Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question...

Default Question...

So I horseback ride and rode about once a week sometimes twice a week before I got on the injections and even after for a while until I knew the ovaries were too swollen and it got uncomfortable so I stopped and haven't ridden in 2wks. Now I am 6dpo and my instructor is wondering if I wanted to do a lesson Saturday, I'd be 9dpo and I'm worried the jostling and bumping would hurt my chances of an egg implanting or worse, cause an implanted egg to 'shake' loose. Is that being too wimpy? Do you ladies think it would be okay? Should I give it a shot and see how it feels or am I being too risky?

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

I am not a doctor and you should consider asking your doctor this. But as I understand it, whether you can safely do those kinds of activities depend on how accustomed you are to it. Does that make sense? Like if riding is a normal thing you do and not a brand new hobby, its probably ok. I wouldn't try to take up a NEW kinds of activity that moves your body in a way you're not used to though.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I am not a doctor and you should consider asking your doctor this. But as I understand it, whether you can safely do those kinds of activities depend on how accustomed you are to it. Does that make sense? Like if riding is a normal thing you do and not a brand new hobby, its probably ok. I wouldn't try to take up a NEW kinds of activity that moves your body in a way you're not used to though.
    That's my understanding too .

Although, I usually jog regularly before pg but stop for the first 12wks because of my history of m/c. In reality it probably doesn't make a difference but in perception it reduces the worry for me...and the guilt if I do m/c.

I look at it as the jogging really isn't as important to me and it'll still be there when I feel comfortable going back to it.

Not trying to persuade you and I'm totally supportive of whatever you decide

Default Eyes...

So I took a test this morning...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...alleryid=98435

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...alleryid=98434

I don't have the link button on here but anyways, I see a faint line but I'm only 7dpo so could it still be the trigger shot?

03/22/13

Oh Cait I wish I knew! There's definitely two lines there...I'd call the RE and ask for sure!

7dpo is super early but I've gotten a bfp at 8dpo with a frer before....!!!!!!!

Omg! I don't know, but I say test again tomorrow, and see if it's lighter or darker. GL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Yeah I will retest in the am but I am beginning to think its the trigger I mean what are the odds that this cycle would even work with a 13mm uterine lining and it being my first time Oing. Just can't see me getting a + this early in the game. Hard thing now is knowing whether I should do the surgery to clear my left tube or do I try and have another cycle knowing there is a possibility that I may O on my left side and have it pointless. Idk just sad and trying to figure things out, so tired of all the questions running through my head. Surgery, no surgery, horseback riding or no, vacation in June even though it could be when we need to do monitoring, then how do I manage that one?

Okay okay I am going insane I know lol

03/22/13

I agree it is pretty early and might still e the trigger but that does not mean that you won't still be pg this cycle

I say call your dr and ask if you can go horseback riding- it might be nice to have a fun distraction if they say it is ok!

And maybe plan a vacation that is refundable or drive-able so you can change it if you need to? You guys have to have fun too!

I will be stalking your chart!!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3e10a4

So I don't know... it looks like it is lighter today possibly. IDK. I can still see it in the picture a little bit and it's fairly easy to see in person but I'm not sure if its lighter or darker. Guess I will test again on Sunday, give it a few days. :/

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...alleryid=98719

03/22/13

It looks slightly darker to me today...maybe because it's closer up??...:not sure but for Sunday!!!

And your temp today is great !

Thanks Kelly, I'm trying to stay positive but I am feeling down.

Well I also combined the pictures to see them side by side
    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...alleryid=98882

03/22/13

i think it looks darker today too, but i can't see it on the pic that you put all three. Fingers crossed Cait!!!!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Here is another combination of the photos to see if it's clearer...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...alleryid=98918

03/22/13

It's so hard to tell! Test again tomorrow!

I know, I gotta stop I'm pretty crushed, I wanted this so bad and I feel so horrible, I totally let my DH down and I am dreading telling him that it didn't work. Poor guy was really hopeful, he's gonna be crushed too. I'm gonna try and stop testing for a few days, I will try to just wait for the blood work on Thursday but at least till Monday. I hate this. I am so sad and depressed but at least I have the best puppy in the world and she knows I'm upset and keeps coming up and kissing my ears and neck and snuggling with me. DH comes home tonight and will be calling in about a half hour so I better go try and clear my throat so he doesn't know I've been crying.

