Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question...

I hope those numbers continue to go up and up and up!!

Hope this weekend flies by for you!!

just thinking about you and hope you are doing ok today

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3e10a4

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post
    just thinking about you and hope you are doing ok today

Me too !!!

I think I got my answer this morning ladies.... After getting a darker test I was pretty excited that this baby was sticking! I went #2 and when I wiped there was blood, not a ton but quite a bit. I thought, 'Okay, maybe Implantation bleeding' I had sharp pinching pains the past 3 days but yesterday it seemed to be not so bad so I thought that was it, I've implanted and hopefully my blood work monday would show it. DH and I DTD this morning because with Crinone it's gross once you put it in so I cleaned myself up in the shower then DTD and was going to put Crinone in. Well when I went down to pee and clean his stuff up I wiped and it was a lot more blood. So I started shaking and crying because I'm pretty sure this is it, the end of the beginning, I don't think my little B is going to stick. I am grasping at implantation and having the thick lining and the idea some women think they are having their period. Praying it's not what I think it is.... I need lots of sticky vibes ladies... lots and lots!

I just don't understand, my temp is still up, actually went up more this morning! Guess it doesn't matter, my body hates me!
    Last edited by coelh102; 02-23-2013 at 08:24 AM.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Oh no !!! I'm so sorry Cait (((big hugs))) !

I don't want you to have false hope but I think you're still in this ...a lot of women bleed in early pg, it's very common.

Really praying it's just the harmless bleeding some women have!! Lots and lots of !!!

Stay hydrated, pelvic rest, and I suggest calling your Dr on the after hours line to request a blood draw. You are pg and this needs to be treated like any bleeding during pg !

Thinking of you! Kup!

I called the doc's office, got the on call nurse, she thinks I should just wait till monday and have my blood drawn again and it would either have a spike up or down but it'd be more obvious than if I went in today. I haven't had any bleeding, spotting or anything since this morning around 8:30-9am. The nurse doesn't think it will be a viable pregnancy with the level at 6 on Thursday but said there is always a chance so continue all my medications. So I sit and wait some more to see if I am going to lose this. When I told DH what they said he stopped his game he was playing and is now just sitting in his recliner staring blankly at the TV. That look hurts more than the nurse saying it's probably not a viable pregnancy.

03/22/13

Maybe I'm just a hopeless optimist but I think it's really too early for the nurse to say that !!

I'm so sorry...there's nothing worse than limbo !

Praying for you, dh, and for a sticky bean (((hugs)))!

I think she is saying it more to help prepare me for it. She even told me to prepare myself and she was so sweet that it made me tear up because she said if I needed anything to call her personal cell and talk and gave me a number to the support coordinator. I pray so bad that this little bean is as stubborn and determined as it's parents. Come on Little Bean, We got this!!

03/22/13

Cait I am sending you truckloads of !

It sounds like the nurse was pretty supportive But please feel free to pm me at any time if you want to chat offline

That was so sweet of the nurse !!! Been thinking of you all day and praying !

Kelly, Liz, all the hugs and praying is working so keep it up! I have not had anymore bleeding at all! I did go shopping and out for lunch with my DH and came home feeling kind of tired. Laid down for a nap around 3 and just woke up! He seems optimistic because with me having a thick lining, last time they checked it was around 13-14mm and he said if it was that thick, if I start AF wouldn't it turn into a waterfall at that point? DH has lost his sense of TMI!

I am having cramping on and off but nothing too bad and it's sporadic. Keep Praying ladies! DH and I appreciate it
    Last edited by coelh102; 02-23-2013 at 04:21 PM.

03/22/13

Praying for you because I know how difficult this is. My first beta for my baby was only a 12 and the nurses told me probably not viable either especially when my second number was only 29. I spent an entire week holding my breath and just waiting for something bad to happen and it was the most awful feeling in the world. That "probably not viable" pregnancy is now almost 14 months old.

My first HCG with DS was 17. The RE told me the same thing- to expect a miscarriage. They knew exactly how far along I should be because we did an IUI. They wanted my inital beta to be between 70-100 for how far along I was. My numbers tripled every time they checked and that "miscarriage" is know a happy, healthy 2-year-old. Praying you have the same story to share one day!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

So glad your temp is up and the bleeding stopped! I am continuing to send lots and lots of sticky vibes your way!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Thinking of you!!!! Sending lots and lots of sticky vibes!!!!

Sending truck loads of sticky vibes your way! I have been stalking and when I saw your huge temp jump today I almost fell out of chair!!!! FX!

Me, Danielle -28 DH, Andy-29 DD, Payton-5
    12/07 mommy! Formally firsttimer828 -STC#2 since 07/2010-BFP-2/4/13
    ITS A GIRL!!!!

I know it went way up this morning! That's with a new BBT thermometer too cuz I didn't want to risk the old one not working while I'm in such an unknown time. Took a HPT this morning and DH is worried it's getting lighter and that it's a faint positive still but I reminded him the test are for 25 or higher so it's not reliable but I am so nervous about tomorrow I just hope it's gone up but I wonder what they will do if I've only gone up a little bit, if they would make me stop my meds and let nature take it's course or if they wouldn't give up and keep me on everything until it's definite yes or no.

03/22/13

...your chart looks awesome!!!

I would think in part that decision would be up to you...(((hugs))) but really praying for great numbers tomorrow so you don't even have to consider it ...stick baby stick !!

Tons of super super sticky vibes going out for you! I hope you get fabulous numbers tomorrow!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I'm spotting again when I wipe...

03/22/13

cait I am praying it is just implantation!!!

It's working Liz! Spotting has stopped, it was only that one time when I wiped!

03/22/13

I will keep sendin sticky vibes your way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    It's working Liz! Spotting has stopped, it was only that one time when I wiped!
    !!!

...!

I'll be stalking tomorrow to see how your appt went! Still sending warm thoughts and sticky vibes!!!

I am so nervous for my blood work tomorrow ladies! Thanks for all the sticky vibes, I am praying so hard! DH has to go to work at 3am and won't be back until midnight on tuesday and I am worried that if I get bad news, I will be devastated and alone. So I am hoping to get good news to tell DH when he gets back, not bad. I am going to use my last FRER and compare to the one I took on Thursday. I did stop this evening again but only when wiping and it wasn't enough to worry me, I just hope it's not just the progesterone stopping AF from showing but I still get faint +s so who knows! I prolly won't be able to sleep tonight and am not looking forward to getting up at 5am but I should know by about 9am what the results are and will post from my phone the results.

Also I looked up Triphastic BBT and it says the day it changes to Tri means implantation which usually occurs at around 5 DPO so I counted Day 28 as if it was 5dpo and when I had my blood work done it would of been 9dpo, so I am hoping this is true as well.
    Last edited by coelh102; 02-24-2013 at 07:52 PM.

03/22/13

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=101947

Here is today's photo, do they seem to be getting darker? FX for today's blood test! Didn't sleep at all last night so my temp this morning is not a fair temp because I wasn't asleep at all

03/22/13

It does seen darker to me. Thinking and praying that things go well for you today. Big hugs!

*Definitely* looks darker to me !!

C'mon baby stick !!!

(((Hugs)))...praying for you this morning !

Stick baby stick!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!