Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Retrieval was Today

Talking My Retrieval was Today

They got five beautiful eggs today. Please say a prayer we get good news tomorrow. Sending you all baby dust and lots of good luck. Am I the only one who cannot access the smiley faces from my iPad?((hugs))
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Congrats! That's great news, please keep us posted.

Unfortunately smilies are a victim of the site issues, unless you type them in manually.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Thanks! Ahhh,that's how you do it. I was wondering what was up. My RE calls tomorrow morning, so I will update then. ;)

Wonderful news!! Many prayers for even better news tomorrow. Please keep us posted!!

Thank you!!!

I said lots of prayers lastnight and will continue.. I can't wait to hear your good news your RE has for you today. Kup!!!

Thank you! Four our of five eggs fertilized! So we are going to do a Friday transfer, just to be safe. I'm very excited. Praying very hard. to everyone!!
    Last edited by HighHopesMama; 02-20-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Wonderful! 4 fertilized eggs!!! That's great! Friday's going to come quick!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Thank you! It will. Luckily I did a ton of prepping before the retrieval, so I just have to drive our son to the in-laws and get knocked up. Fingers crossed!!!

Ok just noticed I spelled retrieval wrong in the thread heading. Darn this iPad keyboard! I'm an idiot when I type on it.

Fixed it for you!

I have the same problem with my keyboard.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Thank you! Sometimes I feel like such a dolt using my iPad.

4 out of 5 is spectacular!! Just wanted to send you good thoughts for tomorrows transfer!!!

Thank you so much. I'm very excited for tomorrow and praying like crazy.

Thinking of you today!!! I hope everything went well, can't wait to see your BFP soon!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Woohoo, four fertilized little eggies!! I hope this is it for you. Keep us updated!!

Thank you! Me, too. We transferred two eight cell embryos that were perfect and one five cell that was good. I'm on my couch, feet up, thinking pregnant thoughts. And, of course, eating pineapple. to everyone!!!!

Wohoo! Stick little babies stick (well one or two anyway!). Congrats on the great results and !

Thanks! I hope they do stick!

Sending you prayers that those beautiful embryos stick, stick, stick!!! Keep your feet up and relax and eat that pineapple!

Thank you for the prayers. We can use all we can get. You just reminded me I haven't had any this morning. Thanks!!

Enjoy that pineapple momma! When is your beta/test?

It's on March 5th. How are you doing?? When do you leave for your Barbabydos?

Yay! I'm so happy that I get to see your BFP before I leave! I get on the plane on the 6th...almost a week to go!

Yaaay! You must be so excited. I hope the week goes quickly for both of us. Are you all ready? I'm so excited for you and praying like crazy.

Thanks! I'm praying for you too and sending lots of sticky dust! This next week is going to go by so slowly for us!

I know. I'm trying to distract myself with books and movies. I'm trying not to obsess about every cramp and twinge I'm feeling. I know when our son comes back on Wednesday, the time will pass more quickly, but it will also worry me a bit trying to dodge his flailing arms, legs and head butts.

How exciting! Best of luck to you!!
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years

Thank you!!
    Last edited by HighHopesMama; 02-25-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Bumping to let you know that I was still thinking about and praying that your embryo's are all snug as a bug in your belly!!