Thread: 1 day before period, negative pregnancy test. Can I still be pregnant?

Hybrid View

Default 1 day before period, negative pregnancy test. Can I still be pregnant?

So here's the story:
    I had 2 periods for the month of January. The first being on the 8th (which is my normal due date) and then again on the 21st and this is due to me taking the Plan B emergency contraceptive. I know the hormones on the pill can mess with your cycle so I'm not really sure if I even need to be worried. I am sexually active so there is a possibility that I could be pregnant. I haven't missed my period yet (although its suppose to be coming this week). And the pregnancy I took was negative. Maybe I am just being paranoid but does anyone else have this situation? Thanks!

plan b can really mess up a regular cycle. I would test again in a week. But also take precautions so you don't have to worry about plan b and being pregnant.

Thanks! I wouldn't really mind if do end up getting pregnant. Also, I've had swollen breasts for the past couple of days now. I know it's a tell tale sign of pregnancy but also of PMS. I am so confused!

Btw, you have a lovely family.

Default Please help?!

Quote Originally Posted by GA041183 View Post
    So here's the story:
    I had 2 periods for the month of January. The first being on the 8th (which is my normal due date) and then again on the 21st and this is due to me taking the Plan B emergency contraceptive. I know the hormones on the pill can mess with your cycle so I'm not really sure if I even need to be worried. I am sexually active so there is a possibility that I could be pregnant. I haven't missed my period yet (although its suppose to be coming this week). And the pregnancy I took was negative. Maybe I am just being paranoid but does anyone else have this situation? Thanks!