Page 95 of 156 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 4680

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I'm starting to feel like it's becoming a mental health emergency, lol...if they don't do something soon I'm going to lose my freaking mind !!!
    Understandably! I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this.

2. Default

I hope your PA can and will act quickly with this, Kelly!!

Went over to CVS on lunch and bought an FRER, watcha' think??

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=164519

oh and a cheapie...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=164520

FRER dried (1 hour after test taken)
    front:
    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=164550

back:
    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=164551

I don't know what to think
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 08-19-2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: added links
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura...keep testing !!! I'm seeing some pink in those test lines !!!!

Afm...my RE still hasn't gotten back to the nurse regarding the surgery. I've given up on them and am looking forward to my appt tomorrow.

My regular dr's office called this afternoon to let me know they rescheduled me with a dr in their gyn clinic instead of with the PA since they felt she'll be better able to address my situation ! My appt is still at 9:45....really hoping at this time tomorrow I will be on the fast track to resolution .

I think the reproductive/infertility clinic drs and staff are probably amazing in their specialty field. I feel they should have referred me to an ob/gyn clinic when my situation moved beyond their scope of practice 7wks ago when my hcg levels and bleeding hadn't normalized 6wks after the mtx injections. I will continue to see them for my fertility issues but will transfer care asap if things go south again.

Now to get through the next 16hrs!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

5. Default

So glad things are sounding positive for you for tomorrow Kelly!

I think the reproductive/infertility clinic drs and staff are probably amazing in their specialty field. I feel they should have referred me to an ob/gyn clinic when my situation moved beyond their scope of practice 7wks ago when my hcg levels and bleeding hadn't normalized 6wks after the mtx injections. I will continue to see them for my fertility issues but will transfer care asap if things go south again.

Now to get through the next 16hrs!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Good luck tomorrow Kelly!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks ladies !

My RE called...surgery is scheduled for Friday but they'll be getting back to me about the time. I'm keeping tomorrow's appt still to get the gyn's opinion. I'm feeling too burned by my RE's office and will believe it's really happening this Friday when they give me a definite time.

Thanks ladies !

My RE called...surgery is scheduled for Friday but they'll be getting back to me about the time. I'm keeping tomorrow's appt still to get the gyn's opinion. I'm feeling too burned by my RE's office and will believe it's really happening this Friday when they give me a definite time.
    How can you schedule something without a time, isn't that what schedule means?

Just hope you'll get this part over with soon!!

Ikr...makes no sense to me ...she just said to keep the day open. My last phone conversation with her I told her I was consulting with my regular dr tomorrow to get her opinion because I'm feeling back-burnered by their office. I said the anxiety from this is seriously affecting my daily life and I just don't feel I can move forward with anything until this is resolved. I told her that I can't sit by the phone anymore waiting for someone to get back to me and I need to plan my week/month so I will go to ER for a d&c if need to be to bring closure and move on. She replied with: "The nurse will call you as soon as she hears from the dr". Then I get a phone call less than an hour later saying my surgery is Friday and they'll call to let me know the time. I've been "appeased" before which came to naught so I'll believe it when I see it.

Keep your day open? Sorry I don't want to pick at a wound, I just want to be supportive of you. These people boggle me. I wouldn't accept "keep your day open" from my mother let alone a doctor. (I'm not that close with my mother.)

How frustrating Kelly. I'm glad the other doctor is getting you right in and I hope there is a better plan in place after your appt in the morning.

Laura, I see something on that FRER!!!!

AFM, I took another OPK this morning expecting it to have lightened up but the test line appeared before the control line and was darker than the control line. So a two day positive for me which is unusual!

Laura, are you testing?

Natalie, I'm sorry about the temp drop.

Kelly, I really hope your appointment goes well and they help you out so much more than the RE's office. I wouldn't trust the Friday much if they didn't give you a time. Even a rough time. I've had surgeries scheduled before that are "be there at 7, surgery between 9-11" but it was still a time slot. I don't understand not giving a time slot. Anyways, fx for you today!

Thank you Elly. I was excited for sure, but I'm not crushed about it.

So here is my test from this morning's FMU... all 3 pics are the same test just at different times. As it dried, definite pink started to show at the edges, but not quite all the way thru. Thoughts?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=164804

45 min after:
    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=164805

1 hour after:
    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=164807

Oh and I used an "Answer" brand test.
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 08-20-2013 at 06:36 AM. Reason: more info :)
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Eeek! I can see the line on the last two tests... but the last one is REALLY showing! So excited... I hope they continue to get darker!
    .~Becky~.

Quote Originally Posted by o0astrid0o View Post
    Eeek! I can see the line on the last two tests... but the last one is REALLY showing! So excited... I hope they continue to get darker!
    This exactly!

I have a hard time seeing lines when those tests are taken apart but see it on the last pic!!!

I didn't get a huge rise this morning but still had a positive OPK yesterday so I am thinking that today might be actual O date. DH and I argued last night and didn't DTD so not feeling too hopeful about it.

Okay, so I've been continuing to take OPKs (even though I really thought I was out for the month). I got a super fast positive last night, but just figured it was a fluke and pretty much ignored it. But then this morning I got another! I really wish I would have sifted through the box of gross and fished out the wondfos, because I feel like I just can't trust these, but I'm going with it. The positive I got on CD 12 was as dark, but not darker than, the control line. And it took the whole 4 minutes to show up. But the one last night and today took all of 30 seconds to be really dark before the control line even showed up. So I don't know. My temp dropped again this morning, so it's likely too late to be of much use to BD tonight, but I'm going to try! Hopefully DH isn't too tired when he gets home.

