Page 94 of 157 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 4685

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Thanks Natalie and eeeeek, your chart is still looking good and you have made it to 14 DPO! Looking at your past few charts it looks like that is usually when AF shows!
    Well I certainly don't feel like AF is coming tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean anything. I'm prepared for CD 1 tomorrow but I am praying that it's not. Like a lot.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

For $h*ts & giggles, here's my test from this afternoon

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=164156
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 08-18-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

It says "unauthorized access" Laura, is there a public link?

And because I love seeing two lines, here's a pic.

Wooohoooo...looks awesome Rach !!!!!!

Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Laura...I seriously think you are preggo !!! Your tests look like the real deal to me !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sermari View Post
    It says "unauthorized access" Laura, is there a public link?
    I originally put the wrong link, I fixed it tho you must have clicked too quick
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Laura...I seriously think you are preggo !!! Your tests look like the real deal to me !!
    I feel so in limbo tho b/c I have yet to get a clear one ughhhh!!!! DH says he can see something on the last one, but he's beginning to think I'm loosing my mind

They don't understand!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Question to those of you who have done IVF:
    I am a week into the birth control....and I am having abdominal twinges...obviously not pregnant, obviously not AF cramps....most of the time my abdomen feels full...(not like full of food...just full in general)....was wondering if this is normal...or if I have just lost my mind. This isn't to the point I am gonna go and ask my RE, just a curious question....
    THANKS IN ADVANCE!
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

I see something Laura!!!

I see something Laura!!!
    Really??
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Really??
    Most definitely and i don't usually see the squinters!

Most definitely and i don't usually see the squinters!
    This. Internet images of squinters are pretty much always a waste of time for me. But I'm 90% sure I see something and it's not just my eyes playing tricks on me.

BFN again this morning. I'll try again after I get home from work. The mornings are blairingly negative, the afternoons are questionable....
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

How frustrating!

Here's the pic from this morning. My BFF and DH say they see "something". I don't know. My brain/eyes are fried!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=164353
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura!!! I am so excited for you! Those are what mine looked like this pregnancy... drove me CRAZY. Finally on 10 DPO I just bought a FR and it was clear as day. The internet cheapies still didn't show a darker line for another day or so after that... just those little faded things that made me think my eyes were blind. And I would spend an hour trying to get them in the right light/tweaking them. I thought I was going insane hehe.

Get a FR and keep us updated in January! <3 Good luck!
    .~Becky~.

Quote Originally Posted by o0astrid0o View Post
    Laura!!! I am so excited for you! Those are what mine looked like this pregnancy... drove me CRAZY. Finally on 10 DPO I just bought a FR and it was clear as day. The internet cheapies still didn't show a darker line for another day or so after that... just those little faded things that made me think my eyes were blind. And I would spend an hour trying to get them in the right light/tweaking them. I thought I was going insane hehe.

Get a FR and keep us updated in January! <3 Good luck!
    Aww Becky, thanks for popping in here! I feel like I'm going insane!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Definitely still seeing something there! I would go for the FRER!

Big temp drop this morning so praying that I get the rise tomorrow. I have been worrying that with my darn PCOS I might get positive OPK's and not ovulate like I always used to. I do have to say that the later I ovulate the better this cycle since my due date would be in a 1-3 day time window of my oldest DD's birthday.

Laura...sure looks awesome for 10dpo to me, woot !!!

Rach...looks like a good day for o...praying you get a beautiful temp rise tomorrow and a sustained shift !!! We're cycle buddies ...hoping hoping hoping I get to stalk you in a dd room in a couple weeks !!!!!

Rach...looks like a good day for o...praying you get a beautiful temp rise tomorrow and a sustained shift !!! We're cycle buddies ...hoping hoping hoping I get to stalk you in a dd room in a couple weeks !!!!!
    Woohoo for buddies! Have you heard anything else on when they might do your surgery? We are ready to have you back in the game and I know it's been rough.

Definitely still seeing something there! I would go for the FRER!
    I have 1 left, maybe I will use that this afternoon. I also have a digi, but I know they aren't as sensitive, so I won't use that for a couple more days.

Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Woohoo for buddies! Have you heard anything else on when they might do your surgery? We are ready to have you back in the game and I know it's been rough.
    !!!

I'm waiting to hear back from the nurse although I'm not sure why the receptionist couldn't check on that for me . If it's not scheduled for this Friday I'm making an appt with my regular dr...they usually get me in the same or next day .

Laura I see a 2nd line!!! I really hope this is it for you!! Will keep sending positive thoughts your way!! I agree with Becky... go get a FR and try again!!! My first pregnancy tests with this baby were negative... and then finally BFP!
    Marilyn (27) + DH (28)= Jacob + Eric

Quote Originally Posted by maortega412 View Post
    Laura I see a 2nd line!!! I really hope this is it for you!! Will keep sending positive thoughts your way!! I agree with Becky... go get a FR and try again!!! My first pregnancy tests with this baby were negative... and then finally BFP!
    Thanks Marilyn! I miss you gals in January
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I have an appt with the PA at my regular dr's office tomorrow morning at 9:45. I called my RE's office to ask if I was supposed to get another beta since I'm heading into town and they said no...I asked when I can expect to hear back from the nurse and she said as soon as she hears from the dr so I asked for a time-frame on that but she said she didn't know. The insanity continues with them...not surprised. I'm still leaving the ER option open.

Kelly: This is so ridiculous. It's not ok the way they are just dismissing you
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Big temp drop this morning so praying that I get the rise tomorrow. I have been worrying that with my darn PCOS I might get positive OPK's and not ovulate like I always used to. I do have to say that the later I ovulate the better this cycle since my due date would be in a 1-3 day time window of my oldest DD's birthday.
    for the temp rise!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I'm starting to feel like it's becoming a mental health emergency, lol...if they don't do something soon I'm going to lose my freaking mind !!!

Laura: all my fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Rach: Hoping for the rise tomorrow!!

Kelly: I hope the reg dr will actually do something this REs office is a joke.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!