the past few months? Since we won't be doing our next cycle for a few months, I figure I will start my supplements now, to start preparing. I'd go back and search for your original post, but that thought exhausts me right now. I know you're swamped yourself getting prepped for your trip, so any time you have a chance, it would be soooo appreciated, thanks. Good luck!

I am so sorry and heartbroken for you, this whole journey can be so unfair

The supplements I've been taking (diagnosed with DOR/high FSH/low AMH): CoQ10 Ubiquinol 400mg 2x/day, Vit D3 2000iu daily, Vit B complex, Aspirin 81mg daily, DHEA 25mg 3x/day, Folic Acid 1mg 3x/day, prenatal multivitamin, wheatgrass, weekly acupuncture, meditation, and yoga. If you start taking Vitamin D3, make sure that you get your Vitamin D levels checked, as it is fat soluble and can build up to toxic levels in your system. Also make sure you get the ubiquinol form of the CoQ10 and the D3 form of the Vitamin D. I'm sorry you have to get back into this again . I don't blame you for wanting to go into the cave for a while. We are all here for you when you want to resurface

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

HighHopesMama, I am so sorry. I wanted to tell you that I had several failed IUI's and my husband and I decided to move onto IVF but we had to wait a few months before we started our cycle and I started taking Fertility Blend for Women and I really think it helped increase the quantity/quality of my eggs.

Thanks! Erica. And thanks for the vitamin D advice. I've had to checked and it's fine, so maybe I will skip that one to avoid complications. I'm just tired of trying, you know? We started trying 8 years ago. And even though it's only been a year since we started trying for baby #2, it feels like 8 years. And I'm scared that if our next IVF isn't a success, I will spend the rest of my life feeling as if we're missing someone from our family. I feel that way now. Thanks for listening. Good luck with your cycle. I hope it is a very big success!

Quote Originally Posted by fourgulls View Post
    HighHopesMama, I am so sorry. I wanted to tell you that I had several failed IUI's and my husband and I decided to move onto IVF but we had to wait a few months before we started our cycle and I started taking Fertility Blend for Women and I really think it helped increase the quantity/quality of my eggs.
    Thanks! I will check it out. Where do you get it - amazon? I'm bringing all this info to me next meeting with our RE and see what she says.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenn View Post
    We're here for you if you need us.
    Thanks

Oh, I am so sorry... That is heartbreaking and completely unfair. Huge hugs...

I hope that you have a peaceful few months until you try again and then get your beautiful miracle baby! I understand about the cave, and we will be here if / when you are ready.