Thread: Could I be Pregnant or is my body playing tricks on me???

Question Could I be Pregnant or is my body playing tricks on me???

My boyfriend lives out of state so I know exactly when we had sex (2/8) so it has only been 10 days but about 3 days ago my breast started hurting so bad, and I have not been able to eat anything but pickles and beef jerky without throwing up. I been a little crampy but not too bad. We used the pull out method, but we were together multiple times within the day.

I have an 18 month old little girl now and with her I started having morning sickness the week before my missed period and two weeks later went to the doctor thinking I had the stomach flu so I am not sure what is going on now. I have a regular check-up with the obgyn wed would they be able to tell me???

Thank you in advance!

When is your period due and how long are your cycles?

My period is due between the 25th-28th I never have had what you would call a normal cycle when I look up my ovulation days online though it says my first "fertile" day was on the 8th.

Wednesday will probably still be too early to get an accurate result from a pregnancy test and your GYN probably won't do a blood test till your period is late. I'd let them know you could be pregnant anyway but I don't think they'd be able to tell you anything.

Darn! I was thinking they would be able to because its only a week before my period and some home pregnancy test say 6 days before missed period. Waiting is so hard!