Page 85 of 157 FirstFirst ... 35 758384858687 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,550 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Kaylee...(((hugs)))!!

Dorcas...I'm glad your flow evened out and you're feeling less obsessed !

Laura... woooohoooooo!!! !!!!

Afm...beta went up from 11 last week to 13 today (18% increase). I'm waiting on the nurse to call me back and let me know where we go from here .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Lots of updates!

Laura --Excellent!!

Dorcas -- My progesterone was 17.7 on 7 dpo, so no issues there

Kelly-- It does seem like there are more pg women around!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thanks ladies!!!

Hoping and praying for postive news for us all!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Oh...and my temp didn't increase as much as I had hoped but it's enough to give me chs tomorrow if it stays up . Still having ewcm and my opk is still +. My sleep has not been good this cycle due to a sick toddler which I feel is making my temps a little crazy but I still think I'll see a temp shift. I was looking at my temps on previous charts and it's possible I won't o until tomorrow...similar pattern, so if I see a drop I won't cry after all, lol .

I think if you can get over 97.55 you'll get CH!!

I know this is a weird suggestion but is it really necessary to have another treatment for your elevated beta? Is it because the cells are in the tubes so they don't get flushed out with completion of your cycle?

That's it exactly Natalie...due to their location my body can't flush them out and since it recognizes those cells as a pg (not foreign) my body won't attack them either. The only way to make them stop multiplying and producing hcg is to starve them at the mitochondrial level by depleting my body of the metabolite folic acid. Methotrexate at high doses is the drug of choice...at low, regular doses it's a chemotherapeutic drug for the same reason (causes cell death of rapidly growing cells).

I know it hardly seems like anything...a rise of 2pts (18%) in a week but my levels should not be going up at all which means the first dose of mtx did not dissolve all the hcg-producing cells and it only takes one to get the process started over again.

The good news is that this time my levels should be completely down within a week since they're so low already and I can start supplementing with folic acid as soon as they're <5 .

That's my understanding anyway...maybe the nurse will call and say the dr feels the rise is insignificant and I just need more time...not sure .

LOL, and I'm going to wear warm clothes to bed and use lots of blankets !

8. Default

Natalie - Yep, your progesterone looked good. So no change in course of action for you, right?

Kelly - Sounds like you're handling the roller coaster well at the moment. ;) Am I understanding correctly that the methotrexate, given now when your #'s are slow low, won't cause you a huge delay in TTC? If that's the case, that's great news!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Natalie - Yep, your progesterone looked good. So no change in course of action for you, right?

Kelly - Sounds like you're handling the roller coaster well at the moment. ;) Am I understanding correctly that the methotrexate, given now when your #'s are slow low, won't cause you a huge delay in TTC? If that's the case, that's great news!
    I'm not sure when I'll be able to ttc again. It's usually recommended to wait 3 months post injection which puts us at late Oct/early Nov. By the time my levels are 0 and we wait through that cycle (Aug), then have testing done the following month (Sept), it'll be Oct anyway .

I just called the office again and they still haven't gotten my results so she's having them faxed over right now and I'm supposed to call in 15mins since they turn their phones off in half an hour.

10. Default

Kelly, bummer that's more of a delay than I know you were wanting to deal with.
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Called and still no results...back to waiting to hear from the nurse...their phones are off for the day so I can't call .

12. Default

Frustrating on top of frustrating.
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Nurse called...they never received my results !!!!! I told her what the results were and she's going to talk with the RE about it tomorrow and get back to me. Is now a good time to scream ...seriously, I.give.up.

I may ask dh to take over toddler night duty for one night or pay my 14y/o to do it so I can take a sleep med and go to bed early...I am feeling unable to cope with more waiting .

You certainly deserve some rest

I get to have a lovely meeting with my boss tomorrow .... she wants to talk to me about why I contacted HR....(hostile work environment anyone?)....as if I haven't talked to her about these things in the past.....

So...hopefully at this time tomorrow I will still have a job (I will still have a job...just won't be sure if I want to continue to work here....)....or if I will have to find somewhere else to work.....

I am stressing about this....I used to feel comfortable talking to her about anything....now I am not so sure....not sure if I ever should have even contacted HR or if I should have just dealt with everything on my own.....

The thing is....I will be starting all kinds of wonderful medications here in about a week... and I have been told numerous times by numerous people that I have to decrease the stress in my life....and honestly right now...my biggest stressors are my work.....well...the constant changes in my schedule without anyone ever asking me....and my wonderfully annoying coworker who picks on my constantly....(and whoever she wants to...with no repercussions).....so.....

WISH ME LUCK!

