Thread: Can I join?

Default Can I join?

Hi ladies can I join you all? I'm really feeling baby hungry! DD is 13 months and my first PP cycle was Jan 11th. I have not seen it since. Pregnancy test on the 27th of Feb was negative. I'm sure AF is missing because I'm still nursing. I'm really thinking that I want to start TTC in June. We were going to wait until Oct but I'm getting ansy! Between now and then I'm going to work on losing weight and weaning DD. So excited!

Welcome. Of course you can join. The more the merrier. I hope your stay here is short and sweet! ;)

!! Great to see you here Brandi! Praying you reach your goals over the next few months and get your bfp in June !

Welcome!! Please do join us!

Brandi! Welcome to the party! I haven't posted much in our group about it but we are actively trying right now. So glad to be in here with you again.

Good luck Brandi! I hope you are not back in here long!

Thanks for the love ladies! Rach woohoo you guys make such cute babies glad you're here . We wont be trying until probably June, and possibly will take a break in August. We are avoiding the birth months of Jan, Feb, and May lol. Way to many other birthdays in those months.

Come on in I may be joining you on waiting till jun/jul, like you, we are avoiding certain birth months haha.

What, you don't want to go for a 3rd January baby? What's wrong with you? We have talked about avoiding next cycle because I would be due right around Christmas/Olivia's birthday again but DH doesn't want to take a break. I am hoping we did it this cycle so that we don't have to worry about it. I've always wanted a fall baby!

Welcome! I've never thought about planning ut a birth month, but maybe I should! My son, daughter and myself are all in May. My other daughter is July and hubby is August. Maybe we should skip summer months! Right now we are safe on that though
    DD 1 (6), DD2 (4), DS (2), MC 7/13

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    What, you don't want to go for a 3rd January baby? What's wrong with you? We have talked about avoiding next cycle because I would be due right around Christmas/Olivia's birthday again but DH doesn't want to take a break. I am hoping we did it this cycle so that we don't have to worry about it. I've always wanted a fall baby!
    No more Jan babies for us! DS was due in Dec but came in Jan. We have way to many birthdays in Jan we have my 2 kids and a niece. In Feb we have 2 nieces, 1 nephew, 1 brother, 1 BIL, 1 SIL and my husband. In May we have our anniversary, 1 SIL, 1 BIL, mine, my moms and grandmas birthday. I would LOVE a June baby or fall baby.

Welcome and GL! Your babies are soo cute!
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Yay welcome Brandi!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*