Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Question...

Thanks Ladies, I am still very worried with the bleeding. I am now cramping and passing some clots, but I can't tell if it's clots or crinone build up. I will be so much better when I am 40weeks pregnant and in labor I hope APA gets our signatures fixed soon, I want to change mine!

I go in on Monday for more blood work just to make sure it's continuing to go up. I pray for higher numbers on Monday. Stick baby Stick!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Quote Originally Posted by AllieA View Post
    That's great news! So happy for you! I've been wondering all day how you made out today...as soon as I came in the door from work I had to check on you!
    Me too! It was be first thing I did when DH picked me up from work since I was in meetings all day today.

Hooray!!!!! I am so happy for you. Now just stay put baby and keep on growing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    Thanks Ladies, I am still very worried with the bleeding. I am now cramping and passing some clots, but I can't tell if it's clots or crinone build up. I will be so much better when I am 40weeks pregnant and in labor I hope APA gets our signatures fixed soon, I want to change mine!

I go in on Monday for more blood work just to make sure it's continuing to go up. I pray for higher numbers on Monday. Stick baby Stick!
    Just wanted to say Congratulations! And also wanted to let you know that I had a TON of buildup with Crinone and a lot of it was gray or bloody looking and it looks like big clots. In fact, when I went in for an ultrasound the doc thought I had some weird tissue problem but it was just the Crinone. So I bet that's what you're passing. I think it can also irritate you and make you bleed some. I spotted with it, if I remember right. Good luck and hope that first ultrasound is amazing!
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

OMG!! Congrats! i just read the last 5 pages and felt every up and down! I kept looking at your siggy thinking it mustve turned out sour but you got your BFP!!!! i am so excited for you!! Get lots of rest and lots of water Congrats again!!!!

Thanks Leah, It started out with the grey, clay like clumps but now it's actually blood and those clumps are black but this morning I had no clumps there at all it was just plain ole blood and scares the heck out of me. I am just going to have to try and relax and not worry too much. The clots I was talking about was very slimy gooey clots. I think it could be break through bleeding possibly just because it's when I would have gotten AF but also my HCG levels aren't up high enough yet to stop me from bleeding. I keep over analyzing everything.

I told DH I didn't want to get too attached yet because of all the problems and he agreed that we can't get too excited yet and are going to try and just be patient. Maybe the ultrasound will help calm us, I'll be 6weeks by then and should be able to see a heartbeat right? But we are going to be nervous for awhile

03/22/13

sorry about the bleeding cait! I hope it stops soon!

Is it bright red blood or is it still pretty dark? Did you call your dr office yet, just to make sure it is ok.

Stick baby stick!!!

its bright red, now dime sized clots n more like a flow... called my re n they need bloodwork in the morning n if its bad or off in anyway i am going in for an ultrasound tomorrow. now i gotta tell my employer whats going on. pray ladies, im scared...

03/22/13

!!!!

Any cramping or just the bleeding?

Thinking of you Cait...really really praying the bleeding stops and your little one sticks !!

Eta your chart is very encouraging! Still looks good...stick little one stick!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 02-28-2013 at 10:53 AM.

Praying for you!

There is alot of cramping Kelly, and the bleeding got worse. Passing large clots about every 5-20mins. It was only on the first half of the pad, prolly the way I had the pad in but it was more blood than the pad could handle and it ended up coming up over the pad and ruined my undies and it was a good thing I was wearing black pants at work cuz I was wet and knew it was blood. I told my employers because I am pretty sure I will have to come in for an ultrasound tomorrow and should know by noon what my blood results are. I will be beyond shocked if it's up. I truly think it's gone ladies. I'd almost say my flow is now heavy. I haven't felt so hurt and numb in a long time, if ever. I am hoping it will stop but even if it did stop right now, I still think I already lost it. Tomorrow we will know for sure.

03/22/13

Still praying for good news tomorrow. Big (((HUGS)))

Cait I will be crossing my fingers for good luck tomorrow. Thinking of you!

me and everyone else here will be here to help you through whatever happens

Thanks Girls I will let everyone know as soon as I find something out. I took a FRER today and it is pretty dark but the levels may not have dropped yet? I don't know how long it takes for HCG to leave your system. I was told to double my progesterone as well but last night I don't know how I absorbed last night's because of the blood and I wasn't sure if my test would even work this morning because the urine cup was filled with blood as well. But I took FRER and IC and both are much darker and I am feeling nausea this morning and I haven't felt that before. I can't help but feel as though by some grace of god, my little one is still hanging on, I think I will be beyond shocked if it was, but I gotta pray and believe.

03/22/13

(((Big big hugs))) Cait!! Thinking of you...hoping and praying for good news !

Thinking of you today!

Praying you get good news this morning!

Thinking and praying for you this morning.

Me, Danielle -28 DH, Andy-29 DD, Payton-5
    12/07 mommy! Formally firsttimer828 -STC#2 since 07/2010-BFP-2/4/13
    ITS A GIRL!!!!

Cait I really hope you get good news today!! pm me of you want to chat off line ever.

beta is....67?! how?! how?! i truly believe in miracles ladies... thank you all for the support n prayers, its obviously working. i was blown away. progesterone is at 12, they like to see it above 10 so im okay n my little bean is still with us!!

03/22/13

!!!!!! I am over the moon happy for you ♥♥♥! Our bodies can be so crazy sometimes !

Stick baby stick... !!

I will keep praying that your little bean sticks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    !!!!!! I am over the moon happy for you ♥♥♥! Our bodies can be so crazy sometimes !

Stick baby stick... !!
    ^This 100%!!!

Blog Entries

Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    Check out our business, JRSolutions.

Yay yay yay!!!! So excited to hear the good news!!!

Wow!! Such great news!!!! Still thinking of you and sending you lots of sticky vibes!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

So glad you got good news today! Sending truck loads of sticky vibes your way!

Yes yes yes!!!!! Ahhhh!

Thanks! We are very excited but I am still bleeding very heavy clots, about the size of a dime most of the time and sometimes the clots are very big and almost explode out of me! Today the entire first half of the pad was fully saturated with blood. I am very worried, this week can't pass fast enough, I will feel better then this bleeding stops and I see the baby's heartbeat. Until then I am going to be scared with every clot.

03/22/13

I'm really hoping the bleeding stops, Cait. Your numbers came back great!!!

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/