03/22/13

Oh sweetie ...I'm so sorry you're feeling so discouraged !!! You're still in this and I really think there's still a very good chance this will end in a bfp for you (((hug)))!!

My heart just goes out to you...this 2ww is such a crazy time and I'm sure it's even more agonizing when you've worked so hard to get here. Hang in there Cait...it's very early yet and I'm so hopeful for you ! I'm glad your precious furbaby is there to help you feel better...wish I could give you a RL hug !

Praying...lots of *babydust*!!

Oh Cait you are not out yet! Hang in there buddy! You are still in the game, lots of BFPs don't come this early. I am cheering for you!

And remember what you said before, you ovulated! That is the first step to getting your bfp!

I am here for you no matter what!

Thanks ladies, DH is home so he will keep me cheerful, always does. I am going to try and stay hopeful but I have no will power and tested this morning because my temp shot up again and it looks completely negative so maybe the trigger is gone and I can focus on the line going darker. Like you said Liz, atleast I O'd but now I have surgery coming up and will not be given the chance to O again until May at the earliest. But I've been trying to decide if I should skip the surgery or push it out and try the injects again and risk the follies developing on the wrong side but this time it was strong on the right side and the left side was very quiet so maybe there is something wrong with that side all together. IDK what to do!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...alleryid=99027

03/22/13

What does your dr think? Do they feel strongly one way or the other, given their past experience? I wonder if they notice that some people just o from one side.

But I hope you just end up getting a bfp this cycle!!!!!

Thinking of you! Did you test this morning?

Hey Cait... Just read all these posts and wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and crossing my fingers you get a BFP very soon!

Your temp still looks good today!

I did test and it was clearly negative, didn't bother taking a pic. I will probably test everyday until thursday's blood work. I think my temp today was not a fair temp, DH took my blankets last night and I woke up freezing so I am not really worrying about the temp going down yet although I don't like it. But I don't know if AF will come while on Progesterone, does it?

DH and I also made a weird decision. We are going through with the surgery and we are about 80% sure that we won't try again with the injects until after our one year anniversary. We want to do away to possibly Jamaica for about 5 days and he thinks we need to take a break and not worry about it and trying to do monitoring while on vacation just doesn't seem like an option. We well I am not 100% sold on the idea but guess it doesn't matter much right now. If this cycle works then great, we would be over the moon, if not then I am getting my horse boarded, trained and taking riding lessons a few times a week until my surgery. But I reserve the right not change my mind on a moments notice because even as I type this, I don't know if I can wait that long. UGH!

03/22/13

*hugs hugs hugs* I'm so sorry you are feeling so sad!! I think a vacation would be a good idea! That's how my bundle came to be! ;) I hope you have similar results very soon!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

I am sorry your test was negative, but 10dpo is so early, so please don't count yourself out yet, we are cheering for you!!!

And I think that a vacation and getting back to your horses sounds like a wonderful idea! It is good to try to stay with things that are good for your spirits and your marriage. Jamaica sounds so fun! Are you going to go to an all inclusive place? I have always wanted to do something like that.
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...alleryid=99543

I think I see a line!! I am pretty sure I saw one in real life but can't seem to catch it with the camera, I am crossing my fingers that tomorrow shows stronger!

Liz, Yeah we are doing an all inclusive, just trying to pick which one! We loved our cruise but with the recent issues with cruises DH is shaken!

03/22/13

I see it too !!! !

I agree with everything Liz said...a trip is a fantastic idea!! I think though this cycle is going to end well !! Really hoping and praying for you!

Woohoo!!! I hope it gets darker too!!! fingerscrossed: fingerscrossed: fingerscrossed: I have everything crossed for you that this is your cycle!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...alleryid=99921

There is today's test, doesn't look darker at all My temp is still up and I'm not sure if AF will come while on Progesterone but my beta is on the 21st so I guess we will see but I'm on the side of it's a no again today. I just think it should be much darker and easier to see at this point if it took.

03/22/13

I'm so sorry it's not darker today