Lizzy

(Kelly...Hope all works out for you....you sound like you have been on the receiving end of my luck lately.....hope it passes on by very soon and doesn't take up residence as it has with me)

Will catch up on reading since I've seemed to miss so much but I had to post this..I woke up from a nap with Monkey to flowers...DBF was in the middle of nowhere on a job and just decided to send them mysteriously....the sunflowers gave it away....does he somehow know its the day...I hope!!!!

Lizzy...!! Praying your meeting with your boss goes well ! Sure doesn't sound like it's going to be a picnic but really hoping for the best . You had every right to do what you did...that's what hr is for and your boss really shouldn't have any qualms with that professionally speaking...her problem not yours, hang in there !! And I think your luck is about to change dearie...woot !

Natalie...you've been a woman of few words today, how are you doing? Thinking of you!

Shannon...too too sweet !!!! ....!

Afm...had it just been the waiting I'd be fine but I got the nurse who isn't my favorite...she seems so unknowledgeable and overly sympathetic. I know she means well but she drives me a little crazy . I just wish it wasn't her "representing" me tomorrow. I can tell she doesn't believe I've o-ed or had af (keeps saying "but your beta is elevated" and knows nothing about charting). She also likes to be the person talking and I don't feel like she's listening. She actually asked if I've seen my regular dr about the bleeding/spotting (see my chart)...ummmm, no, I thought *your office* was supposed to be handling this (I asked a month ago if I should see my dr and they said no it's from the ep) and she said "oh, okay, that sounds right" . The nurse last week seemed very concerned my beta had gone up and said if it doesn't drop I may need another round of injects but this nurse said "your beta is so low that basically it stayed the same since last week...it's about percentages not so much the numbers"...well, that's almost a 20% increase in a week and a 63% increase in 2wks...nurse says: "right, right, yeah, this has just gone on too long for you, too long...omg, 10wks, yeah, something needs to be done..." (blah, blah, blah)...ugh! She obviously has no experience in dealing with a pt who has been treated with mtx for an ep but it's like she wants to sound like she knows what she's talking about so she just rambles on seemingly sympathetic (lol, it's her default mode when she doesn't know what to say I think).

Eesh, sorry to unload but ack, such a frustrating convo (I really could go on and on but I digress)...really praying my circumstances are accurately presented so the panel of docs can decide on an effective solution.
    Last edited by kellyowens; 07-24-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Kelly, so sorry. Those people need to realize you know a LOT about pregnancy and your body after all those babies. Praying that you get some answers and quickly. Not fair of them to keep you in this limbo land of not knowing.

Kelly praying you get some answers tomorrow! This has been quite the journey for you! It's funny you talk about "filling the dead space" to sound knowledgable... I had a meeting with my boss today to prep for a potential big wig visit and this was her number one do not do!! Anyway, thinking of you!!!

Shannon - yay for flowers!!!

Dorcas - glad to hear your flow has evened out

Elizabeth - I hope your meeting with your boss goes well... We have this situation a lot at our work... I always find that if I go in with all my points written down and thought out I do much better... I do agree that it may be helpful with all the IVF stuff coming up to eliminate stress from your life...

AFM - 5 DPO and trying to be positive... I think my temps look good and last night my DH told me he has a "feeling", a girl at work told me she had a dream I was pregnant (with twins haha), and I had a dream about getting a BFP! Today I had a chicken sub for lunch (chicken subs are quite possibly one of my favorite foods) and the smell of the chicken almost made me gag... 5dpo is a little early for true symptoms tho so who knows!!!

Also random-- did anyone ever watch Jon and Kate plus 8? Did you know she got pregnant with the six from a combo of clomid/injectables? I did not know that but I was googling clomid success stories and that came up...

I think I'm about 6-7 DPO and I confess I was silly and took a test today. Today is my angel baby's birthday and even though I knew it would be too early I thought it would be amazing to get a BFP today of all days. And now I shall put those tests away until next week. I took my temp this morning but I have missed so many over the past week that if FF gives me CH's there is no way they would be correct. Still feeling very mellow and relaxed about this cycle and enjoying that feeling.

Rach - aww it would have been nice to get a BFP today I am trying to take the KayDub approach and not test until 14 DPO... I am thinking of testing before I go get the beta... Mainly because I hate getting my blood taken so if I don't have to I don't want to... Lol

I'm glad you are able to have that mellow feeling this cycle I'm really hoping we both get BFPs this cycle tho and we can share April dd it would be nice to have my cycle buddy there! (We could be due date buddies too! )

Jessie...so excited and totally hopeful for you! It sounds like things are headed in the right direction for sure !!! I have had nausea as early as 7dpo with some of my pgs and that's not a typical pms symptom for me. For some women pg symptoms can start super early...praying!!

