Page 88 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

1. Default

Natalie: Sorry about the ACBE digital opks ... that's an annoying bug in the product design. I'm a CD behind you this month. ;)

Kelly: Hoping for a fantastic AF that flushes everything out of your system!! Your crying stories have been great!

Kaylee: Yay for better access to APA. Yay for CHs!

Elizabeth: Sorry to hear about your Dad. Bring on AF!

Heather: Love your positive attitude.

Rach: I'm really hopeful for you. I know riding this roller coaster SUCKS, but the results ... when we finally get them, are FANTASTIC.

AFM: Had my consultation with my Dr. yesterday about their rush to start me on Clomid. We're going to do fasting labs on CD23 to check several different things ... one of which is glucose and some other hormone levels that pertain to PCOS, my thyroid levels, and progesterone levels. If any of the PCOS stuff comes back elevated then we may try using Metformin before moving to Clomid.

Clomid is my personal last resort, but I'm not completely opposed to it and my feelings about it didn't really change in the course of our conversation. He did say that Femara is another option but about 5 times the cost of Clomid, so that's definitely a factor that will sway my choice in favor of Clomid. He suggested weight loss ... although I'm the weight I was when I got pregnant with both boys, he did say that I'm no longer 30 and 32. I am only 35 this year, but still age can affect things, which I really hadn't though of. I lost 22lbs last year, but gained 21lbs back after the m/c, so I'm back to trying to get that off. I've lost 4lbs so far. ;) Still, I don't think that's my problem. It's likely that my cycle is just taking a longer time to get back to "normal" than I anticipated.

The need for a hip replacement makes me feel more urgent about it than I would otherwise, but I'm giving myself until December to get pregnant ... I don't know if that's with or without Clomid, that's just my current pregnancy TTC timeline.

I'm just glad we're doing some labs. Hopefully I will have ovulated before/on CD23 ... if I haven't should the labs be pushed out?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

CD23 is an odd (literally lol) number, why that one? I know about CD21 tx for progesterone but was there a reason for CD23? If it has to do with the timing of anything relative to O then it should be moved around accordingly, if that helps
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thanks for all the prayers for my dad....he is home resting comfortably (as possible) but it looks like the surgery won't be scheduled until Tuesday.....not quite sure why that is as of yet...but after he has had some rest today....(he was awake for 36+ hours) hopefully I can see if they told him why he would have to wait so long.
    Still no AF as of yet....but hopefully it will come on SOOOOON!
    Lizzy

4. Default

Natalie, yeah, he didn't say. When I email the triage nurse about my CD and setting up the lab work I'll double check with her. I was already going to check to see if we should change the date depending on my positive OPK.

Lizzy, glad your Dad is resting.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Dorcas...I think it sounds like you have a really good plan! Praying you won't need meds but so glad the option is available for you. Your dr seems willing to work with you too which makes all the difference imo.

Lizzy...good to hear your dad is getting some rest...praying his surgery goes well! And seriously hoping af shows foryou soon!!!

Afm...I've only missed one dose of prometrium so far and oy the cramps!! Really hoping it's a good sign...lol, I've never wished for a heavy af before ! I was actually debating whether or not to keep taking it throughout the weekend to make sure my lp was long enough but with elevated hcg I'm not sure it matters much...tomorrow I'll be 12dpo which I think is a decent lp.

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    Afm- I got my CHs today on FF!!!! Im so excited! lol this is my first month temping and so far I like it! Its so nice to have a visual kinda of what is going on
    now to go clean my house and make some cookies lol
    !!! That's awesome !! !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Wish AF would just come on. Going to be talking to DH tonight to figure out exactly where we plan to go from here. Part of me says to just go for it since I only have 1-2 clomid cycles left. Part of me is just done caring and putting effort forth.
    !!

Love ya Rach...thinking of you !!

Still no AF this morning but I feel as if she will start at any moment. I temped but it's low and I don't remember what it was and since AF is coming anyway I didn't feel it that necessary to add on to my chart. DH is pretty insistent that we take time off. I am considering getting some soy isoflavones just to get myself to ovulate this cycle. My concern with taking a month off is that I won't ovulate and it will cause me to have a forever cycle again.

Praying the soy helps! Maybe add black cohosh, epo, and/or dong quai the first half of your cycle too...all are supposed to encourage o (I've used them together before and wow, looots of ewcm and o twinges...felt like a super o, lol).

Wow, spotting already and it's only been 24hrs since my last dose of prometrium! Really praying I see a neg hpt by this time next week !!! Beta in 10 days .

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Praying the soy helps! Maybe add black cohosh, epo, and/or dong quai the first half of your cycle too...all are supposed to encourage o (I've used them together before and wow, looots of ewcm and o twinges...felt like a super o, lol).
    I added black cohosh this cycle and I can definitely agree that it adds to increased cm!

Wow, spotting already and it's only been 24hrs since my last dose of prometrium! Really praying I see a neg hpt by this time next week !!! Beta in 10 days .

So black cohosh is just for CM purposes? I already take EPO so is that an either or kind of thing? AF is here and even though it was not unexpected at this point it was hard.

So black cohosh is just for CM purposes? I already take EPO so is that an either or kind of thing? AF is here and even though it was not unexpected at this point it was hard.
    No, it's a uterine stimulant that helps completely flush out the uterus, tone the muscle and I think I read it helps develops follies early on. Only supposed to take it for the first 7 CD.