**You can stop reading now, the following is just a long emotional vent.**

I haven't wanted to get pregnant during any cycle as much as I want to this cycle. Reason being, I've NEVER gotten along with my mother. We've gotten under each others skin since I was a baby. When I told them about my pregnancy in June was the first time I ever felt like she was truly happy for me. After my loss I had a real conversation with her for the first time in my life. I don't want to blame her for anything, she was great mother to my siblings, but she was a horrible mother for me. I had an adopted brother that was 6 months older than me. He was born addicted to cocaine and needed a LOT of attention. Weeks after they signed the final adoption papers, they found out she was pregnant with me. It wasn't great timing. She told me this before I was even old enough to be in school. She emphasized to me several times during my childhood that she didn't give me much/any attention because I was always independent and able to take care of myself. Which was all fine and good, but I was a kid and wanted to feel like my mother cared about me. I never did. As I got older and got into bad situations, it only got worse. It wasn't until I was in my early 20s that I realized why she acted the way she did toward me (Bad situations that she never dealt with in her life were too similar to bad situations I was dealing with.). But by then I had built up so much disdain for her, I couldn't make myself care. I'm not close to anyone in my family. I'm closest to my youngest brother, he's 12, and I moved out before he was born so I have a hard time feeling like he's my brother. But I only ever have contact with him because he's really into video games and he likes to spend time with DH. Anyways, I'm getting off point. My mother has always been REALLY close to one of my sisters. They were like twins. Seriously, it was weird. But my family had a big falling out this summer that I wasn't a part of, and now my mother is actually making an effort to repair things. Maybe it's crappy that it took something so drastic for her to care, but I'm not about to hold it against her. She has her own issues. Anyways, her b-day is in early/mid May. If I get a BFP this cycle and have a successful pregnancy, my EDD would be May 9th (according to LMP).

I know it's stupid, but still. And honestly, a baby at any point would be the best thing ever. But I don't know. It's making me care again. I've had a really hard time caring about getting pregnant the last year or so. Usually we take a break from actively trying and charting, and just don't prevent from October to January, but this year I couldn't even get myself excited enough to start until April. So being hopeful/excited again is a nice feeling.

I hope you're able to get in some good BD!!

I understand completely about mom issues.

Rach- Did you get an +opk today? If you did O yesterday, maybe you and DH can DTD tonight?? I hate when DH and argue around O time

Elly-

Kelly- Interested to hear about your appt today!

AFM- If this cycle doesn't result in pg, then I'm going to start temping next cycle. If AF comes, then I'll buy a BBT. Those of you who temp, do you do it orally or vaginally?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I temp vaginally. So many different things can affect oral temping.

Rach... bd timing was good enough! It sure looks likes O will or has happened this month !!!

Elly...(((huge hugs))), really hoping and praying you get a May baby !

Laura..., looking good and hoping you get darkening lines! I definitely recommend charting temps...I temp vaginally since I get the most consistent readings that way .

Afm...going to update in a new thread.

Since my surgery Friday is only removing the tissue I'm thinking it shouldn't disturb my cycle. IF that's the case then I could have cd3 testing in less than 2wks !!!

Praying my beta is less than 5 by next Friday !!!

I cannot tell you how relieved I am!

Hoping, hoping, hoping to ttc again in Oct . My bday is on halloween and I can't think of a better bday gift than a bfp !

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Rach- Did you get an +opk today? If you did O yesterday, maybe you and DH can DTD tonight?? I hate when DH and argue around O time

Elly-

Kelly- Interested to hear about your appt today!

AFM- If this cycle doesn't result in pg, then I'm going to start temping next cycle. If AF comes, then I'll buy a BBT. Those of you who temp, do you do it orally or vaginally?
    I didn't do any OPK's today. I did one last night and it was starting to lighten so I didn't bother with one today. I usually O within 24-48 hours so I think today is O day. DH is working a split shift today and won't be home until at least 10:30 and is likely to be exhausted but I am going to try to get him to DTD one more time.

Since my surgery Friday is only removing the tissue I'm thinking it shouldn't disturb my cycle. IF that's the case then I could have cd3 testing in less than 2wks !!!

Praying my beta is less than 5 by next Friday !!!

I cannot tell you how relieved I am!

Hoping, hoping, hoping to ttc again in Oct . My bday is on halloween and I can't think of a better bday gift than a bfp !
    That would be fantastic for a birthday present! I'm hoping if I'm pregnant this cycle to announce for Halloween by wearing one of those pregnant skeleton shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I didn't do any OPK's today. I did one last night and it was starting to lighten so I didn't bother with one today. I usually O within 24-48 hours so I think today is O day. DH is working a split shift today and won't be home until at least 10:30 and is likely to be exhausted but I am going to try to get him to DTD one more time.
    Tell Ryan if he doesn't I'll figure out how to get Ava to get him!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    That would be fantastic for a birthday present! I'm hoping if I'm pregnant this cycle to announce for Halloween by wearing one of those pregnant skeleton shirts.
    LOL, cuuuute....that would be awesome!! !!!!!!!!!