Page 91 of 157 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 141 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

I just got really excited because I remembered Kaylie is going to test on the 12th, and when I looked at my clock it said it was the 11th. So I was excited to wake up and see test results...until I realized it was already after midnight.

haha. I need to start sleeping. I have absolutely no sense of time anymore. If someone were to tell me it was Tuesday, I would 100% believe them. Even if it was actually Friday.

Heather... bummer about af...hoping this is your cycle !! you get this new job...very exciting! I know a woman like your sil...it can be frustrating for sure !

Shannon...I think I would definitely get a new dr !!! Are you getting a beta done tomorrow?

Elly...!! How disappointing!

Really hoping to see some bfps this week , lol, except for me...hoping for a !!

Hpt this morning is the same . Tomorrow is my beta...I should know the results by early afternoon. I'm looking forward to this week being over...follow up appts for my kiddos, beta, possible hs/d&c, and my brother's wedding (Saturday) that I'm supposed to help with. I'm still flowing med-light and don't expect to stop unless I take progesterone after o in 8-10 days or within a week if they do a d&c.

On a fun note, tomorrow is my 18th anniversary . Probably going out to dinner and a movie...nothing fancy but I'm not up for anything strenuous anyway .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Aw thanks Elly for thinking of me! I actually took two tests yesterday cuz it was just two days before AF has been coming and they were both very negative and even tho this is my first cycle temping my temp keeps going down the last 2 or 3 days do I'm pretty sure I'm out and AF will probly show up tomorrow or very soon after
    Me(20) DH (20) DD #1 5/6/14
    4/13 & 5/13

Shannon- hope you find some good answers soon!
    Heather- sorry about AF showing :-/
    Kelly-happy early anniversary! hope this week will be better!
    Me(20) DH (20) DD #1 5/6/14
    4/13 & 5/13

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    Aw thanks Elly for thinking of me! I actually took two tests yesterday cuz it was just two days before AF has been coming and they were both very negative and even tho this is my first cycle temping my temp keeps going down the last 2 or 3 days do I'm pretty sure I'm out and AF will probly show up tomorrow or very soon after
    ...! Stay away af !!!

This is the cycle that never ends......It just goes on and on my friends........................................... ....................
    Day 41....think this is gonna be another record long cycle for me......seriously getting annoyed here....according to my guesstimation....I am about 10 days late.....
    I knew better than to try and plan out what was going to happen......
    So tired of this

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    This is the cycle that never ends......It just goes on and on my friends........................................... ....................
    Day 41....think this is gonna be another record long cycle for me......seriously getting annoyed here....according to my guesstimation....I am about 10 days late.....
    I knew better than to try and plan out what was going to happen......
    So tired of this
    ! Praying af shows soon...how frustrating !!!

Praying AF comes soon Lizzy!

Afm- I'm cramping today and thinking I'll probly start tomorrow.. Since I'm not pregnant I definetly hope I do so I can try again.. I'm so confused on what to do anymore I got pregnant twice without taking anything but prenatal vitamins but lost them both and now the 3 or 4 cycles that I've been taking herbs I haven't got pregnant.. I'm having a hard time not getting very discouraged.. Soo many women I know have gotten pregnant without wanting to or even trying and it's hard to hear about. I know it could be a lot worse and I haven't tried for a year yet but idk I feel like my body is failing me and that there might be something going on that idk about like endo or something :-/ I'm just so discouraged with it and this week for some reason I've cried alot about my two losses and the inability to get pregnant again. And I feel bad for having a hard time when I know so many women have lots worse and have had more losses sorry for whining and rambling

Well...here goes nothing....Day one as of today.....AF showed her face while we were at the STATE FAIR.....

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    Well...here goes nothing....Day one as of today.....AF showed her face while we were at the STATE FAIR.....
    Aww, I'm sorry. Such a horrible place to show up! I hope you were prepared, at least!!!

