Thread: I'm Back From the RE

Talking I'm Back From the RE

I am so happy to say that it was a wonderful appointment!!!! I am beside myself. He went over all my paperwork he's gotten from my MFM and OB. Then he took me in for an u/s to check my uterus and the Adenomyosis. He said there was just one spot of the Adeno that he could see. He said I have a "BEAUTIFUL UTERUS." I about rolled off the table. I thought that was hilarious. Never been told that before. He seems to think I have PCOS as well, because I'm on CD 6 and each ovary had 10-12 follicles in it. I know nothing about PCOS, so I'm gonna have to research it. I told him though that I'd always thought if you do have pcos, it is hard for you to get pg. He said in most cases that is true, but not all. Because I've never had a problem getting pg, just maintaining them. Anyway, starting next cycle, this is what we are going to do:

---CD1- Call RE for Femera and Ovidrel *Take 2 Femera daily, starting on days 3 and go through day 7.
    ---Start OPKS on cd 10
    ---Call RE when I get a pos opk
    ---Take Ovidrel 6 days after LH Surge
    ---Check Progesterone on CD 21
    ---Add Prometrium once PREGGO

I've never had a monitored cycle, so all this is new to me. Wish me luck!!!

The RE said he thinks I just had some bad luck with my boys. I asked him outright, that if he and his wife were in my shoes, would he ttc again. He said most definitely. So, I guess I'm back on the ttc train. Praying it is short and sweet.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

What great news !!! I'm so so so happy for you!!

Thank you Kelly. Now I've got to get my mind ready for everything. I'm still scared beyond belief of what "could" happen. I know I have to get over that, but it's way easier said than done.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Blog Entries

Great news! I am so glad that everything checked out ok!
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

How exciting to have a plan!
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years

Glad it went so well!! Good luck!

I am so happy for you!!!

I'm so happy for you, you deserve a great appointment, a great Dr, and some great news!

that's awesome!!!

Sounds like a good appointment! Congrats!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Thanks everybody.

What a great appointment! I'm so happy for you.

My RE told me at my first appointment that I had a "perfect right ovary." I got such a kick out of that - nothing else about me is perfect, but boy, you should see my right ovary!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

YAY! I'm so glad that your appointment went well and he gave you a thumbs up to try again when you're ready!

;-)

What a great appointment! Congratulations! Hearing positive feedback from your RE is such a wonderful thing. Good luck with your cycle!! KUP
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

I am so happy to hear that you had a great appointment. Much luck to you this cycle!!

Glad you had a good appointment. Good luck to you!

I still can't believe I'm actually up for TTC again. I just pray the third time is truly a charm, like everyone has said.

We're all praying for you!! Sending you lots of .
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.