Page 83 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 4572

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    Come on Natalie!!!
    This.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

The vomiting is a suspicious sign. Spotting, as we know, doesn't necessarily mean you're out. I can't wait to see what the morning brings.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

EBennett...so glad you had an encouraging talk with someone irl who understands...sure is nice when those doors open isn't it! I met a woman tonight and we got talking about our kids and low immunity (my toddler has an "unspecified immune deficiency")...it felt so good to share with someone who has btdt .

Laura...cmon af (lol, always so weird to root for af, lol) !!! !!!

Natalie...(me chanting) bfp bfp bfp !!!!! Everything is crossed !!!!!!!

Afm...I think black cohosh works for me...both times I've taken it I've had more than usual ewcm. I o-ed earlier than my average last time and it looks like I will this time too if my hcg levels don't interfere .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Sorry, Natalie! We will be cycle buddies. I am not excited, but am happy/relieved for the ttc break here. I'll be out visiting family for two weeks and we'll miss the window. I'm going to take a temping break as well. I can jump into it next time and hope for another may baby like my first!

Natalie

EBennett... thinking of you in your "off" cycle!!

Afm...opks are getting darker . I did an fmu opk to make sure it wasn't the hcg skewing my results. The fmu opk is lighter than the smu opk (only a couple hours later so there's no way hcg went up that fast, lol). My smu opk is aaalmost + (backed it up with a digi which was -). Last night's opk was the lightest I've had the last few days so I think today's smu opk is accurate.

Pic (top is fmu and bottom is smu): http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test153422

Today's hpt (about the same as yesterday's but definitely still darker than Thursday's): http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test153384

Hpt progression (Thursday, Friday, today): http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test153386

I had a very low temp today...took it 3x to be sure it was accurate (with my brand spankin' new bbt and my usual one...same brand). My sleep has been erratic the last few nights so I'm assuming that's the reason for the fluctuations. On a different note I think it's extremely unlikely I'm pg with a temp that low...it's the lowest one I've had since I started temping vag (we have a/c so our room is a consistent temp...no changes there).

Anyway, just analyzing and rambling "out loud" . Hoping for a +opk sometime today or early tomorrow .

Thanks ladies I know what happened regarding the vomiting---I'm just an idiot is all. I hadn't eaten in like 6 hours and since we went to a place where they like us and we're "regulars" well...they make our drinks "better". And since I don't really drink anymore except for wine occasionally, I have no real tolerance anymore. Not like that's a bad thing.

Lizzie--Sorry Maybe a break will be just the thing and when you come back you'll get that BFP!!

Jen--How you doing over there??

Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

+opk http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test153442

And...wanna see something crazy: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test153446

The top test is my +hpt from this morning...I also dipped a wondfo hpt and an opk in the same fmu (dipped the opk last since I know opks can affect hpt results). The wondfo is extremely faint and the opk is neg. I dipped another wondfo and then an opk at 10:30am...opk was + (confirmed with the digi) but hpt didn't change...at all.

So I think this +opk is accurate, especially since it was with 3rd or 4th morning's pee (which was clearer than my fmu). Considering all my other fertility signs which I *never* have during pg I'm going to assume I will have a temp shift within the next couple of days.

With this morning's temp drop though I think tomorrow will be a slight increase and then a big jump on Monday but I guess I'll put the crystal ball away and see what things look like at that point

Sorry for all my over-analyzing...helps me cope

Thoughts?

I think you're right, higher temps coming to a BBT near you!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I think you're right, higher temps coming to a BBT near you!
    !!!

Now Kelly, Stay away from DH!!! I hope this all gets cleared up soon for you, I am always stalking!

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    Now Kelly, Stay away from DH!!! I hope this all gets cleared up soon for you, I am always stalking!
    LOL, ikr!! I'm thinking about sleeping downstairs even so as to not get too close !!!

Jen--How you doing over there??
    I felt much better Friday. Pretty sure all that discomfort I was feeling was due to everything popping on Thursday. I'm still fatigued, but that happens every month with the trigger. I find myself needing afternoon naps until the trigger goes out of my system. So sorry about AF, Natalie

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen!! Any plans to make the tww go by faster?

