Page 81 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Kelly--an earlier O would be nice!!!

Rach--Hey your fake CH went way! Get busy lady!

AFM--Well...I feel like the wilted withered up balloon after you let air out (or does everyone pop theirs because it's more fun?) Down down down. I was really secretly pretty excited yesterday with the up temp. I had all these sharp pinches and dull non-AF like cramps off and on all day. I thought it really could mean something. But temps don't lie.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

...I'm so sorry Natalie ! I'm going to stay hopeful for you but I know it's discouraging and hard to keep your hopes up for yourself (((hugs))). I'm glad your lp stretched a bit longer than it looked like it was going to a few days ago.

Have you been working on any new projects to keep yourself distracted and busy?
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Sorry that I haven't commented here in a long while.. I've been really busy but checking on here every day!! And praying for all of you! I just can't reply to everyone without getting confused in the process :-/ lol

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    ...I'm so sorry Natalie ! I'm going to stay hopeful for you but I know it's discouraging and hard to keep your hopes up for yourself (((hugs))). I'm glad your lp stretched a bit longer than it looked like it was going to a few days ago.

Have you been working on any new projects to keep yourself distracted and busy?
    Well I've been exercising and reading. I haven't sewed anything in awhile, made a pair of men's cargo shorts into a skirt a couple weeks ago. I have a couple more pairs of shorts to finish but not the right kind of thread.

I'm not upset for being hopeful, I think that it is important to be hopeful and get excited. I just thought...I'd get more than one day out of it.

I really need to register for my fall classes and I should work on my thesis...but probably won't get to that today.

ETA: today my mantra is: I'm only 11 dpo. My lp IS 14 days. Only 11 dpo.
    Last edited by Geneari; 07-16-2013 at 09:34 AM.

i wouldnt count out just yet. i got bfp at 12 dpo after a temp drop on 11dpo. fx for u
    Melissa(35)+DH(36) DD1, DD2, DD3, and DS born March 25, 2014 love my angel babies

Going in for my last blood draw today!!! I have a good feeling it's going to be 0!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Hoping for a good low number!!!

My fake CH's went away because I put in EWCM yesterday. My OPK this morning was very dark so I think it will be positive either this evening or tomorrow. Definitely feeling O coming on with light cramping. Really trying to be relaxed this cycle and so far it's been easy but now that I am about in the 2WW I feel like I will go crazy again. Our anniversary is this weekend (7 years!) so we are having MIL come stay with the girls and we got a hotel for overnight. Really looking forward to a little time away even though we aren't really going anywhere.

Natalie, I had a temp drop today too! Yours isn't bad - you're still in the game. My temp drop was pretty big, so I'm thinking I'm out this month. Oh well, I have plans to go wine tasting tomorrow night, it looks like I'll be keeping them!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Praying for a zip, zero, zilch, nada beta today Laura !!!

Melissa.....praying your temp recovers and you just have a late implanter!

Natalie...glad you're staying busy! When do your classes start this fall?

Rach...congrats on 7yrs, that's awesome ! Have fun on your mini vacay !!

Dh and I are celebrating our 20th in a couple years and I want to do something big . We have never spent time away just for us since our honeymoon. The times we were gone overnight were hospital stays and a homeschool convention...not exactly vacays .

Kelly, there's a great homeschool convention here every May. Vacation in Kansas?

20th wow!!! Congrats!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Hey guys! I'm super mad at myself because I have to leave straight from work for a work meeting and I forgot my thermometer! Do you think if I went and got the same one from Walgreens it would be accurate?

Opk's are getting lighter? But I do them erratically so the "dark" one could have been the time of day... I'm hoping to o today because my doc wants me in next Tuesday for pro draw...

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Hey guys! I'm super mad at myself because I have to leave straight from work for a work meeting and I forgot my thermometer! Do you think if I went and got the same one from Walgreens it would be accurate?

Opk's are getting lighter? But I do them erratically so the "dark" one could have been the time of day... I'm hoping to o today because my doc wants me in next Tuesday for pro draw...
    You could always get one and then just use both for a week or so to see how close they are to measuring the same? I don't know. Good luck!

Got my test results back from yesterday's blood draw, I'm at 5. It's technically "negative" now, but they still want me to keep testing until I reach 0. I go back in 2 weeks-- I can't imagine it won't be 0 by then!!!??!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

AF showed early this morning, so I'm out. DH and I will be in different states the next time I ovulate, so next month I'm out too.

In the interim, I'll be taking a break from charting, possibly for good! We had a talk last night and I think we're moving into the NTNP realm or we'll just go back to our original plan of no kids. I'll be 39 in September and it just doesn't seem like a good idea for us to start a family at that age (personal choice). We're really happy with the life we have together and it seems like the older we get the idea of a major life change gets less and less appealing. This is just something we've been thinking about lately, so we'll see where it goes.

So now back to planning trips and vacations! I'm so excited to be going back to Hawaii in September and really hoping to do a big Europe trip next year!!!

