Page 89 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,670 of 4578

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Good luck Kelly! I really hope this does the trick for you.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Natalie... for ch! Your temps do look atypical for you...hoping that's a good sign .

Afm...I requested another try at misoprostol (cytotec) to give my body every opportunity to flush out anything that might still be in utero (their current direction is to eliminate the possibility of retained tissue from my uterine pg rather than assuming the mtx didn't completely dissolve the ep). I was reading up on hysteroscopy and d&c...just want to avoid surgical intervention if possible. Medical management carries less risk and misoprostol is often used prior to a hysteroscopy to clean out the uterus for a clearer view of the basal lining anyway...my hope is that it will be all that's needed. They prescribed vicoden and 600mg motrin that I'm supposed to alternate. My flow is pretty good today so hopefully the misoprostol will kick it up a notch .

Frer this morning was about the same as last week...maybe a touch lighter. I'll take another one in a week but will be using walmart cheapies in the meantime.

So...deep breath...off to pick up my prescription and get this show on the road. Praying it works!!
    Different is not unwelcome that is for sure

I hope that you'll get through this part smoothly. Lots of rest ok?
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Lizzy- praying AF starts soon!

Kelly- hoping and praying the meds work!!

Natalie- praying this is your month!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Elizabeth, I don't understand why you'd have to wait but can you ask for the meds to induce your cycle to start? I think that would be a common thing in a ivf situation, but I literally know nothing about it.

It has to do with the fact that if I am supposed to have the embryo transplant in a specific few weeks.....then I have to wait another cycle because the doctors are gone for a week for a yearly training....I have a few weeks of leeway...but I don't want to push it....

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Lizzy...ack, so frustrating but I'll bet af is right around the corner !!!! Can you request a 5 day course of provera to get af on the scene?
    Normally I am pretty on time, but I think with all the stress I have been under, it is just taking it's time. I know that I have never had provera....and my longest cycle was 48 days a few cycles after I stopped birth control. I am only on day 35, so I doubt it will be more than a day or two....I am just very IMPATIENT! For the past 22 months...I have really not been able to do anything but wait...I am wanting to get this show on the road...but all will happen in its due time......

I hope this works for you Kelly!!!
    AFM...the line is growing...I so want to test but its only like a week ( forever )....argh!!!! Patience...I'll be stalking but so sick and tired plus a cranky love able ten month old...

Does anyone know if just a regular physician will or can prescribe clomid and progesterone? I'm going back to where I grew up within the next couple of weeks cuz my sister is having surgery.. I have some drs there that i used to go to up until january when I got married and moved over 5 hours away to Texas.. It's a very small town but we have good drs there.. And I don't have a dr here yet.. So I'm just wondering if any one has any experience going to a regular dr for stuff like this and if you think they might prescribe one or the other or both for me possibly.. Thanks

No experience here. My regular doctor referred me to an OB for fertility issues and she is the one that gave me clomid with my oldest. This time around I just went to my OB and he let me do it because of my past history. Most doctor's will want to do some testing before starting you on clomid so I am guessing you would need to see an OB. Maybe you could ask your regular physician to refer you.

Maybe the progesterone, but probably not the clomid. But that's just a guess.

Lizzy...I don't blame you at all for feeling impatient!! Sure has been a long haul for you !!!

Shannon...!!!!!

Kaylie...Neither my dr nor ob knew how to do the testing but my ob was willing to prescribe progesterone and okayed low-dose aspirin. I'm not sure about clomid since that has only come up since I've moved and am in a different healthcare system...a cnm referred me to my RE . It sure doesn't hurt to ask!

Afm...I am so ready for a 2nd dose of vicodin and wish I would have went with the max dose but I was worried it'd make me sick (my reaction to anything stronger than tylenol or motrin, lol). I inserted the misoprostol and took vicodin at 6pm then took a 600mg motrin at 10pm...only another hour and a half...need to find a good movie on netflix to distract me . I'm glad it seems to be doing something this time...just had a burning feeling around my cervix when I used it in May and never had any extra bleeding or cramps.

Hopefully it'll be worth it !!

Thank you all for you support and encouragement
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Kelly: Have you seen 500 days of Summer? It's a good one.

ETA: Or Mary and Max! It's a little odd, but it's so cute. I loved it.

Of course, this is based on me having no idea what kind of movies you like. But still.
    Last edited by EllyD14; 08-05-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Off topic...

Last night I had a dream I was pregnant. I haven't dreamed about pregnancy in years, but dreaming now is not unusual i guess considering I'm excited to be pg again - BUT .... I was pregnant .... with TWINS! Never had a twin dream before! In the dream, I was attending a pregnancy group and asked a question to the midwife about a strange muscle bulging slightly in my lower abdomen. She checked me out and said, well, there are two babies here! I could feel them move and the one on the right was way more active so I could see the hand/foot pressing against my skin. It was random for sure.

afm ... Nearing the end of 2ww (5 days left) and extremely sore bbs, tired, still feeling some cramping/queasiness during times of the day, milky discharge (odd), breaking out like mad and I had a deeply emotional crying jag last night (SOOO not like me).