Actually...no I wasn't...and I couldn't just leave...so I walked for about another 2-3 hours before I could get home....oh what fun!...but hey...SHE IS HERE! Now...my count down starts....60 days until I know if this round worked!!!

Happy anniversary Kelly!!
    Last edited by mainesailor; 08-11-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Lizzy -- yay for AF!!

Kelly -- Thinking of you lots today and happy anniversary!!

AFM-- big temp jump, which sent my mind off into a really hopeful place, could not even control it. I like the hopeful feelings but then later I feel stupid for letting myself get so excited over nothing.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Kaylie- Any news? Did you take an HPT even though you thought AF would show? Did AF show?

Kelly- for your beta draw today!

Natalie- That's a HUGE jump! I say take the excitement where you can get it. It's not often during all this that you get the chance to be excited, so take advantage and let yourself imagine the possibility. Otherwise it's just all disappointment all the time. And if you don't want to take that risk, then I'll be excited for you. (That's a lie, I'm excited and you can't stop me.)

AFM- Nothing. I have the most boring life ever. ha

I'm ready to fast forward to about a week from now which will hopefully be around when I O. I am so nervous about not O'ing since I didn't take clomid.

Natalie: WOW! That is a big jump!

Kelly: Good luck today!!!

Elly: Don't worry, I have a boring life too

Afm: I'm in the 2ww and over analyzing every little thing. When I was pg, the round ligament pain started almost immediately and then went right away after my mc. Well last night I moved in bed and I felt that pain and I was like and the past few days I've been stuffy which was also a symptom when I was pg. If the headaches start then I'll know something is up
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Afm: I'm in the 2ww and over analyzing every little thing. When I was pg, the round ligament pain started almost immediately and then went right away after my mc. Well last night I moved in bed and I felt that pain and I was like and the past few days I've been stuffy which was also a symptom when I was pg. If the headaches start then I'll know something is up
    lol, I hope it's a good sign! The last few times I've been pregnant I knew before I tested (though not the first time because obviously I hadn't associated the two yet) because my HR/BP go completely crazy. They get really high, then really low, my chest hurts, it's crazy. But as much as it sucks and feels miserable, I really can't wait to feel like that again. haha.

18. Default

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been trying not too get SO worked up about TTC so I've been laying low. So far so good, but I'm on CD23 now and my OPKs are finally getting darker, so you all know this is when the crazy truly begins. ;)

I went in for my fasting blood work today. We'll see what comes of that.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Sorry I've been MIA. I've been trying not too get SO worked up about TTC so I've been laying low. So far so good, but I'm on CD23 now and my OPKs are finally getting darker, so you all know this is when the crazy truly begins. ;)

That was me last cycle. Up until then I avoided the crazy train. I hope you get some good results from your BW and the next two weeks fly.

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    Praying AF comes soon Lizzy!

Afm- I'm cramping today and thinking I'll probly start tomorrow.. Since I'm not pregnant I definetly hope I do so I can try again.. I'm so confused on what to do anymore I got pregnant twice without taking anything but prenatal vitamins but lost them both and now the 3 or 4 cycles that I've been taking herbs I haven't got pregnant.. I'm having a hard time not getting very discouraged.. Soo many women I know have gotten pregnant without wanting to or even trying and it's hard to hear about. I know it could be a lot worse and I haven't tried for a year yet but idk I feel like my body is failing me and that there might be something going on that idk about like endo or something :-/ I'm just so discouraged with it and this week for some reason I've cried alot about my two losses and the inability to get pregnant again. And I feel bad for having a hard time when I know so many women have lots worse and have had more losses sorry for whining and rambling
    !! Praying for you sweetie !!!

Lizzy... :fingerscroseed: !!!

Natalie...woohoo, nice temp jump !!! I'm totally excited for you !!

Elly..., well, that's not all bad but I hope your body gets itself in gear soon so you can get a move on!!