My temp finally rose this morning so officially in the 2ww now. And I am now officially on TTC break regardless of the cycle outcome. I'm thinking it is going be be indefinitely because I am just done TTC. I know I haven't been around too much lately and it's because this is getting to be a little much for me. I want a baby but I do not want to TTC anymore. I am going to go back to working on my weight loss and either hope that we get a miracle or maybe resume in a few months after we've had a good break. Today is our 7th anniversary and hubby is on vacation for 9 days so I am just going to relax and enjoy my time with my family. It is off to a great start since I won a trivia contest and got free tickets to the local musical theater production this week.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    My temp finally rose this morning so officially in the 2ww now. And I am now officially on TTC break regardless of the cycle outcome. I'm thinking it is going be be indefinitely because I am just done TTC. I know I haven't been around too much lately and it's because this is getting to be a little much for me. I want a baby but I do not want to TTC anymore. I am going to go back to working on my weight loss and either hope that we get a miracle or maybe resume in a few months after we've had a good break. Today is our 7th anniversary and hubby is on vacation for 9 days so I am just going to relax and enjoy my time with my family. It is off to a great start since I won a trivia contest and got free tickets to the local musical theater production this week.
    (((Hugs))) !! I'm so sorry this has been such a difficult road for you but I'm glad you have a plan you feel at peace with...praying though that this cycle was totally successful and ends with a super sticky bfp !!!

Thinking of you Rach !!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    (((Hugs))) !! I'm so sorry this has been such a difficult road for you but I'm glad you have a plan you feel at peace with...praying though that this cycle was totally successful and ends with a super sticky bfp !!!

Thinking of you Rach !!
    This ^^^^

Maybe a break is all you need to get that bfp!!!

Hoping this is your month Rach!!! I would love to share a dd room

Jen!! Any plans to make the tww go by faster?
    Well, my birthday is tomorrow so there's that. Plus we should close on the house this week and then next week I'm teaching VBS. So, there is plenty to keep me busy!

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

So either I'm having implantation bleeding or I'm on CD1. I'm kinda tired of the waiting game to tell the difference.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Dorcas - how's the spotting? Fingers crossed for implantation bleeding!!

Afm! I got crosshairs for the very first time!!! So excited!!!

I am starting an unofficial count down to my BFP....65 days and counting.....(that is IF everything goes according to schedule)

WISH ME LUCK!

Lizzy

Good Luck Lizzy! So exciting to have a plan in place, I know!

Jessie - Awesome about the crosshairs!

AFM - Still pretty light, maybe TMI but even overnight and after I got up there wasn't enough to drop onto the panty liner. It seemed slightly heavier this morning, so I switched from a liner to a pad just in case, but so far I haven't felt any normal period-like gushes. I do feel crappy, though. I'm trying *NOT* to run to the bathroom 20 times a day this time. Wish me luck with that.
    Last edited by khadijavye; 07-22-2013 at 07:19 AM.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Dorcas- that's how my weird AF was it was so light and not crampy at all... So strange and was so frustrating trying to figure out what was going on...it never got as heavy as a normal AF flow so waiting didn't help...Hoping its IB for you cause I know how it feels to run to the bathroom to check what's going on down there...
    Really really hoping this is it for you...

Thanks Shanica. I really appreciate your kind words and understanding of where I'm at.

I'm 1 for 1 now with this crap. 1 = pregnancy (ended in m/c at 10 weeks) and 1 = AF and a short LP. I guess this month is the tie breaker.

I'm drafting an email to my triage nurse in the event that this is just another early AF. I need to know what's going on an fix it so that I'm not just spinning my wheels.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Dorcas, what dpo are you? I think we can forgive last months short LP but this month we stand for it!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Well, my birthday is tomorrow so there's that. Plus we should close on the house this week and then next week I'm teaching VBS. So, there is plenty to keep me busy!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jen !!! I hope you have an amazing day and a late bday surprise in a couple of weeks !!!

Lizzy...soooo excited for you...not long now !! Praying it goes by quickly for you!!

Jessie...chs !!!! That is so awesome !!!!!

Afm...3rd day of a +opk with ewcm and hso cp. My temp dropped today so I'm thinking tomorrow will be my temp rise .

Dorcas......praying you know for sure soon...I know the wait is grueling !! Thinking of you !

Dorcas......praying you know for sure soon...I know the wait is grueling !! Thinking of you !
    Dorcas, what dpo are you? I think we can forgive last months short LP but this month we stand for it!
    Thanks so much girls. The support I receive here means so much to me. It can be difficult talking to "in person" friends about this stuff because they just aren't as knowledgeable and I know they're like "well, you're bleeding so you're not pregnant, good luck next month." They just don't know the nuances and I don't know that they want to know them.

Natalie, I'm 9dpo today, spotting started yesterday (8dpo) at like 3pm. So if this is just another short LP, it's even shorter than last month, as I started bleeding at 9dpo then.

I have had a couple of small gushes since my other post, but they haven't been enough to leave anything substantial on the pad. Oh the obsessing!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13