Let me just explain a bit, because I'm embarrassed about the last part of that ... I'm usually a pretty solid, reasonable person and understand that life happens and there's no reason to get worked up over things you can't change. Although that's the case this time as well, I got SUPER upset last night over the fact that my DH has to work 7am-8pm tomorrow - which happens to be my 30th birthday btw. He's a business owner - tourism, sailboat charters - and his dad usually works Tues/Wed but my MIL is on vacation and wanted my FIL all to herself for the week, completely forgetting/disregarding the fact that my bday is wednesday and, *sarcasm* hmmm, maybe I'd want to spend some time with my DH who works all summer (make hay while the sun shines). I have tomorrow off too, which is an added kick. Last week I was fine with it, my normal understanding, realistic, non-emotional self. It's just a day and we can celebrate my birthday any time, for crying out loud. ... Last night, one second I was fine, the next second ... crying like a crazy lady . If this is just PMS it's the worst I've had in a long time! With PMS, I'm more of a cranky 'b*tch' who needs lots of space/everyone just needs to back up and stop talking - not a sappy, emotional puddle of tears.

Oh boy ... we'll see in a few days lol

Good luck and to all you ladies!
    [/URL]

Thanks Elly...I've never heard of either...I'll have to watch them . I like a variety of movie genres.

Heather...so hoping it's something way better than pms for you !!!!! Happy 30th Birthday tomorrow !!

Afm...I took 2 vicodin at 2am and slept great after that! I woke up at my usual temp time of 7am, charted, had a cup of coffee, and took ibuprofen...pain is minimal actually (vicodin lasts 8hrs) but I have a massive headache and feeling a little nauseous. Not much on the agenda for today and since it's rainy outside I'll probably do a movie-and-popcorn-marathon-in-our-jammies day with the kids .

Oh...forgot to mention...had the exact same temp today as yesterday at exactly the same time. The crazy thing is I used a different bbt yesterday because I couldn't find my other one. I've only had flat temps one other time and my temp times weren't the same. Anyway, just one of those oh-hey-look-at-that-how-interesting moments .

Heather...I too have been having pregnancy dreams which I haven't had except when pregnant...and I am one moody sappy b*tch and I'm only hormonal when pg...DBF is actually flipping mad at my hormones and told me I better be pregnant cause he's never seen me like this except with our DS...Hoping its a good thing and we're not crazy...

Forgot...I think I had IB at 10dpo too..is it weird to have it two days apart...on the 10dpo it was just twice during the day...oh bother...off to Parenting Class...gotta love playtime with kiddies..

Mainesailor I had a pregnancy dream the other night as well. We had another baby girl and named her Ruby Elizabeth.

I had a dream a few weeks ago (it was kinda like a look into the furture). We had a daughter about 7-8 years old (she looked like me when I was little -- only a little taller/lanky) and we were playing on the floor with her and I looked at DH and said "look at what we created".

I have NEVER had a "realistic" dream about a child of my own. Even when I was pregnant, I never had a pregnancy related dream. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come!
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

When I get pg dreams, I find out someone I know is pg very shortly after that.

Kelly--Pjs and movie day sounds awesome I hope that you'll not be in pain and can relax some My favorite comfort movie is the Pride and Prejudice with Kiera Knightly, I know it's not the most faithful version but I don't care

AFM--FF gave me CH but I don't think they are right. If I have a higher temp tomorrow, do you think they will adjust it? To be honest, our chance are better if the date they gave me is right, but realistically I don't feel like it is.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Natalie...yaay for ch !! Ff may change them...I'd plug in a high temp to see what happens .

I think all this stuff I am taking is giving me a monster splitting headache. Hopefully it's just the soy since I only have to take that for another 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I think all this stuff I am taking is giving me a monster splitting headache. Hopefully it's just the soy since I only have to take that for another 3 days.
    Could be I know when my estrogen levels are higher or rising I get bad headaches.

What are you taking?

Black cohosh can give headaches...I've heard 3 days on and 3 days off prevents the headaches.

!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Could be I know when my estrogen levels are higher or rising I get bad headaches.

What are you taking?
    I'm taking the soy isoflavone, black cohosh, and evening primrose oil.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I'm taking the soy isoflavone, black cohosh, and evening primrose oil.
    Their is new science out on the long term effects of soy iso. It is extremely damaging to fertility. Especially the non-organic (or GMO)soy iso. Instead of using soy iso in the first half of your cycle at any time I would recommend switching it with emerita photoestrogen. This product is organic and does not contain soy but has the same effect you desire from the soy iso. It also contains Black cohosh. Black Cohosh Root Extract, Clover Flower Extract, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Panax Ginseng Root Extract. Also, it's paraben-free.
    ]Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Praying for all the APA girls .

I read the same about soy...especially for men...
    Rach...I got headache with the EPO... It's never really gone away but isn't as extreme as when I was taking it...

This is my 4th cycle with EPO and I haven' had headaches from it before so I'm sure it's the other stuff. I am only doing the soy for this cycle so I am not too concerned with effects from it.

Well I'm pretty much out this month. Just started brown cm this afternoon and light spotting once. That is the common pre-game show for me. Af should be here full force in the next 3-5 days. Wowee! This was a crazy hormone month! Hopefully next month will be a bit easier to read and a little less extreme. On to another round of NPPing Kinda looking forward to it - more fun for us in store and another chance to be surprised to all!
    [/URL]

Well....dad is out of surgery...he ended up with 10 pins in his arm...his radius was shattered....but now he is home and resting quite well after the spinal block....to hooray for for that.

AFM....STILL waiting on AF.....AAAARRRRGGGGG! As long as AF shows up by next Monday then we should be golden....if it is much longer than that...I am afraid I will have to wait until the next cycle.........(docs will be out of the state for some mandatory meeting thingie.....every year: a week in July and two weeks in October they will be gone....and if anyone happens to fall within that date....then they have to wait until their next cycle)

Hurry up AF....I am tired of waiting!!!

Lizzy

Lizzy - I highly suggest parsley tea! AF will be in the house within a few days!