I will be stalking and wishing all of you ladies good luck and tons and tons of baby dust!!!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Melissa!!

Enjoy your trips!!!!! I would love to go to Hawaii some day
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Melissa!! Those trips sound wonderful! Who knows maybe a change of plans is just want you need to get a bfp! I hope you'll stay in touch like you promised!

Melissa- I hope you enjoy the wine tasting and planning for your trips. I'm glad you and dh are on the same page and had a good conversation. Hugs your way!

Natalie- sorry about the temp drop! I will hope for a better temp tomorrow.

Kelly-20! Congrats!

Rach- happy 7 yr anniversary! Hope you have a nice trip together!

I had a small temp dip this morning and kinda feel like AF is in the way. Still no spotting. I hope tomorrow makes it clear what is happening. I will still plan to test on Friday if AF has not yet arrived. If AF is coming, and because of the delay, I will be gone during o next month-so I will be out for next month too :-/. I at least avoided period cramps for my time at vbs, lol.

I think work (not my coworkers....but my work in general) is God's way of telling me that I shouldn't have kids.....maybe I wasn't meant to have kids....maybe I am not cut out for having kids.....Maybe this is His way of telling me not to bother with the 10 thousand + we planned on using for IVF.........
    Fed up....beat down....thinking maybe this isn't worth it anymore..........

22. Default

Rach: Sorry about your fake CH's. The 2WW is the worst. Congrats on 7 years!

Kelly: Wow, 20 years in a couple of years. Sounds like you have just enough time to start planning and saving for something big! Let's hope it's enough time to have had and weaned another little one so you can REALLY enjoy yourself.

Laura: Wow ... back again next week? Sometimes I feel like that crap is just to bank more billable stuff. Then again, I got really upset about how much I ended up spending for my m/c pregnancy. So I guess I'm money sensitive.

Melissa: It sounds like you and your DH are in a good place with your decision about TTC. The highs and lows of this process can be painfully exhausting, so I understand the desire to step back. I don't even temp chart because I can't deal with THAT much detail. On the flip side, your trip/vacation plans sound FANTASTIC!!

Ebennet: Sorry about the temp dip, but yes it's good that you avoided period cramps for VBS.

Natalie: I'm sorry about the dips in your temp. I hope it doesn't mean you're out, but you're the temping expert and you once said "temps don't lie."

AFM: I'm 4DPO and just trying to hang in there and be neutral to positive during this 2WW. Which is part of why I've been mostly silent, although I've been around. I usually try to be uber-positive and "speak" what I want so I talk as though I am pregnant, but I just can't sustain that level of intensity this month ... so neutral to positive. The highs and lows are sometimes crushing ... as you all well know.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Natalie: I'm sorry about the dips in your temp. I hope it doesn't mean you're out, but you're the temping expert and you once said "temps don't lie."

AFM: I'm 4DPO and just trying to hang in there and be neutral to positive during this 2WW. Which is part of why I've been mostly silent, although I've been around. I usually try to be uber-positive and "speak" what I want so I talk as though I am pregnant, but I just can't sustain that level of intensity this month ... so neutral to positive. The highs and lows are sometimes crushing ... as you all well know.
    Looking at it from a cold, objective, data-collector standpoint--I have to think that I'm seeing the "low end of normal" ranges for me this month. My other months might be high-end of normal or average, there's just not a high enough sample to think that I have all the information. In any case I feel like this month has been weird and I generally don't like it. *little girl pouty face*

I think that striving for neutrality is a good thing. My former therapist tried to get me to see that neutral is ok and can even be a protective state for your emotions. I tend to be a black/white.. on/off .. all-or-nothing type so it was good guidance. You can always PM me your outbursts of emotions

I am definitely trying to stay pretty neutral this cycle too which is why I have kind of stood back from here recently. Up until now I would almost say I was feeling pretty indifferent about the whole thing. Now that I am gearing up to O and I have taken clomid I have to at least try but trying to not get so worked up this month.

25. Default

Natalie, I'm pretty all or nothing, too. ;) So you might be getting some PM's.

Rach, we can do it!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I got my positive OPK this afternoon so I think O is tomorrow. We DTD last night and tonight and I doubt we will tomorrow but I feel ok with that. On to the 2WW and we'll see what happens. I moved my bedroom around tonight and found the old thermometer that I lost under my mattress so I might use that or at least double check my other thermometer with it in the morning. I know it's not a great idea to change mid cycle but it might be better than using the one that has been giving me flatline temps.

Rach- good luck!!!
    Lizzie- sorry about the roadblocks!! :-/
    Natalie- sorry for the pouty face :-/

My temp is still elevated and another bfn this morning. At 17dpo, I want either a bfp or AF!!!

Just got some colored/tinged cm, so I am assuming AF is finally on the way. Triple ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    Just got some colored/tinged cm, so I am assuming AF is finally on the way. Triple ugh!
    Is it possible that you didn't actually O until the 6th? I know that is a long way off from your opk... IDK just a thought I had

Anyway hoping it's not AF!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    Boo. I hope it's not.