Rach......thinking of your angel baby with you !!! I'm glad you're feeling so relaxed this cycle and praying for a bfp !!!

Afm...temp dropped a little so no ch today but if my temp is up tomorrow ff will give me ch on cd16...I think they will eventually change them to today. I can't "read" my cm this morning because of this spotting which is almost a light flow and I feel crampy...not thrilled with these mixed signals from my body .

I'm heading to the ice arena at 10:30 but will be calling my RE's office before I go. Hopefully they'll have some info for me by then...if not, I'll call at 3ish when I get home .

Okay-I have to confess here that I feel a little tricky but didn't have a choice soooo...after we BD which was fit in a fifteen minute window where DBF said he felt like a rabbit...I had to get right up and tend to Monkeys dinner and I didn't want to lose the spermies so I used and instead cup...okay feel better...
    Temp raised this morning will check OPKs at tenish but the pains I had last night makes me think eggie dropped...we will see..
    Kelly-wishing you the easiest path and waiting to see crosshairs...
    Rach-sorry about the test but I understand...glad this is a mellow cycle for you maybe that's all you need..hoping..
    Jess-glad this cycle is going well for you...
    Generally glad you are all here...
    Was I wrong to feel guilty...

AF is SOOOO heavy
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

~~Rant: feel free to disregard~~

Well...meeting with boss went about as well as I expected.....
    Apparently our scheduler can change our schedule any time she wants....without letting us know....and we have to adjust...~FGreat~
    Apparently our hospital is a "business" and all they are concerned about is the bottom dollar.
    I must learn to control my emotions at work...because "everyone is concerned about you"....well...you try being under the stress that I am under...and not let it affect you.
    "I guess you contacted HR hoping that things would change"...."Well, things aren't gonna change".....gee....thanks so much for your support.
    "If you are this emotional now...what is it going to be like when you are on the hormones?".....granted I probably am a bit emotional now....but I AM STRESSED OUT....is that not ok?....oh wait...I am not supposed to be human here....I am a robot while here at work.
    As for dealing with my B of a coworker....."You have to just ignore her"....LIKE THAT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN....not when she singles me out, goes out of her way to make a point....yeah....I will try and ignore her and she will go postal.......Dmed if I do...Dmed if I don't...........
    "I have no issues what so ever on your work" but "you need to stop the crying".........Yeah....you have NO idea what it is like in my shoes right now....so...as far as I am concerned......you can go and stick it where the sun don't shine....cause I am not sure I will ever be able to trust you again with anything.........you have no intention of helping me whatsoever......

Note to self: Going to HR is pointless........

Elizabeth I'm so sorry it didn't go better...

AFM... My progesterone was... 20.7!!! I think that's pretty good for 4dpo right?!?

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Elizabeth I'm so sorry it didn't go better...

AFM... My progesterone was... 20.7!!! I think that's pretty good for 4dpo right?!?
    That is awesome! Sounds like a good strong O!!

Shannon...glad you got the bd in...woot !! !!!

Lizzy...ugh ugh ugh !! I'm so sorry it didn't go better...praying things start looking up soon...hopefully it won't be too long and you'll get a nice long maternity leave !!!!!

Jessie... that is an awesome numer gaaaah sooooo excited for you!! Praying, praying, praying!!

Afm...ch ...but I'm pretty sure I o-ed yesterday (cd19). If my temps rise a little more and stay elevated ff will change my o date hopefully by Monday . So much uncertainty this week and I thought for sure I'd have more clarity by today...lol, silly me, have I learned nothing the last few months .

My hpt this morning is still positive and about the same in intensity as it has been. I'm waiting on the nurse to call me back to let me know if I can switch my beta to Monday since I'll be in town that day...I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem but wanted to verify with them. Ha and apparently I can't have a hysteroscopy if I'm bleeding so it sounds like that's a no go (nurse is going to let me know when she calls) .

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    apparently I can't have a hysteroscopy if I'm bleeding so it sounds like that's a no go (nurse is going to let me know when she calls) .

I should probably start temping soon...better get that new bbt.
    Last edited by Geneari; 07-26-2013 at 09:01 AM.

So I've been doing some research (Natalie style!) and most people (according to fertility friend haha) do not get a BFP until 13.6 DPO... I can get a blood test as early as Tuesday but I am going to TRY to wait until next Friday... No POAS even! Ugh it's so hard tho haha

It's so interesting to me to see what my temps are gonna do and how long my LP will be since I've never had an accurate measure...

But I start vaca from work next Friday so either I'm going to have really good news and some time to figure out how I'm going to keep it a secret from everyone or some time to regroup and get positive before next cycle