Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question...

I think you're still too early to get consistent results...keep testing :fingers crossed:!!!

(((Hugs)))...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I think you're still too early to get consistent results...keep testing :fingers crossed:!!!

(((Hugs)))...!!!
    Me too! GL!!!!!!

Thanks girls, I am very depressed, DH headed to work last night so I woke up to an empty bed and with all this going on I just want him home. Thank you all for so much support because you girls have been my comfy chair and warm blanket. I don't know if its PMS or maybe it is pregnancy, but I am very sad and depressed. I don't know if it's also that I started my new job and the people I work with are older (not saying they are old) but we also don't really talk about personal stuff yet, probably because I am so new. At my last job, even though it was hell, they always had me laughing and I could talk to them even though I think they didn't care. I love my new job and hated the old job but I just miss 'my friends'. My best friend is pregnant and I haven't been able to speak to her so well because of it and with me only being in this area for a year now, I haven't made any friends due to working so much. How do you meet people without going to a bar and getting drunk? That's all there is around here. I thought about opening an infertility support group to hold at my house once or twice a month or even a horse group this summer where we all meet up and ride together for a few hours but of coarse it's winter still, like we are watching 6-10inches of snow land overnight right now.

I worry about the infertility group though because not everyone knows we are having issues but then again, maybe a support group that stayed private? Called it something else but knew it was a support group where we all just got together to open up and voice our concerns, like on here but face to face. I wonder if there is a way to make a support group online with cameras and then we could all hold a meeting once a month or so to see each other and talk in real time? Hmmm... Well I think I might post something online about a support group, might help me stay sane lol

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

I belong to a few online support groups, Resolve is a great website, and their fertility support forum, Inspire, has helped me so much. Resolve might even have an in-person support group in your area. I'm sorry you're going through a rough time, hopefully it's pregnancy hormones that are making it worse!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

hey cycle buddy, I am sorry you are feeling down in the dumps! And it is snowing too I cannot wait for spring to come!!

I think a support group sounds like a good idea! Does your re office have something? I am pretty sure a lot of them do, but I think either wag you would be with other people ttc so I am sure they woul be respectful of your privacy.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=100267

Oh ladies!!!! MUCH darker line this morning, Can't get it right in the pic but oh by golly I gotta believe she is there! I used the IC first but remembered I had a FRER hiding and took it, blood test tomorrow will confirm it or maybe tell me I am crazy, which I already knew. I just suck at taking good pics but I know she is there and I don't have to squint so I will test again tomorrow, possibly even a digi test to make sure I am not insane!

03/22/13

Oh my goodness!!! It is definitely there!!! Yay! Congratulations!!!

Oh Cait I see it !!!!!!! That is a !! You my dear are pregnant !

Congratulations !!!!

C'mon, grow baby grow !!!

Praying with everything in me that tomorrow confirms this!! (((Hugs)))...eek, so happy for you!

omg congratulations cycle buddy!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! I am sending so many stick vibes your way!!! Grow baby grow!!!

Congratulations!!! What wonderful news!!!!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Thanks girls! I bought 2 more FRER on my way home, keeping them hidden from DH who got to come home early! I am slightly skeptical because of my trigger shot but tomorrow is judgement day and I am crossing my fingers and will be anxiously awaiting the results! I am trying to think of creative ways to tell DH as well but I am so not creative!

Right now I am getting the worse cramps ever so I am hoping nothing is wrong and this little B sticks!
    Last edited by coelh102; 02-20-2013 at 06:42 PM.

03/22/13

Congrats!! That's a wonderful line

That looks like a BFP to me! Congrats!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Please stick baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Praying this is a sticky bean and all that cramping is baby getting nice and cozy in there !!!

IDK ladies.... It looks lighter today and my BBT is breaking... i dropped it the other night and she keeps shutting off while doing my temp and it's not a clear beep anymore, sounds like a dying beep and my temp this morning came up 97.48 so it's a huge drop and I am pretty sure my tossing and turning didn't help so I am not recording it at all. Blah! I am glad today is judgement day!

03/22/13

FX that the darn thing is just broken and you'll hear some great news today!

my beta is a 6. they dont know what will happen, repeating bloodwork on monday... anyone know whats going on?

03/22/13

Quote Originally Posted by angmichelle View Post
    FX that the darn thing is just broken and you'll hear some great news today!
    My thoughts exactly!!

for a good appt!!

(((Hugs)))...thinking of you !

stick baby stick! or is it too late? did i already lose it?

03/22/13

I didn't see your post the first time...must have posted at the same time.

(((Hugs)))...there's still hope, anything over 5 is a rise .

It will all depend on your next draw...really really praying for an increase Cait!! I'm just so very very sorry you have to wait until Monday !!

Eta !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm crossing my fingers for a higher number on Monday!

I don't know! I hope it is just implanting and on its way up though! I stage cramping. Any better?

On a lighter note, my thermometer was totally Doug the same thing to me this morning! I think we are now thermometer and cycle buddies!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3e10a4

the cramping is still there, sometimes its bad n i stop what im doing and other times its just a dull achey cramp. It ranges from a pinching feeling to AF type cramps

03/22/13

Cait, that was a good line yesterday!! I really, really hope those numbers go up over the weekend (such a long wait!). I will be thinking of you sending you lots of

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

So I told dh about the testing and he is trying to be hopeful that its going to go up and that maybe implantation is just occurring which is what my cramps could be. But they may also be the end too. I checked online and my progesterone is only 7.7 shouldn't it be over 20 to support pregnancy? I feel so doomed at this point I just want it to either work or not, I am so tired of trying to be hopeful when I have had nothing but bad news with ttc. So, so tired. Of coarse I wouldn't get a yes or no like everyone else I have to get a maybe. Come on!

03/22/13

Anything above a 5 is pregnant so I really hope it continues to go up! Cramping is really something that can go either way. Especially with my first baby I cramped heavily and thought AF was coming on but it never did. Stalking and wishing the very best for you!

I don't know a lot about the progesterone levels, but I do know that when I was miscarrying my progesterone was 0.5 so you are way way higher than that! GL honey, I hope your numbers go way up! Ad please feel free to pm me at any time if you want to talk. I hope the weekend goes by very quickly!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3e10a4

Well I did some research and it looks like the progesterone level doesn't matter too much because I am on Crinone which is absorbed in the uterus quickly and doesn't stick around long enough to be in my blood. I just want Monday to get here and that's crazy because I hate Mondays!

I even took a IC test tonight and it shows a faint line on only a 4hr hold!
    Last edited by coelh102; 02-21-2013 at 07:49 PM.

03/22/13

I've heard that too with Crinone. (((Big hugs)))...limbo is the worst for sure ...praying this weekend goes by quickly !