Rach...!! Praying your week goes quickly and you o on your own !

Laura...ack, the dreaded tww, I hope it flies by and has a super happy ending !!!

Dorcas... for good results! Cmon o !

Afm...beta is 8 (has tended to be lower just after af and higher in my lp). Hysteroscopy is a go for Thursday and the results will determine the next step.

Thank you for the good anniversary vibes !!! We're heading out to dinner soon but skipping the cinema and getting a movie to watch at home...not feeling like being out late. It's a rainy day here and I've been gone most of the day...just want to get my jammies on and cozy up on the couch for the evening .

Thank you for your prayers Kelly! I really appreciate them! I'm praying for you too!

My DH wants me to go to the dr because of the losses and because ever since I have had them I have had TERRIBLE AF cramps every.single.time. and I have a lot of sharp pains thru out my cycle for some reason that I never really had before my losses :-/ but I have no idea where to go around here and we don't have insurance :-/ there is a sliding scale ob/gyn place where I used to live but it's over 5 hours away:-/

Bah lower temp today, I know it's still a good bit higher than earlier in my lp but seeing the drop is still not what I was hoping for.

I have classes starting today and I haven't been in my lab (office, whatever) for most of the summer so it's going to be a busy day of housekeeping and chatting with people.

Natalie: Are you in school or are you teaching?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Natalie: Are you in school or are you teaching?
    I'm in the last year of my master's for forestry and geographic information science

Wow! That's great!

I started my MBA right after college, but my heart wasn't in it. Maybe I'll go back one day.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Just reminded me I have to register this semester...Ack...both kids with temps and my ex-fiancÚ yelling at me cause he can't pay the rent or sell our rings...not my problem...He and his ex have five kids and use them against each other...they are horrible and beat the children and have them too terrified to say anything...and the way they talk to them...makes me wonder how the world works...

29. Default

Natalie --I actually got onto FF just to look at past pregnancy charts and I don't think your drop in temp means much yet ... I saw some seriously zig-zag'd charts with positive HPTs.

Rach -- Thanks so much, me too! Hoping you O on your own! You can do it!

Kelly -- Sorry about the beta. Regardless, looks like the end of this drama should be over for you soon with the procedures you have planned. I'm definitely looking forward to your real +HPT and sticky bean!

Laura -- in the 2ww with you now. Over-analyzing commencing. LOL.

Shannon -- I kinda hate your doctor. Do you have the ability to change providers?

Heather -- Sorry about AF, but as usual you've got a great attitude!

Kaylie -- Sorry about AF, too. It's always a disappointment but another chance, too.

Liz -- Sorry about the crazy long cycle. I've been there several times and it's very frustrating!

Sorry if I've left anyone out ... we've got a pretty big group in here and it's hard to keep up with everyone when I'm not obsessively checking in all day.

AFM - Nothing back from blood work yet, but they said 24 - 48 hours for results. I finally got my +OPK! At midnight and again at 7-ish so we BD'd early this morning and probably will again tonight. That's the first time that I've gotten a +OPK from anything other than FMU.

I'm on CD24 so I guess that puts O at CD25 and my DPO count starting on Thursday, right?

I O'd on CD25 last month, so I'm a little bummed that the first part of my cycle isn't shortening (it was 29 days, then 25 and now 25 again post m/c) but at least it's not lengthening again.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Kaylie...I think seeing the dr is a good idea...kup on what you decide !

Natalie...... for you !

Dorcas...thinking of you and hoping your lp lengthens or better yet that this cycle ends with a bfp .

Afm...hs at 10am on Thursday. I really feel like they're not going to find anything but either way it's one more thing to check off the rpl work up list so it won't be "for nothing" if the results are normal .

Last month my cm was "fertile" at cd11ish and a 1st +opk on cd14...going to start opks on cd12. I actually like having that to look forward too even though we're not ttc it's nice to see something working right .