I used the Fertile CM with EPO and Mucinex...and the OvaBoost...definite improvement...felt like super O!!!!

How much black cohosh do you take? I am making a trip out later to collect all that I need. I hope I am able to find the soy locally. I bought and used it several years ago and I thought I got it at Walgreen's but checked there yesterday and they didn't carry it in store. THey have it on their website but I don't have time to wait for shipping.

DH says he is onboard for TTC this cycle but he wants the break from clomid.

Rach- do you have GNC near you...it's more expensive but have everything there..I've been lucky to find everything but soy at the grocery store...Hope you're feeling better today...
    AFM...My DBF pointed out do nicely that I have my pregnancy line back...and yeah it's there faintly...but should it be showing at 11dpo...as I said its just like my other pregnancies but symptoms are tripled and earlier...I guess I'm worried that if I really am my weird dream about triplets is true...if I get asked one more time why I have a belly now...idk but I can hope...up from one nineteen to one twenty eight... In a little over a week...just waiting...but does anyone know when the line should start to show...

Quote Originally Posted by Shanica View Post
    Rach- do you have GNC near you...it's more expensive but have everything there..I've been lucky to find everything but soy at the grocery store...Hope you're feeling better today...
    AFM...My DBF pointed out do nicely that I have my pregnancy line back...and yeah it's there faintly...but should it be showing at 11dpo...as I said its just like my other pregnancies but symptoms are tripled and earlier...I guess I'm worried that if I really am my weird dream about triplets is true...if I get asked one more time why I have a belly now...idk but I can hope...up from one nineteen to one twenty eight... In a little over a week...just waiting...but does anyone know when the line should start to show...
    Yes, that is where I am planning to go this afternoon.
    I never had a line when I was pregnant so I am no help with that. If I were you I couldn't help from testing early though!

Rachel...I take 500mg black cohosh 3x/day during my fp until I get ch.

Shannon...!!! The line shows in response to rising hormone levels so it's possible .

So I'm probly just missing some posts lol but what all is the black cohosh suppose to do? And also I've been talking vitex my last two cycles and I'm wondering how much I need to take and how long?

Shannon- good luck!!

Sorry taking not talking lol

Black cohosh has traditionally been used to balance the hormones lh, fsh, and gnrh in the first half of the cycle. Interestingly, the 2 cycles I've taken it I ovulated on cd16 but the cycles without it I ovulated on cd20-22.

Afm...cd1 and a temp drop !!!

Black cohosh has traditionally been used to balance the hormones lh, fsh, and gnrh in the first half of the cycle. Interestingly, the 2 cycles I've taken it I ovulated on cd16 but the cycles without it I ovulated on cd20-22.

Afm...cd1 and a temp drop !!!
    Yay!! Just a few more days and a nice and negative beta!!

Kelly! Hoping that takes the beta down below 5 finally!

AFM I just took quite the little pill cocktail between the soy, EPO, and black cohosh. We shall see if it helps. If I O on it then I might continue on with it for the next few cycles and now go back to clomid right away.

Kelly- Yay for CD 1!! Praying your betas go down to zero!!

Rach- Goodluck!! Praying that you get your bfp this cycle!

WHY is it that when you DON'T want AF to show up......she does......and when you WANT her to show up...she doesn't.................. AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGG
    Cramping....but still no AF....I need her to show up soon otherwise I will have to wait ANOTHER cycle or two...and honestly....I really am ready for this to get moving....
    HURRY UP AF........
    Lizzy

Kelly: yay for AF!!!

Rach: the cocktail works!!

Afm: I'm waiting to O. I've been using OPK's all weekend and they're almost positive. I've been getting little cramps so I know something is going in there. Unfortunately, I've never had much CM so it's hard for me to tell using those signs. We're dtd every other day as per my Ob's direction. .
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Elizabeth, I don't understand why you'd have to wait but can you ask for the meds to induce your cycle to start? I think that would be a common thing in a ivf situation, but I literally know nothing about it.

AFM: it would figure that the month I don't temp consistently is the month my temps do weird things. I think my O has occurred but it will take tomorrow's temp to be sure.

Rach...!!!! Praying the cocktail does it for you !! I would think you have some residual clomid effects working for you too...hoping, hoping, hoping!!!

Lizzy...ack, so frustrating but I'll bet af is right around the corner !!!! Can you request a 5 day course of provera to get af on the scene?

Laura...eek, sooo exciting...cmon o !!!

Natalie... for ch! Your temps do look atypical for you...hoping that's a good sign .

Afm...I requested another try at misoprostol (cytotec) to give my body every opportunity to flush out anything that might still be in utero (their current direction is to eliminate the possibility of retained tissue from my uterine pg rather than assuming the mtx didn't completely dissolve the ep). I was reading up on hysteroscopy and d&c...just want to avoid surgical intervention if possible. Medical management carries less risk and misoprostol is often used prior to a hysteroscopy to clean out the uterus for a clearer view of the basal lining anyway...my hope is that it will be all that's needed. They prescribed vicoden and 600mg motrin that I'm supposed to alternate. My flow is pretty good today so hopefully the misoprostol will kick it up a notch .

Frer this morning was about the same as last week...maybe a touch lighter. I'll take another one in a week but will be using walmart cheapies in the meantime.

So...deep breath...off to pick up my prescription and get this show on the road. Praying it works!!