Page 96 of 157 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Just played around with my chart a little and if my temp is 97.38 or above tomorrow I'll get ch .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Those skeleton shirts are SO cute!!!!!!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

So sad. This girl I am FB friends with posted about how she has awful pregnancy insomnia and is ready to be done. One of her friends commented and said she would trade her some problem she is having for that and my friend told her well you've never been pregnant so you have no idea. Her friend responded with "You're right I haven't been pregnant, nor will I ever which is why I'd trade with you in a heart beat. I'd take those sleepless nights just to have the experience of having a child." This is why I will never assume that just because somebody does not have children does not mean that they don't want them. It made me so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Just played around with my chart a little and if my temp is 97.38 or above tomorrow I'll get ch .
    Woohoo! My temp rose this morning so I am only two days behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    So sad. This girl I am FB friends with posted about how she has awful pregnancy insomnia and is ready to be done. One of her friends commented and said she would trade her some problem she is having for that and my friend told her well you've never been pregnant so you have no idea. Her friend responded with "You're right I haven't been pregnant, nor will I ever which is why I'd trade with you in a heart beat. I'd take those sleepless nights just to have the experience of having a child." This is why I will never assume that just because somebody does not have children does not mean that they don't want them. It made me so sad.
    That's so sad
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Word.

I have a friend on FB that complains every single time someone tells her how she has her hands full with her kids (she has 5 under the age of 7). She just assumes everyone thinks badly of her situation. I'm like..I wish I had your "problems".
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

That just makes me sad.

That is horrible...
    Afm-my oral calendar have me CH today based on my temp dropping and positive OPK yesterday...CM picked up so even though I still have no answers to my temps on FF or what's going on with my body I have to say I love my man for being a trooper and staying over when he had a two hour drive this morning...first attempt took awhile cause he said he was too focused on making a baby...at this point if it doesn't happen this month it will someday so I told him that...then he woke me up before he left and we managed one more time...probably to no effect but I love him for it...I think I'm going with not pregnant but something's wrong so I'm still going to the new OB and find out...at least I know we have this cycle a try...so Rach and Kelly if my charts right, I'm right behind you...what will be will be..

...breaks my heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Word.

I have a friend on FB that complains every single time someone tells her how she has her hands full with her kids (she has 5 under the age of 7). She just assumes everyone thinks badly of her situation. I'm like..I wish I had your "problems".
    ...we take for granted the things that come easily and forget how blessed we are to have the "problems" we do. Some day she'll hopefully realize how blessed she was to have the problems she did. !!!

Woohoo! My temp rose this morning so I am only two days behind you.
    !!!!!

!!!

Shannon...aww glad you got some bd in just in case !! praying this new ob will get things figured out for you!

Afm...ch ! Quite a high temp for me today too but I slept great!!

My pre-op appt is at 1pm...leaving here around noon . I'm going to ask if I can start progesterone post-op to encourage a good lining and healing as well as a timely af so we can do cd3 testing asap. It'll still depend on my beta next week but I suspect with such low levels it's going to drop fast once the tissue is removed. If I do 10ish days of progesterone I should see af the first week of Sept !!! I'm really hoping everything falls into place the next few months...maybe a July baby?? Dare I hope?

Dare!! If you don't, who will dare for you?

A July baby would be awesome!!! Will you be preventing next cycle if your beta is down or will you go for it?

I have a apptointment for a Beta at 3:45pm today.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    I have a apptointment for a Beta at 3:45pm today.

for a good number!

Natalie: You siggy pic is SO cute!!! Are those your pups?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Yeah when they were 6 weeks. I was look through old pictures and got all melty. They are about 20 pounds now

Rach...we're waiting through my next cycle to get cd3 and 7dp+opk progesterone testing .

Natalie...!!!!! And I agree, your pups are adorable !

Laura......soooo hoping and praying for a good number !!!

Afm...Pre-op appt went great ! I talked with my dr (the primary) and he apologized for this going on so long. He said he won't say he's never seen this happen before but said it is very very unusual. I'm just glad to be moving forward .

In 48hrs I'll be beyond this...woot !!!

Sooooooo glad to hear this!!

Yay Kelly!!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Yeah Kelly!!! Glad to hear things are happening....
    I am actually thinking to meet the new OB and am secretly hoping for a June/July baby.... But I'll always take what I get..my logic is this ...had my first son in January and got pregnant with my second in January...I had him in October so maybe that'll be my lucky month...the crazy chart now said I'll probably ovulate tomorrow which gives us tonight if we can work it...don't ask why I started a second chart with all the signs pointing to me being pregnant...I've just learned thru years of disappointment that things don't always happen the way they seem..,so I don't have high hopes for this month and may stop charting altogether and let nature take its course...on the fence....
    BTW...for those who temp vaginally how are your temps so low and fluctuate...I mean mine did in the beginning but they're not dropping...just curious...although my oral temps are still on the high side and that's weird too..
    GL Laura....

Quote Originally Posted by Shanica View Post
    Yeah Kelly!!! Glad to hear things are happening....
    I am actually thinking to meet the new OB and am secretly hoping for a June/July baby.... But I'll always take what I get..my logic is this ...had my first son in January and got pregnant with my second in January...I had him in October so maybe that'll be my lucky month...the crazy chart now said I'll probably ovulate tomorrow which gives us tonight if we can work it...don't ask why I started a second chart with all the signs pointing to me being pregnant...I've just learned thru years of disappointment that things don't always happen the way they seem..,so I don't have high hopes for this month and may stop charting altogether and let nature take its course...on the fence....
    BTW...for those who temp vaginally how are your temps so low and fluctuate...I mean mine did in the beginning but they're not dropping...just curious...although my oral temps are still on the high side and that's weird too..
    GL Laura....
    I don't think you have a charting problem . I think either you're preggo or have a corpus luteum cyst keeping your progesterone levels elevated and your temps up. Really praying you get answers soon...when is your appt?

So much happy news today!

Laura- Do you know when you'll get the results? So excited for you!!!

Kelly- SO glad this is almost over for you.

Calling tomorrow cause I felt the need to ask my sisters permission (= my mother made me gah ).... I thought a CLC last cycle maybe it is but this lady does a thorough u/s first time so I'll have some answers and I'll even know for certain in I Od...just riding with it...
    LOL...when DBF was done he goes " conception in the happening" and left for work...imagine if that was all it took was an announcement from the man.,.

Quote Originally Posted by EllyD14 View Post
    So much happy news today!

Laura- Do you know when you'll get the results? So excited for you!!!

Kelly- SO glad this is almost over for you.

Tomorrow around 10:00am I can call for them
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Tomorrow around 10:00am I can call for them
    And then update like 2 minutes later? Please and thank you. lol

Yes, totally!

Yes, totally!

LOL!!! I called and the results aren't back yet! Gosh!!!!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Results are back, it's negative Oddly enough I went to the bathroom a little bit ago and my period has started. I guess the tests were cruel false positives. Tough lesson learned-- I won't be testing early again

Thanks for for everyone's support
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4